X-O Manowar vs the Darkness vs Blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
Well here is thisn weeks bracket

Blackheart
http://www.geocities.com/marvel_villain/blackheart/blackheart.html

the Darnkness
http://topcow.com/_boards/index.php?showtopic=28889

X-0 Manowar
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/xo.htm

Well sorry some bio's are vague but this out to help.

the fight takes place at midnight in the Canadian wilderness.

Arachnoidfreak
Midnight...Darkness owns. Sure, Blackheart can call upon hundreds of demons and whatnot, and confuse the Darklings or whatever, but Jackie can make THOUSANDS of ANYthing he desires. his powers are, for all practical purposes, limitless. In the dark of course. the X-O Manowar armor will keep Aric alive for quite some time, but unless he learns to use the suit in ways he hasn't thought of before(extending tenticles to use as extra arms, attaching blasters to the extra arms, etc.) he can't win against the Darkness. i hate to say that too, because X-O is higher up than Darkness on my "All Time Favorite Characters" list.

VENOMfan
Damn! I thought this would be a barnburner for a discusion.............

Arachnoidfreak
shit, me too

VENOMfan
Well...I updated Blackheart's bio, Im still looking for relevent site's with Darkness and X-0 Manowar..........

Arachnoidfreak
i doubt it will help. two of these characters are less than mainstream, and even the one with the Marvel logo on it doesnt see much action. goddamnit.

Spawnie
I tend to agree here. I read the Darkness and both enemies here can be overwhelmed by the darklings and darkness powers.
ManoWar can't make this one alive, I read his specs and that is not enough. Blackheart could give him a run for his money but still if darkness swallows him, he is toast.

JAckie is a proffessional killer, that he is first and then he is Darkness.
Darkness has been compared with Witchblade, they were both one thing once I think. Well I don't have the Origin series complete so I'm not gonna blabber about something I'm not too sure about.

The darklings r the reflection of his alter ego, and what kind of alter ego has a pro killer? Well, very dark and sick!
The darklings r masters of torture, and suicidal since they replicate and can be summoned again and again and again.
Jackie can make darklings as big as a house, or smaller ones but in huge numbers.

FOr those 2 the Darkness could be overwhelming.

Arachnoidfreak
at one point someone got their hands on both the male version of the witchblade(excalibur) AND the darkness. talk about power.

VENOMfan
I still say Blackheart, after he became the lord of hell and asimilated Mephistos power's he is pretty much unbeatable.

but he may have lost his place, Im not sure but Ive seen him running with the hell fire club. why he would need help if he was that powerfull is beyond me, but in any case he retains his healing ability and magical powers.

much like summoning Darklings but Blackhearts version

Spawnie
Yes Nottingham got both Witchblade and Darkness, he was the only one that could do that, cuz of some of his own powers. The thing was that also that power was a bit too much for one guy. They managed somehow to get their powers back but Nottingham still had some residue left from witchblade and darkness. Nottingham could of been a much better character, and he is also cool as The Darkness. He is great in his ninja suit big grin.

U guys should see that

Arachnoidfreak
http://mitglied.lycos.de/Comic_fanpage/Comics/Darkness/DarknessGallery1/Darkness25.jpg

Arachnoidfreak
mooore

Arachnoidfreak
i like this

Austinzilla
is he tearing the skeleton out of that dudes body?

Arachnoidfreak
Yes. Yes he is.

Spawnie
Oh, I have all those pics in tghe comics big grin, very nice thanx cuz I don't have a scanner sad.

Now do u see the power of the Darkness smile. I have the Darkness tattooed on my right arm smile.

oh yes he teared the column out of him, that was a scene for 2 pages smile

Arachnoidfreak
I can't believe this thread is so...dead.

moshtitan
hopefully ill bring life to this subject,(probally not but i can try) ill have to go with Blackheart just because im a Marvel fan, but i can only see him and Darkness as an actual fight, just because compared to X-O Manowar there in a league of their own. but that would be a badass fight.

Arachnoidfreak
that's true. X-O vs Carnage or Ironman would have been a better match for him. I'm sticking with Darkness just because his abilities are better.

DarkCrawler
Doesnt Blackheart have a healing factor? I read Wolverine/Ghost Rider/Punisher, and he got beated into a black puddle and rcovered from that. Probably the best healing ability in Marvel.

Blackhearts powers: Blackheart has the ability to take different forms and confuse the minds of other people, making their worst aspects dominant. He also displayed an impressive healing ability, regenerating whenever Mephisto tried to "discipline" him. Since becoming the Lord of Hell, it can be assumed Blackheart has all the powers Mephisto once held.

Mephistos powers: Mephisto is a seemingly immortal and invulnerable being capable of almost unlimited feats such as strength augmentation, size changing, levitation, teleportation, force blasts, invisibility, matter restructuring, illusion casting and interdimensional travel; however, he has very tangible limitations. His powers are at their peak in his home dimension but negligible at best on the earthly plane, though he can pull living mortals into his realm under certain conditions. He cannot read minds and is incapable of mentally controlling anyone who has not voluntarily submitted to his power, so he often relies on guile and cunning to corrupt or demoralize his targets.

Arachnoidfreak
Well you said it yourself:

His powers don't really work on earth, guess where this battle is? I'm still sticking with the Darkness, healing factor or not.

DarkCrawler
Yes, but Blackheart is now kinda the Satan of marvel universe...

Next Venom_girl
Darkness ownz!!! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.