Will Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I have discovered that I have EXCELLENT will power. There is 2 things I have used to prove to myself that this is true.

1. I was a compulsive movie buyer but I have run pretty low on cash. I would buy movies if they were either a movie that I really want, or even if they were pretty good movies but a good deal. But even then, the good deals really added up. I have been really good at only buying the movies that I REALLY want and I wait till they cheaper before getting them. Good Myth.

2. This one is more impressive to me. I have always been a sucker for junk food. I used to eat like 5 meals a day (not huge) plus I snacked all day. I was only about 148lb but I ate more than all my friends, including my 6'5" 255lb and 330lb football friends. Well, now I'm on tons of meds for my kidney disease and I was told that one of the side-effects would be weight gain. Now, I was on this same medication for asthma when I was younger and I gained 50lb in 3 months. I'm on twice that dosage now so I really have to watch my diet and exercise. My new diet is, when I get hungry, I excercise. Probably not the healthiest thing but, now I'm eating 2 meals a day and when I snack, its usually fruit rather than gigantic milkshakes. So far, I have lost 8 pounds rather than gaining weight. I don't really want to lose weight, but its better than gaining it I guess.

Myth
Well shit...
Will somebody move this to OTF? Thanks, sorry.

wuTa
you should try haveing a protein shake before you work out....that way you wont be hungry before you work out and you just burn off

Myth
No, when I work out I don't think about food so if I can not eat anything before I work out then its perfect. Then when I'm done, I drink so much water that there isn't much room for junk food.

Myth
So uh... its been 15 hours. Is this going to get moved?

Myth
*bump

since this was in movies and was never at the top of OTF

1-winged angel
u seem to be talking to your self

Myth
I do that from time to time. stick out tongue

1-winged angel
i see, well i try to not eat junk food, only if its not mine, and i am doing pretty good, but if they say i can have it, it is gone in 1 sec.

Lianslo
^lol, happens to the best of us! smile but i commend your will power! i can have pretty good will power when i put my mind to it....

Raventheonly
Your talking to a master here. smile

Myth
bater?

Raventheonly
Of willpower smile

Myth
Ooooh. Riiiiiiight.

1-winged angel
yeh i can not eat but, its just every one else in my house has soooo gooood foood, and i want it, but i can controll my self, and if it gets too bad i have to go some where else.

Raventheonly
I don't eat lunch at school and stand around while everyone else does... i don't eat breakfast... havent for like 7 years. i basically go without food till 3o'clock... and i have a very fast metabolism... i just don't get hungry in the mornings.... Plus I'm usually a very aggressive person but havent got into a fight or hostility in a long time.

Myth
In high school I ate 2 huge lunches a day (during school). One at lunch, and one during 2nd period (which is like an 1 1/2 before lunch). My Calculus teacher had rules against eating in class but gave up on me stick out tongue . Then one day a girl brought McDonalds into the class and he told her to put it away. She said, "Justin eats in clas all the time..." She then looked over at me and said, "HELL! He's eating right now!" He still made her put it away and he let me eat. I don't think she was too happy.

1-winged angel
okay...........................

wuTa
if you have a fast metabolism than why dont you eat?...it sounds more like starving than willpower

Myth
But the medications are suppose to slow my metabolism. So I'm being precautious.

Raventheonly
I sometimes don't have the money so sometimes it is starving.... yet when i do have the money i don't anyway.

Myth
Oh, that was for her. embarrasment

wuTa
i tried to do that in my english class with a teacher i was real cool with, class started in five minutes and i had a big mac value meal, and he was like you got 5 minutes to that value meal i couldnt do it even with the help some friends eating my fries he ended up sended me to the office smokin'

wuTa
now your makin sense huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.