Who is Van Helsing more from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
well if u may know Van Helsing is a very popular anime now a feature film, but which is he more based on The anime Van Helsing or Dr. Van Helsing from Bram Stolkers Dracula? What do you think?

Arachnoidfreak
He is Van Helsing from the Dracula book, drastically warped. Man, that movie sucked.

Drifter101
yea i agree, more of the book.

BlackHatDefect
This should be closed.Van Hellsing has NOTHING to do with the anime,despite the name

El_Barto
There isn't even an anime called Van Helsing. Theres one called Hellsing... but it doesn't even have to do with the charactor Van Helsing

alucard GO ALUCARD!

Im_Fuzzy
Ditto the GO ALUCARD! big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Actually I read somewhere that it does. Although it is a very link. All it is is that the head woman, Integral, is the Great-great-granddaughter of Dr. Van Helsing.

If you want to read it for yourself it can be found here

However, the film Van Helsing does have nothing at all to do with the anime Hellsing.

SpikeSpiegel
PS: Also already a topic on whether the anime andd film are linked: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t291581.html

Drifter101
but this thread isnt determaining whether those are linked it is to find out if its more based on the Bram Stolker novel or the anime link, but i'll check that one out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.