Hypnosis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Does anyone know if this really work?? I mean, can someone really be hypnotized to doing something they don't want to??

silver_tears
I think they could be hypnotized, but I'm against hypnosis nono

yerssot
I read some about it when a guy that did this got suspected of some dark bussiness overhere

Gregory
As I understand it, hypnosis just makes you more suggestable. You definitely can't be hypnotized to do something that really goes against your nature.

Ushgarak
You cannot, in general, be hypnotised against your will. It is a complicit process.

Corran
I know a guy who does Hypnotism and he claims you cannot hypnotise unwilling people, so that does with what Ush says, and you cannot hypnotise idiots or drunks - I guess that means I can't be hypnotised big grin

yerssot
and I fall under idiot, I'm safe too happy

Evy_O
I know that it is possible but, as said, it cannot be done against your own will, so you have to agree to be hypnotized messed

yerssot
*puts on silly hypnosis-glasses*
oh evyyyyy... evil face

Evy_O
you know you can't hypnotize me, only I can shifty

yerssot
lets find that out stick out tongue

Corlindel
You can be hypnotised for sure. Nowadays it is commonly method used in Psicotherapeutical treatments.

But how Ush said. It is more easier to hypnotise someone who wants to that agaisnt the will. At least, I dont know any situation like that.

Melani
yes i believe it does.. i also believe in the power of sugestion ..it works!

Evy_O
*hypnotizes yerss* happy

actually it has also been scientifically proved that you indeed can be hypnotized messed

Gravity Kills
I want to be hypnotized

yerssot
you looked deep into my eyes evy? stick out tongue

amity75
*Hypnotises every female who reads this* You WILL PM me naked photos of yourself.

Kaleanae
Me too

Evy_O
yes, now you're doomed stick out tongue

yerssot
yeah, we all know you melt when a greek looks at you stick out tongue

Corran
shouldn't that be geek?

Ninjamaster
Goodness all of you will keep comin' BACK HERE again and again to READ nothin' in particular!
It's already working anyway and it DOES under extreme duress coz mind-blowzzz!Zzzzz<Go Higher not LOWER!>Hah hah hah!elementary like tellin a child where not to put his stuff NOT in the room GET MY point!
It's simple transference u're just inducing someone to see your index view of any situation@that present state!

Ninjamaster
Besides anyone who has ever kept an extremely vicious dog can know how to tell it to stop attacking anybody without necessary trying suggestive techniques!

yerssot
I thought of saying it, .... but taht would be too mean wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.