I have a message for my buddy Sam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
If you leave I will be forced to become very, very angry. For the love of god why are you leaving?

DeNiro
He already posted why in his thread and i knew about this a few days ago he had said it in a pm and i was very upset by the whole thing but hey u got to do what u go to do i wish him all the best

total metalhead
im sorry DR i really have to leave, its kinda beyond my control ya know. im really sorry, i'll miss you and everyone else loads sad

DeNiro
this reminds me of when the head football coach had to resign cause of family problems. I mean u got to let him do it dont make him feel bad in the process its already hard enough to live

total metalhead
wow you could be a talkshow host yes

Dr Demon D's Daily Discussion. yep i can see it now.

bLooMiLiCioUs
messedmessedmessedmessed
that's freakylaughing out loud

Darth Revan
laughing laughing out loud

DeNiro
That i seriosuly think is the funniest thing i have ever heard on KMC but TH still has the title for my favorite laughing out loud DR u made my day laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
that's what's so great abt Sam.even when he's leaving he cracks us up.
it's like Mercutio frm Romeo and Julietsad

DeNiro
I cant even post i sat here for like 5 mintues just starring at the screen thinking of Sammy

total metalhead
cry oh god stop it you 2. i feel like im dying or something cry sad sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
but if you never come on again....
there won't be much of a difference.
cuz we only meet on kmcsadsad

Darth Revan
You are dying... To us at least...

Can't you just take your computer to England? That would certainly solve the problem..

total metalhead
thats not the problem, its just that i got a new job that i need to focus on and stuff so its gonna be crazy for me for a while

DeNiro
its harder then u think DR i mean i couldnt even log in for a week when i changed email addresses.

Darth Revan
I know what it's like.. My router crapped out and it took FedEx forever to get a new one here

DeNiro
Computers blow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.