Suggestion: Catastrophe Movies Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eezy45
Hey,
I want to suggest another forum:
A Catastrophe Movie Forum or so!

For e.g. Armageddon, Independence Day (tho its rather Sci-Fi), and the brand new Day After Tomorrow!

I think theyre great to discuss!!

Agent Elrond
This probaly belongs in either the New&qeustions or the mive discussion forum

edit:nm, already moved
edit 2: nm again. though this was in the welcome forum lol. GDF is a good place for it

eezy45
no cos its a suggestion... not Movie Discussion after all...

Sauron
i think.

personally

that you should be denied this privelidge, locked away and mocked at 4PM every weekday. wink

eezy45
???

lil bitchiness
This should go to news and questions.

I dont know...maybe a sub forum in Movies section?

Cynethryth
Lol,

I think catastrophical movies would be a great topic to discuss,
but I doubt that there would really be enough topics to keep it alive; plus, catastrophe movies tend to be of very different style so that they are either science fiction or historical or something totally different.

Great idea, but I'm still rather sceptical.

If really, then probably only as a subforum to the movies forum

edit
like it was already said stick out tongue

eezy45
yah well yet no one voted lol

move it whoever wants to wink

but stay on topic

hehe another sub forum... stick out tongue
but that'd be ok ^^

*Georgina_A*
I think it's a pretty good idea yes

yerssot
there are already a LOt of sections, making one like ... this... way too much
then you can also go ask for a western-section or a film noire-section etc. all not that big enough... not cause one movie that can be a hit is about a catastrophe should there be a section for it

<<Solo>>
I agree. No offence eezy but I think most of the movies that are catastrphical pretty much sucked.

Sauron
are we mocking yet?

yerssot
I was

WindDancer
If by catastrophe you mean terrible movies like Armageddon and Indepence Day I guess it sounds like a good idea. They were so badly made that they deserved recognition for being a catastrophic idea.

Cinemaddiction
If we can't even get a Sci Fi section, which is still ridiculous given there's a section for Comic Book movies, this surely won't ever happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.