new harry potter forum...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crzygrl6412
i'd like to start a new harry potter forum. i know there are already some other ones but they all seem like chaos (probably because i have no idea what's going on in them) and also because i like starting from scatch (again, it makes it easier to understand what's going on if i'm there from the beginning). what you think? thnx. ~dani

1-winged angel
ill join

Killa
me also

HeathLedgerGirl
I'll join as well

1-winged angel
so when do we start

Matrix_Neo
Ill join as long Ill be in Gryffindor and be in the Gryffindor quiditch team!!

Raven Guardia
I dont know if you can start a new forum...but maybe a cool new HP rping thread wink

But I will join smile..........I wanna be in slytherin evil face

1-winged angel
im not being in ravenclaw or huffle puff, they sux

Stormy Day
I probaly wont join I havent read any of the books or seen any of the movies messed

Matrix_Neo
Thats it While I have the chance I CALL I WANT TO BE A GRYFFINDOR SEEKER!!

Darinda
I'll jion,i'm in hufflepuff.

Killa
hmmm...... i call seeker for slytherin then jsut cause i wanna see neo cry when i steal the snitch right from under his grasp muahahahahhahaha actually im not bothered what house im in or if i play quidditch as long as i know animagic ill be fine and is this the same time harry is a t skool?

Matrix_Neo
crzygirls not posting so somebody needs to contninue this harry potter forum.

AnImE_ChAoS
i could join.... erm..i have seen the first two films and read all the books...messed..but uh...yea well you judge me i dont care.. no expression
bunny

HeathLedgerGirl
I'll join, but can i be the Slytherin seeker... that's what i really want to do... we need to get years and character development and all that stuff too we should start that don't you think??

1-winged angel
yeh, that person hasnt been here since they made it, so go ahead

HeathLedgerGirl
Alright why don't we start by giving the name, age, physical description, attitude discription, house, year, and if you're on a quidditch team what possition you want to have...... and if you have any ties to characters from the books....

HeathLedgerGirl
Name: Danita Malto
Year: 4th
Physical Description: blonde hair, icey blue eyes, slytherin garb, tan complextion, skinny, tall.
Attitude: can be outgoing, but likes to keep to herself sometimes... has fun glaring and smirking at gryfindor members, has friends but mostly just in the slytherin house.
House: Slytherin
Qudditch possition: Seeker
Character Ties: Draco Malfoy's girlfriend

1-winged angel
Name: Edward Darkhart
Physical Description: white hair with balck spikey tips, grey eyes, average size and weight and all that
Attitude Description: Mysterious, keeps to himself, like to practise magic all the time, doesnt have any friends yet, he acts like a Slytherine member
House: Gryffindor
Year: (i dont know the ages for the years so some one tell me)
Quidditch Position: n/a

HeathLedgerGirl
((you'd prob. be a 5th year....))
Edward was the one gryfindor member that Danita would talk to because he was so much like a slytherin member. She swore that he had been put into the wrong house from the very beginning. Danita walked over to where he was. "Hey how's the studying going so far?"

1-winged angel
"as good as it will ever get, i think i am at my best, so i should do good in the test, but how bout you" Eddie said

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani glanced around nevously... "it's going pretty well I think, I'm just paranoid about tests and studying" she decided to take a seat next to him.

1-winged angel
"you look nervous, why" Eddie asked

Matrix_Neo
Name: Vlad SHafran
Physical Descripiton: Tall boy who is strongh build and looks handsome. He is thin
Attitude: Very friendly, but sometimes tough when it gets to quiditch. He is very trustfull and he always has at least some friends
House:Gryffindor
Quidditch: Gryffindor seeker

Matrix_Neo
"Ohh man I cant beileve this, I have quidditch practice at the day before the exams are! I swear Snape is doing this to toture me!!" said Vlad stubborny as he was getting ready for his favorite class: Defense against the magic.

HeathLedgerGirl
"I'm not really nervous... I just really don't have any friends since Draco left..." she pulled a strand of blonde hair out of her face plus studying makes me kind of edgy. Dani smiled at Eddie.

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani glanced at Vlad "ready for the quidditch match?" she said smirking.

1-winged angel
"yeh, well at least there isnt a giant petrafying snake roaming the school" Eddie said then laughed

Matrix_Neo
Vlad is having Quidditch practice this evening this morning he polished his nimbus 2002.

HeathLedgerGirl
"haha yea I guess" (( I'm saying that Draco graduated last year...hence dani gettin the seeker position.)) "Everyone here thinks that I'm too quiet and reserved and that I'm probably scheming everyone's demise or something... which I'm not."

1-winged angel
"yeah it is proberly the one you least expect, but every one thinks i am a spy for yous but oh well, let them think what they want" Eddie replies

HeathLedgerGirl
"Yeah, ya know I'm glad to find someone like you that I can sit down and talk with." Dani met Eddie's grey eyes and smiled.

1-winged angel
"yeh well i have to send this letter so ill seeya later" Eddie said as he walked off.

Matrix_Neo
The proffesor came in into the classroom Vlad was excited to see who is ging to be the proffesor in this year.

1-winged angel
Eddie walked into the class room, late, but the teacher wasnt here so he sat down.

