NBA Live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
This is the only game I play currently (and for most of the last 2 years). Hell, the only reason I will update to a new system when they come out is to play NBA video games. Thats a lot to invest in one damn game that is remade every year. Damn the video game industry has sucked since N64. sad

Clark_Kent
when i get my Xbox back..i wanna challenge someone in the KMC pop.
you see i never had internet in my home, but now i do..with that said, beware of a my game play, i think 5 years of count-less hours specks 4 itself...and myth.i also updated from : 64, Dreamcast..and XBox..all to play sports games.

oh, and i have internet now to update rosters, b4 i use to do it manually.

next year the game is going 2 have 30 teams. new orleans in the west, the grizzles kick ass logo. and the charlotte bobcats with the expansion draft.

Myth
Its sad that NBA Live is the only NBA game on X-box that isn't X-Box live conpactable.

Bardock42
So, yeah, I am so excited, as to winning an awesome Game of NBA Live 2006 just now, and I have to tell anyone. Besides NBA Live is such a freaking great game. So anyways....I won...w00t. Told everyone. But is it e or did from NBA Live 2004 to 2006 basically nothing happen? Oh, by the way, I play it on PC, in case anyone wondered.

Crado
This game is awesome, I'm untouchable with my Phoenix Suns (Nash, Stoudamire, Marrion, Wade and Wallace) and I was props into it until Pro Evo and Football Manager came out.

Bardock42
It is rather annoying that they can't make a realistic Trading though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.