Franz Ferdinand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
I'd have to say this guy's new song "Take Me Out". Is an awesome song.
Anyone hear of this guy? Or like him?

mah
"This guy" lived hundreds of years ago, the band however, makes music in this modern age.

cermiestar
franz ferdinand did not livve hundreds of years ago, he was killed in 1914......and he never made music......the modern day band are named after him....

amity75
They're a great band and SCOTTISH like me.

KMC
There album is great- really...fresh (i cant think of a better word.)
I prefer Matinee(sp?) to Take Me Out, mainly because they mention Terry Wogan. lol

Kate xx

Deathblow
I have their CD somewhere, but I haven't listened to it yet. Take Me Out is a hella catchy song, but first few times I heard it I really thought it was The Strokes.

the Vee
I like take me out.. the video is really good..
matinee is okay.. and yeh i like the bit about terry wogan.. had to do a double take.. i like that bit in the video where they do some strange cheesey woble left wobble right dance. tis cool

BarmyBrummie
Franz ferdinand rocks!!! in fact, im playing Take Me Out right now big grin

razzle_dazzle
yeah...i loved that part!! i think matinee is a better song that take me out but it's still great!

ElectricBugaloo
i just wonder what's with the sudden influx of bands that have Talking Heads influences...

KMC
And who are the other 'influx' of bands?

Kate xx

ElectricBugaloo
not all of it. parts.

KMC
Hmm...

Kate xx

ElectricBugaloo
why?

SeptemberRain
There is a concert tonite and im going

im not burlyman
they're good .. I'll catch them at Glastonbury big grin

sk8stuff09
yeah i can play take me out on my guitar

Darth Revan
I likes 'em, but I haven't heard much of their music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.