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani sat in a corner by herself scanning over her books quietly... she missed Draco but was up to making some new friends... this was a task that didn't seem to be going too easily though

1-winged angel
~umm what is gonna happen in this class~

Eddie sat quitely waiting for the teacher.

HeathLedgerGirl
(( I'm not sure.. neo was the one that put us in a class what do you think neo?))

1-winged angel
Eddie was thinking about the upcoming prefect elections, he was old enough to do it, but no Gryiffindor member would want him to be one.

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani gave up on anyone coming over and sitting next to her and laid her head down on her folded arms.

HeathLedgerGirl
She felt all alone in the school and thought about giving it all up and going home to Draco... but she knew that her family and Draco would be mad at her for leaving so she sat and thought about what they were going to do in class that day.

1-winged angel
Eddie loked over at Dani she looked like she was gonna cry, Eddie went over to her "can i sit here" Eddie asked

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani looked up rubbing her icey blue eyes. "Yes of course" she said giving him a smile and her voice turning to a tone of joy. "What do you think we're doing in class today.

Matrix_Neo
The proffesor came in, THe proffesor was a young male nobody ever saw him. "Today I will teach the spelln Patrious, It will destroy or shield yourself from any dementors you will encounter" everybody was so shocked. This spell was a very hard one and no other teacher ever even tried to teach them it.

HeathLedgerGirl
"defence against dementors?" Dani whispered to Eddie. "already?" She tried to stay focused on the professor.

Matrix_Neo
"Now turn to page seventy please" as everybody turned their books to page seventy "Vlad will you please read??" asked the proffesor "Yes efcours proffeser argh..." said Vlad "Proffesor Gourey" said the proffesor "Ok proffesor Gourey"

1-winged angel
Eddie smiled this would be easy, he did it last year, but he stayed back this year because he thought he was not ready for the next year, but he is still classed as a 5th year

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani smirked at Vlad not knowing or not saying the professor's name... she wouldn't have done any better... but she would be better off not reading anything at all.

Matrix_Neo
"The dementors are one of the most dangerous and unwelcome creatures in the world. They will suck up all happines from you and leave you with horrid thoughts like your nightmares. They can do a Dementors kiss it will suck up the whole soul out of a person. Dementors are currently in azkaban protecting the prizons so no prizoner will escape. During these centuries they are doing a well job in protecting the prizon of azkaban. There was only one person who managed to escape the prizon Sirius Black" Read aloud Vlad

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani was hoping that they would have to work with partners and that she could be partners with Eddie, she didn't want to tell anyone, but she was a little bit worried about the whole dementor thing.

Matrix_Neo
(Ohh angel stop with the "Hey I did this last year this will be easy" thing)

"Now I have met a dementor and I will focus on him and all his unwelcome descriptions so the boggart in the closet will turn into one first I would like Dani to come up and be the first one to try but first you have to practice on this" said Gouru and said " Everybody repeat Patrios" everybody repeated "Ok give it a try Deni"

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani nervously looked at the professor... she crept forward... "patrios" she said quietly

Killa
Name: Van Hanson
Physical Description: shoulder length dark brown hair, watery blue eyes, gryffindor robes, average build
Attitude: can be outgoing, quite arrogant and cocky, rich background, has a laugh, jokes alot.
Qudditch possition: Chaser and captain
Character Ties: None

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With all due respect sir I believe you mean the Patronus spell. And it's pronounced Expecto Patronus. I really am wondering right now what your qualifications are." Van said interrupting the girl at the front of the class. He flicked the hair out of his eyes. "And to think. you picked a person from Slytherin first. Oh and Dani, I hate to say it but you will lose the match tomorrow whether you like it or not."

HeathLedgerGirl
Dani shot a icey stare towards Van. "We'll just see about that" she said backing off into Eddie turning to leave to her seat. She was embarrassed and didn't want to cry infront of everyone.

Killa
"C'mon we've got people such as Vlad playin' for us. Compared to the Slytherin team we're in a whole different league. Especially now my dad's sending the new Firebolt 1000 series in for the whole of the Gryffindor team. You thought you'd get something from the Malfoy family if you dated there son? Haha. His dad could only afford Nimbus brooms. Not to mention he was in league with the Dark Lord."

Garnet
Name: Sarah Chang
Physical Description: black hair, green eyes, ravenclaw patch on robes, olive complextion, skinny, medium height
Attitude: sweet but is really a smart kid like Hermione in some aspects.
House: Ravenclaw
Qudditch possition: chaser
Character Ties: Cho Chang's sister

Killa
"Hey Chang you gonna come watch us beat Slytherin? My Dad's sendin us a load of new brooms I can get him to send one to you as well if ya want?" Van said going a slightly reddish colour.
"He's blushing!!" One of the other classmates shouted.

Garnet
"The match you mean? Yeah, I'll be there of course. Cho will probably nail me if I didn't. I'll come with everyone after I finish the vampire essay. It shouldn't take too long," said Sarah. She collected her books and loaded them into her backpack. Hurriedly she stuffed the quill behind her ear and went up the staircase in a fit of running.

