General Grievious guard (pic) ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[PLOP]anakin
Is this one of the guards of general grievious?
I got this pic from webdoc 5 'This weapon is your life'

Général Grievou

Sith Master X
Nice pics.

SMX
cool

moonwalker741
easy mistake

Général Grievou
Why ?

Bagels
I'm curious on how you got the picture in the first place. I just went to starwars.com and webdoc 5 isn't up yet. confused

spadesmamma61
HUn they are already releasing WebDoc 7 to hyperspace members

moonwalker741
from the first picture, the person was holding a staff which grevious's henchmen hold...and plus i didnt even no about the Neimoidian Guard guard, thats how its an easy mistake

vador_2444
cool general grevious wallpaper

LordRevan
Why would Grevious need a body guard anyway?

Bagels
Okay, just to clarify something, are the webdocs that are open to NON hyperspace members the same ones that are released for hyperspace members, you just have to wait longer? Cause if that's the case, then yeah, number five isn't up yet for non hyperspace members.

And it would also answer the question on how we got the picture. wink

super shadow GL
can someone email me webdocs please

[email protected]

ABE LINCOLN
uh...decor? Traditional? Give him the sense that even though he's damn powerful on his own, his "men" are capable of functioning as well? I dunno.

VengeanceGOD
Which reminds me,

if anyone saw the "leaked" footage thing, there was a bit where we saw Obi-wan facing off against three characters who had what looked like lightsabers. They're not, in fact. Those are Grievous's bodyguards, and they're carrying electrified staffs that can repel sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.