Evil pic of DeNiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1197804

GRRRR Satan's Lack Dogg devil

total metalhead
^PICTURE COURTEOUSY OF TOTAL METALHEAD ARTS AND CRAFTS LTD.^

for further information regarding our evil Deniro range (which will include evil Deniro place mats, posters, and mugs) please call 911. Thats 911. thankyou.

Lord Soth
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil evil face

DeNiro
laughing out loud LMFAO laughing out loud Dont forget to make sure u scream into the phone when we answer that U NEED EM NOW NOW NOW

Dregh
Mr luker expreses opinion

DeNiro
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1095132

and I look so innocent evil face

total metalhead
whatever. ive seen Nazis who look more innocent than you my man big grin

Darth Revan
FAKE SUN TAN COURTESY DARTH REVAN PRODUCTIONS CALL NOW FOR ALL YOUR CHEAP ASSIN' PHOTOSHOPING NEEDS

Darth Revan
laughing

DeNiro
Yea u did a good job on that. U know whats funny that I am actully so tan right now that i look mexican it was just that the film i used sucked and made me look white

Nazi hmm *thinks of American Histroy X* Neo Nazi

Darth Revan
Well post a pic of yourself

DeNiro
It took me 7 months to post that pic I am going to go to my gym and post about 7 pics of me

Benching
Squating
Leg Pressing
then just some other vairous pics prolly in the next month

Michael Myers 1
i swear to good that pic lok like ur a dool in a dollhouse

DeNiro
people call me Ken Doll sometimes at school laughing out loud Why do u think i look like a dool as u put it laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
no its the house i mean it looks like a doll house....... maybe its the lighting

DeNiro
People if u see MM1 smoking a crack pipe for the love of god take it away from him he is hislusinating :s

i slayed buffy
u look possessed

DeNiro
Thanks Captain Obvious stick out tongue jk

total metalhead
hes not possessed, hes just normally like that. hell thats a good day for the D man.

DeNiro
Except my horn is crooked i must have not gelled it good that day miffed:

SweetNsouR
some one grab a crucifix, fetch the holy water, die demon die ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh eek!

DeNiro
laughing out loud

This on our next episode of Dr. Demon D's Daily Disucssion laughing out loud

KidRock
when i saw that picture D i felt like i was looking into the eyes of the devil himself!

total metalhead
i'll take this oppurtunity to say again: I MADE THAT PICTURE DAMMIT!!!

DeNiro
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.