Killa
Van watched Sarah leave the classroom then turned to the rest of the class.
"Okay who shouted out 'he's blushing'?" Van said smiling and pulling out his wand. "Nah, I'm only kidding. But anyways Dani best of luck for the match tomorrow. Oh and Vlad McGonnangal said she wanted to see us two and the rest of the team at the pitch in our kits. You coming?"

Garnet
Sarah got back up to her dormitory and collapsed on her bed. Sighing she took out her homework stuff and began on it. After a while she looked out the window and saw the Quiddtich field below and saw the players assemble down there.

PadfootsPyrefly
(Is their still room for me to join?)

Matrix_Neo
Vlad got ready polished his broom, put on his Quidditch uniform and went into the quiditch field he saw all the gryffindors applaud him. "Hey whats up Van so any strategy we might win slytherin??"

Matrix_Neo
"Oh proffesor Mcgonnagol nice to see you" said Vlad as he turned around and saw Mcognagol.

Killa
"Well, come on. Do we really need a strategy to beat Slytherin?" Van said raising an eyebrow.
"Hanson that is no way to think before such an important match." McGonagal said clipping Van round his head. "Your father said the brooms should be here by tomorrow morning Hanson. But for the mean time you all need to practice defence and offense. Vlad heres the case with the snitch I want you to go and practice alone. Van you and the other three practice passing and shooting. Go. An you two here are the bludgers. Be careful!!"

Matrix_Neo
"Fine, by the way what are the brooms your fathers sending Van??" said Vlad as he went over to a box opened it and there was a snitch he quickly got on his room and said something and pointed his wand at the snitch and the ropes untied and the snitch streamed forward Vlad launched from the air and started getting speed he soared throu the air...Vlad looked around and saw a little golden dot... Vlad flew at full speed to it and then he saw the little wings efcours they were very hard to see because of how fast they were flapping. Vlad got closer and closer to the snitch as he reached his hand... He can feel the wind from the wings that were flapping but then the snitch went up and made an 180 angle turn and went around the colums were everybody was supposed to be seated. Vlad made a 180 turn too leaning hardly to the left but not leaning to hard or he might fall.. He flew around the colums and saw the snitch again and started speeding up for it as it went up. Harry too went up and put out his hand. Again he could feel the wind blowing from the wings as he put his head down like an eagle to make the broom go faster and then he cluched his fist and caught the snitch. He landend and said "Well Proffesor Mconagoll how was that??" he asked

crzygrl6412
hey ppl... sry that i haven't posting in 4eva... i've been havin major issues w/ my computer, but i think its betta now. i read everything posted so far, so i can b caught up and all. here's my info (and sum):
Name: Juliet Weasley(aka Jules) (my real name is dani, but its taken, lol)
Year: 5th
Physical Description: brown shoulder-length layered hair, blue eyes, slim, kinda pale, cute
Attitude: friendly, practices alot, sweet, loyal, very smart, outgoing, easily amused, has a serious side sumtimes
Qudditch possition: Keeper
Character Ties: Ron's cousin
Pets: all black cat named Leo and owl named Iris
Fav Class: charms
Friends: lookin 4 sum... mostly gryffindor tho

Killa
"Very flashy Vlad. My dad's sending us all the new Firebolt 3000 brooms. It's gonna be so good. Anyways we've gotta go practice passing and shooting. C'mon Jules we're gonna need you for this one." Van said motioning for Jules to follow.

Killa
yeah sure i gess

Beyond_Batman
"Firebolts 3,000?? Holy shit those are good!!" said Vlad as he let out the snitch from his hands and started riding for it and caught it he landed down and then helet the grip go off the snitch. The snitch started flying into the air fast but Vlad jumped and caught it again he did that 6 times and then returned to catching the Snitch on the broom.

crzygrl6412
"Wow, we're definitely gonna win w/ playin, Vad!" Jules said as she tosses the buldger and quaffle over to the chasers. "Have anybody been to Defense against the Arts yet today? I heard it was harsh...I heard that we practice the Riddikulus charm."

crzygrl6412
made an error...supposed to be "w/ you" lol

Killa
"Nah, twas well easy. Anyways come on Jules. Get your game face on. It's time to 'shoot some hoops' as they say." Van grinned picking up the quaffle and flying into the stadium with the other chasers waiting for Jules to circle the goals.

Beyond_Batman
Vlad blushed a littlle and started catching the snitch again. Nobody knew that he had a secret. He is Potters uknown brother. Nobody knew Potter had one because he was lost when he was like 5 months. Lilly and James never told anyone even not Harry. But only Vlad knew. He did not want anyone to know for some reason... Thats why he was called Vlad Shafran he faked his last name.

crzygrl6412
Jules smiled to herself...She was always glad to practice with Van. She just prayed he never found out about her having a secret crush on him forever...

"BANG" A quaffle hit Jules in the face, knocking her off her broom. She lay on the field for a second, rubbing her head. Awe man, I seriously need to concentrate, especially with the game coming up. It's so hard tho, with Van around...

Garnet
"Hey Cho! Wait up please," begged Sarah as she raced after her sister. The girl was tottering under many books. "I need some advice. About boys." Cho stopped in midstep and turned around to face her sister full attention on her. "You see a Gryffindor likes me, I can tell, and I don't know what to do."

