WWE's dream matchs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rock out loud
this is all about what matches in the WWE would you love to see for example Batista Vs Tysom Tomko or John Cena Vs Eminem in a rap contest

eleveninches
I'd love to see the Big show in a cruiserweight match!!!

BarmyBrummie
I wondered how long it would take for you to make a thread like this em laughing out loud

Sacrifise666
my wwe dream matches are.

sting vs the undertaker buried alive match.

r.v.d vs jimmy superfly snuka ladder match.

bret hart vs kurt angle in a submission match.

andre the giant vs the big show in a choke slam match.

ricky the dragon steamboat vs y.2.j

cactus jack vs terry funk hell in a cell

alic88
ultimate

ROCK VS STONE COLD

2settle everything, though i think stone cold will kick rock's as# 2hell

john cena vs eminem in rap contest, WHAT? i dont think john cena wud b able2say a word throughout the contest

eleveninches
Bischoff vs Vince!!!

DanZeke25
andre the giant vs the big show in a choke slam match.

yeah and make it where you have to get the other guy fully up.... not jus where you pick him an inch up and drop him....

Rabid_Wolverine
sting vs undertaker in a buried alive match would so kick ass.

as also terry funk vs cactus jack hell in a cell.

rock out loud
HHH Vs HBK in a hair Vs hair match
hee hee bald man

ANGELIQUE
KANE VS TYSON TONKO

rock out loud
that Molici dude Vs Taker in a buried alive match

Rabid_Wolverine
mordecai vs taker at summerslam this year.

Arachnoidfreak
Back when i watched wrestling, i wanted the undefeated Goldberg to go up against World Champion Stone Cold. Now i dont give two shits... sad

Red Superfly
Cos Goldberg sucks and Stone Cold ain't Stone Cold anymore?

When WWE bought WCW every fans was wanting THE ULTIMATE match of all time, Stone Cold vs Goldberg, because of both their egos (Austin quitting, and Goldberg being a greedy d!ck) we never got to see it.

I couldn't give a flying f**k about WWE anymore. The wrestlers are either boring cookie-cutter, roided up freaks of boringness, and those that are half interesting (Jericho, Matt Hardy, Christian etc) are stuck languishing in no mans land still waiting for a title shot while doing unbelievable crappy storylines thrown at them.

There's no classic superstars anymore. There's no Rocks, or Stone Colds, or Mankinds anymore. If there are any diamonds in the rough (I'm thinking Randy Orton, John Cena and Chris Jericho) then they aren't doing anything about it and seem content on having Shawn Michaels and HHH in the top slot for another bloody five years.

Arachnoidfreak
I loved the hayday of wrestling, where Macho Man Randy Savage would go up against Hulk Hogan, who supposedly wasn't afraid of ANYONE, then who comes out??? Ultimate Warrior(my favorite)!!! AAAHHH eek! i used to go nuts over that. I loved Shawn Michaels too. I stayed with wrestling until Steve Austin got hurt and Mick Foley retired(i even bought his books, very good btw) then i just stopped all together. Wrestling for me had hit its peak and was just going downhill. i loved the Hardy Boys/Dudly Boys/Edge&Christian matches too.

WWE...what kind of crap is that? damn money hungry World Wildlife Fund...i loved the name WWF. well, its gone now, and with it goes pure entertainment. what we have now is just corporate businessmen trying to make some dough.

rock out loud
yeah stupid pandas leaching money of us

04wayne
There is one dream match that is better than all the others:
Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin in the battle of the legends. Hogan would win

*SpunkiE*
Randy Orton vs John Cena....man i'd be in heaven if they had a storyline...smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.