Weight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Buffy2
I was just wondering how much you people weigh and how old are you two. I'm 18 and i'm 96 pounds big grin I'm in the middle

Alias_Neo
Im 17 and i weigh 700 lbs

iluvpippin
ok well we weigh in kg, and im 14 and weigh around 40kg.
ps ur pretty!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Im 18 and I weigh 903 lbs

Alias_Neo
i bet u hav to weigh more than thatyes

Rogue Jedi
i am 33 and i weigh 215.

Buffy2
Thanx

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
fine you got me, i weigh 1400 lbs, sue me!

I think i weigh a bit more now cuz I ate all the popcorn at the movie theatre. smokin'

iluvpippin
smile nytime!

Buffy2
Yo CC whats 15 times 197?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
2955 smile

iluvpippin
huh maths??? *sulks off into the corner*

Buffy2
I didn't know the answer and I HATE MATH!!!!!!

iluvpippin
same!!! i had to get sean to help me on my math homework yesterday....great guy he is love *sends kisses 2 sean*

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Me too.....Lets light our torches and send it to hell!

iluvpippin
eek! okay! u got a light?? wait i found one!!! *lights maths homework on fire* 'see you in hell!'

leatherface12
Im 18 and Im 0.1 lbs. smile

§pearhead
What the f**k? your profile says you were born in 1989

15, and I'm 150

burlyman
im 407 stone

Buffy2
I know but I just did that I was going to change it back but I got off and forgot about it

xeous
17 and 190.

iluvpippin
u guys...190 WHAT? lbs, stones, pounds, kg???

§pearhead
150 POUNDS blink

thats something around 70 kilos erm

iluvpippin
okies then! woah, ur nearly double my weight stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing

§pearhead
*does some quick calculations* alright, you're around 90 pounds, thats pretty light blink

w/e, I'm hardly the largest guy around--medium build for over here

iluvpippin
i know...but...im a girl, im a little underweight....and im younger then you eek! your only 15?? i thought u were 17 or sumetin...

§pearhead
only 15 blink

I'll admit I sound older most of the time stick out tongue

iluvpippin
laughing sure u do sweety!

§pearhead
you just haven't noticed it yet ninja

iluvpippin
laughing out loud nah i have, u seem like an old man! but a very good looking one i must say wink

§pearhead
eek! an old man that looks 15, might I add! stick out tongue

Royal_Knight
18 and 140 pounds

iluvpippin
i thought i wrote that an i was like.....thats not right confused but yes u do look 15 shifty

§pearhead
For a good reason ninja

mainly because I'm 15 stick out tongue

iluvpippin
laughing yes, it could be that!

Sexay1
I'm 20 and I weigh 110 pounds

iluvpippin
sad y does every1 weigh in pounds??? wheres spear, i needa know how much 10 pounds is in kg...

burlyman
18....suuuuuuuure

§pearhead
a kilo is 2.2 lbs, about blink

iluvpippin
so.....basically ur doubling ur weight in kg to be lb...but a bit more...so shes around 50 kg????

§pearhead
roughly yes

i hear ya, burly erm

iluvpippin
*hugs spear* another maths lesson on kmc....i think im becoming a genious smart
yall dont beleive she's 18?? do u beleive im 14 afta seein my pics??? (dont include tha ones from last yr tho)

burlyman
laughing out loud the explination didnt even make sense

iluvpippin
tha esplanation of what??

burlyman
....err... theory of the expanding universe...

iluvpippin
are u serious??? coz that just dont make sence! ok ur not....wel anyways i gots to go
xxoo misha!

RebelPhoenix
I think weight depends more on height and build rather then your age, even though your age does factor into it abit e.g. you're 18 and weight just under 7stone which is hella light unless you're like my height (think Kylie Minogue big grin ) and even then I have friends who are abit taller then me and thinner but are about your weight and abit heavier but they are very thin and only about 5ft1 max.

The average woman which is about 5ft4 'should' weigh about 130lbs.

drunk_nazgul
I'm 14 and I weigh... 200 lbs, wasn't it? or 210? stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
16yrs and ~100lbs I'm pretty small

drunk_nazgul
I'm pretty big. messed So I won't telly uo my weight. I'll leave that to the skinny girls.

silver_tears
I'm 18 and I weigh -0.4567890 pounds cool

drunk_nazgul
I knew that. confused

You should eat somethin', ya mouse!

Mr. Bacon
im almost 17 and i weigh 112

drunk_nazgul
I hate you! big grin

§pearhead
bacon, gain some weight yes

Mr. Bacon
and im a guy so im really light

Mr. Bacon
I TRY IT DOESNT WORK!

drunk_nazgul
It would if you chewed and swallowed. Worked on me. Worked WELL on me. I'll trade my weight for yours.