"Did you say boy? Well why didn't you say so earlier. Just act like yourself. There's no harm in that," explained Cho as she and Sarah walked and talked together as they went down the corridor.

"That sounds like insufficent information to me," said Sarah. "I need better advice."

"Well take that and just to let you know they're having practice right now. Why don't you check it out?" said Cho. Sarah nodded and handed her books all to Cho.

"Go to go, Cho! See ya!" said Sarah. Soon she was dashing down the corridor and dodging kids until she made it to the Great Hall. Pushing the door open she went through the door and went across the field. Rain was sputtering down upon her and she was drenched when she made it safely into the stadium.

crzygrl6412
Jules head was spinning and she thought she heard someone say something about getting her to the hospital ward... No, that couldn't be right, she was perfectly fine, just a little bump was all. She opened her eyes but everything was all blurry...

Killa
"Come on Jules I'll ride you up to school and walk you to the hospital. I mean it's the least I could do. It was my shot." Van lifted Jules up and placed her on his broom in front of him.

He shot off towards the school noticing Sarah he slowed down slightly.

"You cam to watch us practice? You're not a spy are you?" Van chuckled whizzing back off towards the school. "Speak later!!" He called back.

He reached the entrance to the Great Hall and stopped. He lifted Jules across his arms and walked through the school up stairs and down staires until he finally reached the hospital ward.

"Ah. Mr. Hanson nice to see you again. I see you are not the one injured this time." Madame Pomfrey called from behind some curtains.

"Well I was the one who caused the injury this time. It's our keeper, Jules Weasley. If you could heal her before tomorrows match I'll promise I won't end up in here." Van grinned winking at Madame Pomfrey.

"I'll see what I can do."

Van lay her down on the bed.

"Get well soon Jules and don't forget to eat your chocolate." He grinned again finally walking over to an open window.

"Broom!!" Van shouted holding his hand out for his broom to come to him. It did. He clambered out the window and jumped on.

"HANSON!!!" Pomfrey cried after him but he was already gone off towards the Quidditch pitch.

"Okay, we're down by one keeper. Who else can we use in our house?" Van asked everyone looking around. He noticed Sarah standing at the edge of the pitch. "Ummm.. Just one sec."

Van ran over to where Sarah was standing.

"Hey, so you decided to come watch us practice then."

Garnet
"Yeah. I noticed your keeper was gone and well I had some experience in that area. Maybe I could help you practice. Just practice not a game though," said Sarah. She pushed back her hair behind her ears and gave Van her full atterntion.

Killa
"Uhhh." Van stuttered shocked by how beautiful Sarah really was. He grinned realising he was staring. "Uhhh.. Yyeyeah sure. That'd be a great help. Here take my broom. I'll use one of the schools old ones."

He ran over to where the brooms were kept and grabbed and old Nimbus.

"Lets get started." Van said mounting the broom and picking up the quaffle followed by the other chasers.

Beyond_Batman
"Hahahahah!!! Van dude!! Your like totaly magnet attracted by girls together! I mean you saw Jules looking at you and dreaming about when she got hit by the quafflle!! And now another one!!" laughed Vlad and pointed at Sarah. One beater got angy at him and send a quaffle at him "Hey I was just kidding!" said Vlad playfully and jerked upwards to avoid the quaffle.

Garnet
"Whatever," said Sarah. She kicked off the ground and sailed into the air all in one motion. She hovered on the spot then speeded over to where she would watch the goals. "I'm ready whenever!" A wind sailed through her hair making it go in all directions like a banner.

crzygrl6412
By the time Madame Pomfey told Jules she could leave, it was almost 8 and already dark outside. She headed toward the dormatories but stopped. She heard voices coming from the end of the hall. "We could just steal all their brooms ya kno, vex them or something..."
That voice sounds way too familiar! I've gotta get closer. Jules thought to herself.
Someone else said "Nah, way too risky. What if they noticed them missing or something? I think we should just weaken their strongest player."
"Ok, but who...?" questioned the other voice. Jules crept quietly down the hall, closer and closer to the voices.
Who are they talking about? Jules thought.
A new voice came into the converstation. "I was thinking... Van Hanson"
Jules peeked around the corner. There stood Draco, Goyle, and Crabbe. Suddenly, Draco turned around. Jules was sure he had seen her, so she ran the other direction. She ran all the way until she had reached the girls' dormatories. "Fortuna Major." She said to the Fat lady. The second she had a chance to sit down and thinks, she realized that it all made since. Draco and his gang wanted to win the match so bad that they planned to harm Van... VAN! Jules suddenly remembered him picking her up after she was thrown of her broom. But she also remember hearing him flirt with that Chang girl before he took her off Madame Pomfrey... She knew there was only one thing to do. She had to go warn Van. If she really cared about him, which she did, she had to help him.

Juled shooed her cat Leo of her lap and ran toto the common room. The moment she spotted Van, chatting with his friends, she ran over to him. "Van, I seriously need to talk to you for a sec."

Garnet
"That was a good practice match," said Sarah. Handing it back to Van she smiled and headed back to the castle. Finally the rain had stopped and the rain drops had settled like dew on the grass. Stepping through the door she was grabbed from behind by Malfoy.

