ATTN:All Dragonball Z fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Not Cheesus >_>
I've found a forum that needs our help! They think Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, and that Mystic Gohan could beat the crap out of SSj3 Goku. They even think Base Gotenks could beat the crap out of SSj2 Majin Vegeta! Madness! We must go help them out my offering why we think Kid Buu is the strongest enemy ever! I mean, it took the Super Spirit Bomb to send him to the next dimension. Everybody who is a true DBZ fan should join the forum and give them a piece of your mind.

The forum is gamefaqs. I can't post the URL for some reason, but I'm sure you can find your way from the Homepage. It's a .com site.

Rmeember! We must help these uninformed people!

Yassin
What the hell are you talking about? Mystic Gohan IS stronger then SSJ3 Goku. But the other things are not true. And Kid Buu is NOT the strongest opponent they ever faced.

DenKi
OMG!!!!!

Not Cheesus >_>, Im with you all the way, there so many many people who dont understand DBZ Fully.

Yassin, How can Mystic Gohan be Stronger than a SSJ3? Its not possible, Mystic Gohan couldnt even Beat SuperBuu. Goku was fighting later Kid Buu what was 1000x Stronger that the SuperBuu and its past forms, Goku in SSJ3 put up amazing Fight againts Kid Buu, theres so way Gohan could off.

El_Barto
*COUGHspaming n00bCOUGH*

badkittykitty
there is already a ton DBZ threads here
heres one for ya http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21842&highlight=Dragon+Ball+Z

and no spam please smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.