BB/Pellet Guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
Does any body have one, i think there awsome, me and my friends own them and like shooting eachother, i have an airsoft sg551 sniper.

raven guardia
no I dont have bb or pellet but I got a paint ball gun

silver_tears
My brother has like 4 roll eyes (sarcastic)

sniper
i have a glock 17, glock 33, p99, ppk, and a super 9 sniper rifle

Mr. Bacon
hey sil

silver_tears
yo big grin

Sauron
Guns are evil yes

sniper
blasphemy!

Linkalicious
dude their BB guns. Real guns are much more fun to play with. And instead of just killing pigeons, they blow them up big grin

<<Solo>>
Me and my friends like to go pick up our rifles,shotguns whatever and shoot each other. It's so fun.

Sauron
Still guns should be destroyed-all of them

they are created for the sole purpose of killing.
and by creating BB/Pellet guns they are marketing them to a young audience who (as sniper has shown) will become slightly obsesses and will later own a real gun

<<Solo>>
So? Owning a real gun is no big deal as long as you don't shoot people with it.

moonwalker741
ok that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of.....what about the defense of different countrys....for example....if the united states destroyed and melted all guns to make newer buildings or usefull items and such....other countries would blow us off the planet....

Sauron
but thats why you have the gun.

you need a gun to stop a man with a knife? or with his fists raised?
no
you need a gun to stop a man with another gun

get rid of the guns and theres no problem

Sauron
all of them, worldwide i meant!

moonwalker741
yeh i totally agree with the whole word-wide thing....but i meen c'mon...that will never happen!....guns will always be there....even as we evolve thers still gonna crime...with knives, bombs, and even GUNS.

Sauron
would crime be as bad if there wernet guns. no

i mean if some guy held me up with a gun, i would give him everything
but if i was held up with a knife...i would take my chances fighting

sniper
we have guns because other people have guns, the strong will overpower the weak. if we can protect our selves withoput guns we will.

<<Solo>>
That makes sense I guess.

wuTa
its not that easy....even if you got rid of all the guns in america people will find a way to get guns by bringin them across the border and sell them just like drugs....they made drugs illegal and that didnt do sh*t..jsut coz you outlaw a problem that doenst make the problem go away....try educating people on the problem like making sure the wrong people dont get guns coz if you outlaw the problem the wrong people are still gonna get there hands on guns just like they do with drugs and the educated ones are defenseless

Raventheonly
I have a two in one pistol.

Rabid Tiger
i got a pellet gun

i practise with a target once a day

Rabid Tiger
but i don't think guns are bad, i just think that people shouldn't use them on other people.

Raventheonly
yay we should go back to using swords... j/k much more personal that way.

Rabid Tiger
actually, i think it would be fun to learn how to swordfight.

cuz i got a sword, but i have know idea how to use it, except if somebody breaks into my house, just swing it at them.

Raventheonly
True sword fighting is really brutal... half the time you use the pummel to smash the other guys face in.

sniper
only in a simple fight, if you know what you're doing, you just cut them to peices with your blade, while blocking or dodging theirs

Raventheonly
Not that easy.. its dirty fighting all the way.

Rabid Tiger
hmm..

sniper
no, i guarantee, the way i fight, which in some ways could be onsidered dirty fighting, using a dagger in your off hand, throwing it, and drawing another, will beat your "dirty fighting"

Raventheonly
No i mean in the actual middle ages they rarely used the blade... they smashed eachothers heads in with the pummel and kicked eachother in the crotch and bit scratched and riped at anything.

sniper
maybe where you focus on, but i focus on fudal japan.
i see little good in midevil europe

sniper
in anything i do, i look for honor. marksmanship i see as nessesary, in combat, and i like it clean, 1 shot 1 kill. that's why i dont like automatic weapons. the blades i like work the same way, 1 clean slice, and your dead, or down, then the killing blow.

Raventheonly
Katana were the weapon of few... Naganata and yari (spear) were the weapons of the Japanese. European warfare would crush the Samurai, believe me when i say there is a lot of skill in fighting dirty.

Raventheonly
Knights wore armor because of crossbows. Their skill cannot be underestimated it became dirty because most were so skilled it came down to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.