"Just who I needed to see, Chang. Aren't you Cho's sister or something? The one Potter likes," sneered Malfoy. His cronies laughed in agreement as if that was a joke.

"Yeah technically were sisters. Why?" asked Sarah. The boys closed in and she was backed into a corner where the hourglasses stood.

"Chang I'm afraid we'll need you for something. A kidnapping you can say? How does that sound," said Malfoy and his cronies laughed harder.

"Not good. Your not serious are you," asked Sarah. She knew they were when they brought out their wands pointed at her. "Expelliarmus!" The spell knocked Crabbie's wand across the floor making him dash after it. There was a gap where she could escape.

"Petrificus Totalus!" shrieked Malfoy. Sarah ducked in time and Crabbie was hit with the spell. So he fell to the ground like a board. "You little-" Malfoy flung himself at her and nailed her to thr ground. "That took a while didn't it? As I was saying you'll be a damsel in distress and Van will have to get you. Making you forefeit the match with his jinxed equipment." Some tape was streched across her mouth so only muffled screams escaped her lips.

Garnet
*They'll still jinx the equipment and tell Van what happened. I hope this makes the story more exciting.

merkledin
hi guys,sorrry i have had a lot of stuff to do here is my charecter-
Darinda Wood
14 year 5 -started school early
Hufflepuff-chaser if that is ok-
about 5'1,5'2
Brown Eyes,Brown curly/wavy hair.Light freckles on just her nose.
-Any one want to be her friend???-

Killa
"Uuhh yeah sure Jules what is it?" Van said walking off with her.

Jules explained everything to Van and what Malfoy was planning.

"Vlad come over here." Van called waving Vlad over. "You too Potter."

Van explained to Vlad and Jules what his plan was and that they were going to need to borrow Harry's invisibility cloak and the marauders map.

Garnet
Chang slammed herself against the broom closet. "Let me out for the last time!" shouted Sarah.

"Not until Van comes to the rescue," uttered Malfoy.

Killa
"Hmmm. Thanks for lending us the marauder's map Harry." Van said opening it up to look where everyone is. "Hey what's Sarah doing in a broom closet? And secondly why are Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle hiding round the corner? I've gotta do something. Be it wizard or muggle dueling. I'm gonna kick Malfoy's ass. You up for it Harry? Vlad, you and Jules can come too if ya want."

Van ran to the portrait hole and leaped through it into the corridor. He checked the map and ran down the corridors to where Malfoy had locked Sarah.

"It's time to open a can o' good old fashioned muggle whoopass." Van whispred to nobody in particular.

He through a marble and let it roll down the corridor. Malfoy and his goons jumped out from there hiding place only to see an empty corridor until Van and Harry rounded the corridor.

"EXPELIARMUS!!!!" They cried in unison knocking the three backwards.

Van ran to the broom cupboard and untied Sarah. He stepped out and trod on Malfoy's wand as he was reaching for it and kicked Malfoy in the face.

"You're gonna regret ever trying to fix this bloody match. You worthless, good for nothing traitor." Van hissed through his teeth.

Another kick connected this time in the ribs. He walked over and grabbed Malfoy round the neck.

"Why use magic when fists are more effective?"

He slammed Malfoy again in the face. Blood started leaking from Malfoy's nose and mouth.

"Where's the Dark Lord to protect you now?"

HarryPotter11
HarryPotter11
Name: Harry Potter
Physical Description: brown hair, round glasses, scar on forehead
Attitude: friendly, talented, brave, smart, tries not to have a big ego... lol
Qudditch possition: supposed 2 b seeker... but beater for now
Character Ties: harry potter...

crzygrl6412
Jules woke up to the sound of Gyrffindor gossip. Apparently word had gotten around of Van's heroism last nite. I'm really the hero... but i suppose i should let van should take the credit... he did kick malfoy's ass after all...

as she went to leave, she looked out the window, glad for the beautiful weather. she couldn't wait to play @ today's match. she hurried to the great hall, looking for sarah.

"hey, how ya feeling? yesterday must have been awful for ya." Jules said to her once she spotted her.

Beyond_Batman
(Also Im Vlad Potter and well Harrys not here.. His graduated already... Anyway just lets say I send my bro Harry a letter to get me the Mauraders map and the invisibility cloak)

Vlad looked at Crab and Goyle and laughed "RIDDICULUS!!" They both started laughing like crasy.

crzygrl6412
harrypotter11 can be harry if he wants...u can still b harry's "unknown" brother. we'll say we're in school @ the same time as harry. its not cool to just let u do everything harry does and not have there even b a harry. u can still b seeker and stuf.

Beyond_Batman
Fine but im Harrys "KNOWN" brother ok??

HarryPotter11
Hello my "KNOWN" brother Vlad nice to see you !

Garnet
Sarah thanked Van so many times for saving her.

Killa
((if you're gonna be harry then say you're like 6th year as she hasnt wrote that book yet leaving a plot line open that still involves all the original characters and explaining y cho is still in school though she'd be in her 7th and final year and he doesn't play seeker that much anymore cos of his exams))

Van strutted past a bruised Malfoy and grinned.

