Just noticed this, interesting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
I just noticed that in this BTH pic, Anakin is holding a lightsaber in his right hand. This adds a bit more to this picture than originally meets the eye.

When I read the description of the pic, it makes me wonder, "could this be the turning point?"

corn

spadesmamma61
? YA LOST ME CORN

moonwalker741
yeh me too.....?....wut is with his hand agen?...n wuts with mor then meets the eye?

Darth Venom
what ?

kenox
'Cause he usually holds it in his left, people.

You may be right. Good observation. happy

kenox
And stop abusing Yoda! wink wink wink

darktim1
well that bth pic could be when the emperior sends him to wipe out jedi in episode3. but don't know if that is his red or blue lightsaber in his hand.

Darth Venom
And so what if its on the right its only a pic

VengeanceGOD
I don't think Corn was concentrating on whichever hand it was in. I think he was just saying that since Anakin looks so evil and badass, and since he's holding a saber, this might be a pic taken just before the duel with Obi.

Lames.s.
It is rumored that it is a pic of just before wiped the floor with the remaining separatists.

cornponious
Dudes, I'm saying that also because of what it says at the bottom of the pic:

"Anakin undertakes an important mission with indelible consequences for himself and the galaxy."

I'm saying that I just noticed the lightsaber, and after reading the description, it appears that this pic could be taken from a scene pivotal to his crossing over to the dark side.

smile

corn

Sith Master X
Perhaps maybe this pic comes a little after he slays Windu, when he joins forces with Palpatine?

SMX
cool

§pearhead
dude...spoilers, if thats true

Sith Master X
As I took it, no one seems to care really, especially after all the leaked Hyperspace photos and info about Padme's death. Though I guess tags should be used.

But about that, it's not definite, or hasn't been confirmed by SW across the net, at least I don't think so.

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
I take that back, people do care. I just thought everyone knew about that by now, especially since they go around talking about Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan. Sorry for not using the tag though.

SMX
cool

Creechuur
I hate when people make threads like "what do you think?" or "I just thought of something" or "Just noticed this, interesting". Is it so hard to put the damn subject of the thread in the damn title? Not only do I have to waste time checking the thread to see what its about, but then I have to waste more time posting my ridiculous unnecassary complaints, THEN I have to get yelled at by Ush or one of the other mods for going off-topic, then I get sad and small animals pay the price.

Don't you see what youre doing??? Can't you see the harm youre causing to our natural environments???

Won't anyone think of the small animals???

What the #ell was I talking about....

padme wanna be
1 I dont see da lightsaber
2 I cant read the words under the pic sad

darktim1
I think anakin looks like he is really mad maybe he is going to go wipeout the jedi temple in that pick because he looks really unhappy for now may force be with you.

LordRevan
isn't that the hand that is mechanical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.