Big Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
A new season is starting over in norway to night 02/25/02

whats up in your countries???

yerssot
two LONG and BORING series sad

Mujaffa
well try out bigsister.com then have some action in it

Ushgarak
Well, they are pulling in the new lot for series 3 over here, but the second series wasn't a patch on the first.

ToMacco
I used to like Survivor, but now I think reality shows are boaring.

Gundark
I'm into Smallville.

ToMacco
What's that?

LadyEowyn
a show about superman when he was young and developing his powers. great show!

ToMacco
Not interested.

I'll take the Simpsons, SNL, and Conan Obrien. I guess SpongeBob, too.

I like a good laugh when watching TV. I can't get into TV dramas, and such. I get p.o.ed with the commericals.

Ushgarak
Smallville is becoming quite a hit, apparently, Better than it sounds.

finti
it is starting this week in Norway. Hmm Superman as a teen, cool

Thomas H
Hey are you form Norway to?

mechmoggy
I've been watching Smallville and it's quite good. cool

Mujaffa

Thomas H
How many members are there form Norway here??? We RULE"!!!
bor du i sogn og Fjorande eller no??
Transulation: do you live in sogn and Fjorande or something??

Mujaffa

Gundark
Yeah, I like Smallville a lot too, Mech. I guess one of the best things is that they're not developing his powers too fast. Or overdoing his powers completely. Its not ridiculous or anything. And its interesting seeing his friendship with Lex Luthor and knowing eventually they'll become enemies. Kind of like Anakin and Obi Wan.

mechmoggy
I heard that there was going to be no flying for Clark during the smallville years which I think is top notch. Lex is cool and I wish I'd had a rich friend like that when I was young! Clarks love interest is an absolute hotty too. Meeeeow. wink

barbie_girl
smallville is wicked over here in england!

mechmoggy
Thats true BG. big grin

(I'm only in Birmingham)

(Thats B'ham England BTW)

Gundark
Yeah, Lana is a babe. And Lex is a totally cool frood.

barbie_girl
cool im in london. big brother was ok in the first sereies wasnt it but wen it go tto the celebrity one and the secondsereies it went down hill and too ott!

mechmoggy
Your so cool Gundy, not many women can say other women are attractive.

I'm quite fruity for Jude Law myself. wink

barbie_girl
...huh..? now im lost???

mechmoggy
Sorry, got crossed over in writing I think. I didn't like the 1st BB but I liked the 2nd. The celebrity one was okay, I was hoping someone would go mad though. big grin

Gundark
Never watched big brother or any of those shows. Since I'm still working on my appraisal license, I write a lot of reports in the evening. Not a lot of time for tv. I also write SW stories and abuse my friends with letters through the mail. I like to read a lot, so a lot of tv just doesn't interest me. I'm into Smallville cause I'm a big Superman fan.

Mujaffa
smallvill is also starting in Norway in a couple of days, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing wink

Gundark
Cool. They play a lot of new music too, then tell you at the end the names of the artists and the cd's the songs are off of. Very helpful.

Mujaffa
thanks for the tip gundark

finti
Starting tonight actually 21:30

Mujaffa
i knew that, viseroy

Gundark
There's that military time again.

mah
it's because that's what we use, aint it!

Gundark
We don't use that over here. Unless you're in the military.

mah
no, but we do, as in we norwegianssmile

Mujaffa
yeah ,we norwegians

LanceWindu
Who here dosn't know how to read military time?

LadyEowyn
it takes me a while to get the actual time when military time is given. but its actually pretty easy!

Orpheus
Generally it is better as it is immediatly obvious exactly what time is meant, which is of course why the military use it.

I for one am quite happy with either version.

Gundark
Lets see, Mickey's big hand says...... laughing out loud

Bad Boy
This guy I know, Raz, had to apply to British Big Brother by video, so he went into Cardiff City with three friends and did this:-

(Said this to the camera) "Hi, I'm Raz, I should be on Big Brother because I'm going to be the first person to have sex in the house, and not nessercary with humans because if you look over there (camera points to a friend dressed up as a chicken) chicken's are easier. GET THE CHICKEN!!!!"

Raz then chased his friend round Cardiff, stipping on the way which resulted in him running around naked after some guy dressed up as a chicken in front of 1000 people!

finti
Did he get to be a part of the show??? and we know you Welsh guys are somewhat far out there....

Bad Boy
Don't know yet, he applied for this season.

Er..... what's this about us Welsh?

finti
I know the English has a saying about the Welsh and the Scots big grin

Gundark
Must have been the Bizarro-Raz. laughing out loud

finti
Razzaro

Mujaffa
jack azzaro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.