"Beautiful morning following an even more beautiful evening. Don't you think Malfoy?" Van said cockily walking over to his seat.

A flock of owls came in dropping a large package at each of the players tables.

"Oh I wonder what this could be?" Van said in a mock tone of voice. "Oh it's a Firebolt 3000. HEAR THAT MALFOY. FIREBOLT 3000. It's the latest one you know."

Van sat there grinning, stroking his new broom. It was beautifully crafted. His dad had even had the Gryfindor emblem engraved on the side of it.

A hand yanked him out his seat and dragged him out of the Great Hall. It was Snape.

"Clever move Hanson. Just the incentive I needed to ban you from todays match." Snape sneered.

"Huh? What on Earth are you talking 'bout Sna.. Proffessor?" Van queeried looking at Snape innocently.

"Your little stunt you pulled last night on young Malfoy has just landed you a ban for the first match at least. Magic, that could've been overlooked slightly but resorting to muggle brutality is beyond reason."

"He kidnapped someone and was going to hex our brooms. You don't think that's beyond reason?!" Van screamed trailing after Snape.

Nothing. Not even the slightest breath. He just kept on walking. Van saw the ever famous phoenix at the end of the corridor.

Crap. Not him.

They ended up in Dumbledore's office. It was Van's first time in there. He saw a man with long blonde hair sitting down in front of him. Lucius Malfoy. And on his left. Van's dad.

"You gotta be kiddin' me."

Beyond_Batman
Vlad was walking with Van to the Dumbledores office hidden in the cloke when they arived at Dumbolders office he took off his cloak "Ok Now it is NOT Vans fault! It is totally my fault because for I was the one who made him drink the hallucanation drug by putting some in his pumpkin juice just before he went to attack Malfoy! And we got a lot of evidence that it wasnt him but me, We got my Brother, Harry and Jules, and Sarah.. So I expect you too ban me not him!" said Vlad knowing that the Captain has to be in the match he was more important the seeker.

Killa
"Vlad, don't worry. As long as you get the snitch before they get over 150 points we'll win. I have faith in you. And as for my punishment I guess I'm off to muggle school?" Van said his face dropping.

Lucius' face reeled at the sickening thought of a school surrounded by Muggles.

"Can I jsut ask what he is doing here?" Van pointed at Malfoy's father. "Shouldn't he be in Azkaban with the rest of the Dark Lor.. Voldermort's followers. Or are you too scared that you'll become marked men?"

Lucius reached inside his cloak for his wand but Dumbledore stopped him.

"Forbid you ever cast magic upon a student under this building or upon it's grounds Lucius for the consequences will be disastrous." Dumbledore spoke in a hushed voice.

Beyond_Batman
"Yeah didnt my brother Harry when he fought Voldemort saw you as one of the Death Eaters??Ohhhh now I get it see since Harry told everyone his Reputation lowered so much.. Ohhh poor Lucifer probably lost his job at the Ministry of Magic huh??" said Vlad. "And if Van goes to muggle school I go with him"

Guardian_Rikku
Name: Erin Granger
Year: 5
Physical Description: Erin is quite tall, has long brown hair, tan-ish skin, is pretty, has dark green eyes
Attitude: she can be shy around strangers, and cares a lot about her education and school work
House: Ravenclaw
Character Ties: Hermoine's younger sister
Pets: one brown, tiny owl named 'Rinna' and a dark brown cat name 'Kiwi'
Fav Class: Charms

(Is that ok?)

Garnet
Sarah was in a tide of Ravenclaws and pushed past them all. Hurriedly she climbed the girl's dormitory and slammed the door. Those people wanted to hear the kidnapping story from the top. They heard it at least twenty times and even Sarah was getting sick of reliving it. The people loved it that she pulled a spell on Malfoy.

"Will they ever leave me alone? Never had much interest in me before," muttered Sarah as she slammed herself on the bed. Pulling the curtains around her she took out all of her school homework. She better get started on it. Pulling out a squashed parchment and ink bottle she heard sniffling from nearby.

"Who is that? I have a right to know."

Quickly Chang pulled back her curtains and moved along the rows until she came to another canopy. Rapping on one of the posts the sniffling stopped.

"What do you want?"

"To know who you are." Sarah pushed back the curtains and caught a glimpse of another Ravenclaw girl. The green eyes were pouring with tears and hidden by layers of brown hair. "And what's wrong?"

"Nothing." The other girl scuttled over so her back was to Chang. "Why does it matter?"

"It does," said Sarah. Putting a hand on her back she turned her around. "Aren't you Hermonie's sister, Evan?"

"It's Erin. No one gets it right," muttered Erin. She pushed back some of her brown hair behind her ears.
(Does that help you start Paddy? I thought it might give you a good begining)

Guardian_Rikku
(YES! Thank you so much ^^)

Erin then wiped away a few tears that stained her face, trying to look the other Ravenclaw in the eyes. But when she found it too difficult, she walked over to her own bed, the one next to Sarah.

Still sniffing a bit, Erin pulled out a book and a piece of what looked like wet parchment. In fact, the book was wet too. Erin gave the two soaked items a worried and sad look before throwing them to the end of her bed. If they hadn't throw it in the lake, she wouldn't have a wet book and ruined potions essay, which she had worked on for days on end.