Mr. Bacon
i eat 5 full meals a day i have the world fastest metabolism

silver_tears
that's a bit excessive stick out tongue
in the end all that weight will catch up with you yes

drunk_nazgul
Oooh! Oooh! TRADE! TRADE! youpi

§pearhead
laughing out loud I hope not, or else, I'm in trouble too.

Well, I don't eat that much messed

drunk_nazgul
It did to SS's brothers. roll eyes (sarcastic) Such a shame.

iluvpippin
i have a fast motabolism too sad i h8 it!

Raventheonly
19 and 170 LBs

iluvpippin
and ur a guy....so thats good isnt it....thats around 60-70 kg! i got tought that off spear!!! big grin

Raventheonly
ya i'm a guy ... we weigh more smile

iluvpippin
yeah thats why i said it's good.... ur a bit less than double my weight smile an ur....5 yrs older than me!

shaber
I'm 20 and weigh roughly eleven stone I think.

iluvpippin
huh how much is that in kg???

shaber
Um, I think in Kilograms, it might be 77 KG, but I am only quoting from an imperfectly remembered exchange system.

iluvpippin
oh okies then laughing out loud

Storm
I' m 19 and weigh 42 kg.

iluvpippin
eek! uuuh, are you suuuuure, coz i weigh about that an im 14 and a little under weight!

leatherface12
I wiegh 68 lbs. smile

iluvpippin
no you dont thats only like 30kg!

leatherface12
Im just kidding. smile

iluvpippin
i just weighed myself an i weigh EXACTLY 40kg sad

leatherface12
Awsome smile

Storm
I' m sure. I' m a tad under the BMI erm

iluvpippin
edited

iluvpippin
oh...okies then!
this is me as i said im underweight and i dont like it...i kinda have da body of paris hilton sad tha pic is a little distorted tho!

RebelPhoenix
^That's ok iluvpippin, you're only 14 and haven't finished growing yet and even if you do stay 'thin' it really depends on the person and that may be healthy for you personally plus it depends on your height and build as well. Also, you don't have ot be curvy or voluptuous to be beautiful I mean look at Paris for example of other full grown women who are a similar shape i.e. Buffy, Jennifer Love Hewit, Jessica Alba etc they are all still considered very attractive by many people smile

Lol after reading most of the girl's weights in here, they make me feel really heavy and I know I'm not! But then again I have a strong and curved musculature which means I might be abit heavier then other girls my height but not heavy in general and it's still a good healthy weight for my size. I'm 21 and fluctuate between 7-8stone (98-112lbs) depending on whether I pig out or not stick out tongue so I'd probably say 7.5stone/105lbs/47kilos

RebelPhoenix
Here's a good height/weight table for reference, abit old but they haven't changed much since then.

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/met.htm

iluvpippin
thats like 7 kilos ova me an ur like 7 yrs olda than me...thats good sweety smile but i have hips...altho u cant rilly c in that piccie...but like, id say im 1/2 kilos underweight...an my friend is 1/2 kilos overweight an my hips are like 3cm smaller than hers!

RebelPhoenix
hehe, I see what you mean smile

But still no worries, I mean like I said age has less to do with it then height and built i.e. I may be 21 but I'm only 4ft10 or approx 1.47m plus I'm very curvy (my sizes 34,20,34) which is why my weight is good for me but if you check that chart on the link I posted you'll get a better idea for yourself, when I checked it I found that I'm on the small/medium scale for myself smile

iluvpippin
well i donna actualy have those sizes in aussie....we just got like....8 is model body in aussie and im a 6/7 in pants and in tops im an 8!

RebelPhoenix
Same here - we just have 6 going upwards with 8/10 being the general size for models too but that is way too thin for women of their height, The average woman who is 5ft4 should weigh around 130lbs.

As for my sizes, I know those because I've had stuff tailor made etc so it basically goes Bust/Waist/Hips in inches and if you use a tape measure you can find them out easily smile

Corran
Those weight charts don't take everything into consideration for example muscle mass is heavier than fat mass so someone can appear to be overweight if they are well toned and a similar size to someone who has a little bit of fat.

iluvpippin
yeah but if theyre muscly, then ull know not to judge em on fat...if that mde sence!

RebelPhoenix
Totally!^ smile

Plus Corran, those are only general tables and can only do so much, if you work out alot there are different charts that cater for that but what you said is not always the case. It depends on the type of tone and muscle structure you have and what sports you do to enhance them because different activites enhance or tone them differently which is why swimmers will have a different structure to runners for example. Also, if you have a high muscle ratio and a low fat percentage to the point where it's more muscle and it's not bulky muscle then it shouldn't be so much of a different anyway. I did gymnastics and various other things for 8 years and I have alot of muscle in comparison to fat but I'm still on the small/medium scale in weight for my height which is pretty much an example of what you said but still shows that those charts are fine really especially since they give three different sets of weight per height.

iluvpippin
my measurements are aproximately
bust (**** im guessing that is) = 82cm
weist = 61cm
hips = 83cm
they might b a little dodgy since i dont hav a tape measure, just got the earphones 4 my discman, put it round mme then measured it on a ruler!

