the watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shake zula
do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

initially, i close my eyes. it's like instinct. however short the kiss is, as long as it lands on my lips, i close my eyes. but sometimes i would wonder what would she look like if i opened my eyes... so i do, in the middle of making out just to see how it looks like. i closed them again after my curiousity has passed.

i do it a couple mor times just to see if she's doign it too embarrasment ...

Buffy2
OMG. I kiss with my eyes closed cause it wouldn't feel right to just stare

shake zula
it is kinda weird... and it's so close that you get cross eyes blink wacko

Buffy2
Well DUH

wuTa
i think it would be really awkaward if your kissing and staring at each other at the same time

steely balls
haha me too

shake zula
good to know... i thought it was just me.

steely balls
its not really a stare its more of a glance but i see my girl do it a lot too, so its nothing all that awkward if your eyes are halfway open

shake zula
staring is quite impolite, especially when you're cross eyed. just open and shut... like you said, glance...

flavinho
i open for a very short period of time(but i really dont know why, just like i dont know why i sometimes turn my face to the left, touching my nose on hers), the most part i'm closed eyes

steely balls
its kinda hot if shes glancing with eyes halway open...i saw her doing it...its kinda sexy

Korri
The Watcher is a good film mad

sniper
for a quick kiss, my eyes are open, but for one of any length, y eyes are closed

Korri
m'kay

crazy_c
closed

Korri
naw man!

Gravity Kills
you never open your eyes.

lil bitchiness
Eyes closed. I do it anyway when someone kisses me or vice versa! happy

Like this guy on friday night, even though i didnt expect him to kiss me, when he did, i automaticly closed my eyes....blink I think you're right, it is instinct.

I dont like him staring when we're kissing either, erm

Myth
eek <--- Myth

Gravity Kills
closedeyes

Korri
watch me no expression

shake zula
*watches korri*

i'm bored...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.