Erin glanced back at Sarah. She recognized her, for she had seen Sarah about in the halls before, talking with the many friends Erin didn't and most likely wouldn't ever have. She was destined to be a loser, or at least that what they said, the ones who ruined her belongings.

Garnet
"Erin, is that an essay I can help you repair it. Repairo!" said Sarah. Her wand acted like a hairdryer and smoothed out the essay and in seconds it was dry.

Beyond_Batman
(Ok now thats a wrong spell.. Repairo repairs things which are broken.... not dries them... You can use a drought charm I saw one in the alphabit of spells http://www.hp-lexicon.org/magic/spells_b.html)

Garnet
(Let's say i did that spell I don't really care)

Killa
((lol cool.))

"Vlad don't worry." Said Stephen, Van's dad. "Van's not going anywhere. Although this shall not be overlooked. As for the match today he has been suspended. For how lo.g is not to be known."

Van bowed his head in shame.

"I hope you'll find the new brooms effective against Slytherin." Stephen said grinning. "Originally I came to see you in action on them but then it became more of a grave manner."

Stephen looked at Van who shifted his eyes away.

"Anyways gentlemen we must attend the Quidditch match." Dumbledore said chestily. "However, you Lucius shall be attending it from the confines of Azkaban."

As he said that two wizard guards walked in and grabbed Lucius Malfoy, who left without a fight.

Suddenly there were some loud noises outside. Everyone rushed out only to find two burn marks.

"Malfoy's escaped!!" Stephen exclaimed examining the burnt areas.

Beyond_Batman
"DAMN!!!" shouted Vlad as he looked at the right and found an old Nimbus he got on to it and saw a cannoe going throu the lake "Thats Malfoy!!!" Vlad flew out of the window and headed for the ship. He saw Malfoy taking out his wand wanting to Strike Vlad but Vlad said "SILENCIO!!!" Malfoy tried to speak but nothing came out "EXPELLIARMUS!!" shouted Vlad and Malfoys wand went onto Vlads hands. Vlad cast a Boogy Hex and Malfoys legs and hands sticked together. Vlad picked Malfoy up on his broom and headed back to Hogwarts and landed on the quidditch field.

Garnet
"Erin, there's a quidditch match and a boy that likes me is there, Van. Want to go?" asked Sarah.

Beyond_Batman
suddenly an owl with a big package came down to where Vlad and Malfoy where. Vlad took the package he opened it and saw a Firebolt 3001! There was a letter he read it "Frommessedirius. To: Vlad Potter.
Hello, Vlad this is you godfather Sirius well anyways see I put a charm on this letter so only you and Harry can read this. I heard that tommorows the match Gryffindor vs Slytherin huh? Well Vlad I know you can do it because you got Jameses Blood And with Jamses blood you got 90% of winning! I saved up all these years to get you a firebolt 3001 I had alot of trouble of getting it. It hasnt came out yet its a prototype I got. I tested it dont worry it works like a charm! Anyway I bought it because your birthdays in a week and I think that a seeker has to Differ from the rest of his team. I heard Lucifers got into Azkaban. Im sure glad he did!

With Scincerity and hugs

Your godfather, Serius

Killa
((before above post))

"Say Vlad, that's not Malfoy." Van said pointing as a fake Malfoy turned into snakes and slithered away.

"Post pone the match and send everyone to the Great Hall until we have found Malfoy or the grounds are safe. Van, Vlad spread thew word. Nobody is to leave the Great Hall. Mr. Snape I'd appreciate it if you accompanied my son and Potter to the Great Hall." Stephen said staring at Snape.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the Great Hall when everyone's been assembled)

"Hey Vlad you gonna come and find Sarah and Jules?" Van motioned for Vlad to follow as he walked off towards the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw crowds.

Beyond_Batman
"You mean your girlfriends?? I mean I saw how your eyes met on Sarah I should Say Jules likes you too! Anyway check out this I got this from a friend its a prototype but a tested one" said Vlad as he showed Van his Firebolt 3001

Killa
"Dude that's awesome. When this whole mess clears up maybe we can go out for a quick practice match so the team can get used to the new brooms." Van grinned at Vlad and chuckled at his remarks. "They're not my girlfriends Vlad. Even though I wouldn't mind."

Beyond_Batman
"Get used to it your the Captain of Gryffindor, Just look at me a Seeker and not a single luck with girls" sais Vlad

Killa
"Hey I dunno, your bro was seeker and look at him. Plus I hear a few girls in Sarah's sister, Cho's year think you're pretty hot. They even asked me which window was yours in the room." Van laughed to himself. "I did of course give them all a broom and the safest directions to your window, and told them what time you get up and go to bed."

Beyond_Batman
"Oh really??Coool!!! I mean Ill have to put a charm on my window" said Vlad "So what do we do now??"

Killa
"Ummm go find Sarah and Jules I guess. Hey there's Sarah now. HEY SARAH!!!" Van shouted running through a crowd of people. "Hey Sar'. Hey you're Hermione's sis' right?" Van said turning to Erin. "This is my friend Vlad. Seeker for Gryffindor and one of the most eligible men in the house."