RebelPhoenix
Lol it's always good to substitute if you can! wink Lemme convert those into inches for ya smile

iluvpippin
okies smile

RebelPhoenix
Right if you divide those by 2.54 those are roughly
Bust: 32in
Waist: 24in
Hips: 33in

which is cool smile - how tall are you btw?

iluvpippin
uuum, hold on...around 160ish

RebelPhoenix
Ok, 160cm is approx 5ft2/3inches and you're sizes are fine plus you're only 14 and have approx 4 years to go until the end of puberty so I wouldn't worry too much, people can change alot in those few years smile

Plus, now that you know your height in inches you can check the chart and see where you are.

Oh! and just a little tidbit, one almost accurate way to get your waist size is to measure your neck and double the number! It's usually a really good way and only off by about 1inch in some cases big grin - well, I thought it was cool when I found out embarrasment

iluvpippin
i dont....coz thats too much time...maths is hard....id rather just measure my weist...anyways cool smile

but the thing is that im NOT gonna gain the weight i want even when i finished puberty coz yeah like u said, that bit of my body ( i think it's called torso) is fine, i dont mind it...yeah mayb its a little to skinnie, its just my arms and legs that i h8 which ARNT gonna get betta sad so i just gotsa live wit it!

RebelPhoenix
Ah well yes, it does depend on the individual and people stop growing at different ages, I was fully developed and stopped at 12 messed - but also you never know because some people start out thin and then even out in the areas of the body they need or vice versa - plus some people actually even out later on like at 23/24 so it's not always set in stone smile It can also be partly due to diet, environment and the genes you inherit - there's so much to take into account messed - the only real way to tell would be to ask your doctor or nutritionist I guess.

Either way though, I find that my arms and legs are alittle too healthy if you know what I mean lol wink but toning them can help and in your case it might make them seem not as thin, but seriously, don't give up yet. Plus, do you know how many women would be envious of your shape lol - so many are desperately trying to get thinner and have those sizes so cheer up and enjoy the way you are now, as long as you are healthy that's all that matters smile

iluvpippin
yeah every1 says that 'ppl would die 4 ur body' but at least they can loose weight...an dont say 'yeah but do u know how hard it is' coz thats at every1 says 2....but at least they CAN get to how they want to.....i just have to wait and see how i end up with no choise and control watsoeva!

RebelPhoenix
You're right, but at your age it's really hard to determine - and I have alot of friends with the same 'problem', friends who can't put on weight and some eat non stop - that's because of their metabolism or that they just have small frames but it doesn't always stay that way, a couple of them did put on quite a lot of weight in the last couple of years and they are about 22 now. They never thought they would but they did and I think it's because it all just caught up with them - so whatever happens it's best just to try and accept yourself for who you are I think and just try to be as healthy as possible. I'm sorry if that doesn't help or make you feel any better sad but I seriously think it's too early to really tell in general.

iluvpippin
it helps a bit i gues...thanx hun smile

N.Tonks
I'm 14 and I weigh 98 pounds

iluvpippin
how much is that in kg do you know??

N.Tonks
about 44

iluvpippin
only 4 more than me smile happy
u must have a very nice body!

crazy_c
i'm 14 (almost 15!!) and i'd prefer not to answer the other question happy

iluvpippin
thats ok sweety!

N.Tonks
I was 40 kg a month ago, and then I had weird growth spurt and grew 2 inches (5 cm) and gained 10 pounds (4 kg) in a week messed

iluvpippin
uuuh, i guess thats a good thing smile

crazy_c
i'd prefer it if i shrunk and lost weight stick out tongue

iluvpippin
well we all know ur beautiful crazy!!!

crazy_c
lol, aw shucks stick out tongue

iluvpippin
smile

burlyman
24, 10 kg

iluvpippin
LMFAO (btw hey babe!)

PissedOffGoalie
im fat..im 14 and 120lb

iluvpippin
thats not too bad babe!! anyway no matter wat u look like we all love you love

Mr. Bacon
good mornin misha

iluvpippin
mornin hun! smile

Mr. Bacon
wat ^?

iluvpippin
confused i said goodmornin!

Mr. Bacon
oh i know i meant like whats up?

iluvpippin
ooooh....impressive!
well...notin much...u??? my leg rilly hurts tho sad

xeous
You're going to be extremely hott when you get older...

iluvpippin
who is??? confused

Jury Copeland
i'm somewhat 23? and weighs 120 lbs? I dunno laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.