Beyond_Batman
Vlad blushed at the remark and said "Hello" as he made his way throu the crowd/

Garnet
"Van, you meet Cho, my sister? I think your a seventh year and have a crush on Potter," said Sarah. Those simple words made Cho's cheeks turn bright red. "Just joking, Cho."

"You better be," hissed Cho. She smiled at Van and Vlad.

(Can I control Cho to because she's Sarah's sis?)

Guardian_Rikku
Erin watched as Sarah dried her book and paper. She didn't think that this was actually happening. Everyone hated her, so why was this girl actually helping her? It was quite confusing, but Erin had to thank her. If not for Sarah, she'd have to start all over with her essay. "Thanks a lot," she said, sticking her paper in her book, which she put on her bedside table.

She couldn't help but stare. "I wasn't planning on going, but are you sure?" she asked. She was not sure if this was a joke or if Sarah meant what she said. Then again, she did save her belongings..."I'll go," Erin muttered. She didn't have anything else to do.

Killa
((yeah thats fine wit me))

"Hey Cho." Van waved at her. "Say do you guys know why we're in here?" Van said in hushed voice looking around him.

Garnet
"What year are you anyway, Erin? I never noticed you in my classes and if I didn't I'm sorry," said Sarah.

Guardian_Rikku
Erin smiled. "That's alright, no one does. I'm quite used to it."

Garnet
"No clue," said Sarah.

Garnet
"Are you a fourth year?" asked Sarah.

Guardian_Rikku
She shook her head. "5th."

Garnet
"Me too. I'm a prefect aren't you? Don't you hate it when the kids throw spells at you from all sides. Also when they want a date with Cho they keep bugginh me. I'm not in control of her and even if I was I wouldn't let them date her she would kill me. Also those kids like Draco love to do backwards spells. The restraining spell goes on me and I'm stuck to a wall for an hour," sighed Sarah. Slowly she put her wand behind her ear and carried her books higher. They were about to fall.

Killa
"Malfoy's dad was here and some Azkaban guards came to take him away. So he went outta Dubledore's office then all we heard was these big bangs. So everyone rushed out to find tow burn marks on the floor. Then good ol' Vlad here spots a boat on the lake. He knows it's Lucius so he flies off on a broom he flound lying around and grabs him. We were all like phew crisis averted, he's been caught. And then he turns into loadsa snakes and disappears so we're thinkin' that wasn't Lucius Malfoy. And now he's loose on the grounds ready to kill anyone who gets in his way. It's kinda scary really but the teachers are out looking for him now."

Guardian_Rikku
Erin sighed. "I'm not a prefect, but people still hex me for no reason. They just do not like me," she muttered softly.

Beyond_Batman
Vlad was kind of happy that Cho actually liked him I mean everybody wanted her "Malfoy got to be somehwere in school...He has nowhere to go.. His fathers in azkaban... Well why the heck in the first place did they bring his father here??" said Vlad "I mean he couldve killed someone anyway guys who ya planning to be in the future?" asks Vlad.

Garnet
"That's why were here. Really weird," said Cho.

"Shut up," said Sarah. "I've had enough of your ranting."

"You told me to shut up," asked Cho.

"Yeah." Sarah and her sister were circling eachother with a weird glance in thier eyes.

"Now is not the time to fight," whispered Erin.

"Your right," said Sarah.

"You started it," breathed Cho.

"Oh cares?" said Sarah.

"Me," said Cho.

"Care over there," threatend Sarah. Cho sniffed and huffed over there. "She can be a pain sometimes." The others nodded in agreement.
(I need to go. Be on later, paddy)

Beyond_Batman
(lets control Sarah and Cho for now)

"Im planning on be either an Auror either a Champion World cup player" said Vlad.

Killa
"HAHAHA!!! Both great jobs. I on the other hand am just about the here and now. As long as I do well in my exams I'm not too bothered. Say, what 'bout you Erin. What do you wanna be?" Van asked looking at Erin's shocked face.

Beyond_Batman
"Yeah what about you Erin??" sais Vlad.

Killa
((I'm off so last post n then im done))

"Hmmm... guys I'm gonna go look for Jules, I'll be back later. Cya." Van ran off into the crowds of people looking for Jules.

Beyond_Batman
(Killa stay for another 30 mins!!)

Guardian_Rikku
(See ya Yunie!)

Erin shrugged. "I really don't know yet." She said. She was realy not used to not being around people who absolutely despised her.

Garnet
I'm back Rikku!
(No need to control them!)

Guardian_Rikku
(Yay!)

Beyond_Batman
(But Killa is not here!)

Garnet
(Well what do we do?)

Guardian_Rikku
(Don't rp?)

Garnet
Good idea!

Guardian_Rikku
Lol.

Garnet
Myen. Your word, no?

Guardian_Rikku
Nope, it's Myun.

Garnet
(Oh so Myun is it? that's cool)

Guardian_Rikku
Tanks ^^

Garnet
(I have a word smurf it. That means throw it! Weird huh?)

Guardian_Rikku
(Yes tis.)

Garnet
(It ish.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>