MTV award winners...spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
Johnny won for best male actor, and that was it for POTCsad

if you want the rest just go to yahoo, and in the news section type in Johnny Depp and it should come up with a complete list or you can wait for Thursday at 9pm Happy Dance

jjoutlaw3
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is such a good actor...he deserves to win like every award there is to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Cool! So it comes on Thursday?

Becca~

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY GO JOHNNY

.x.Fee.x.
cool....but i cant b bothered lookin 4 the rest lol

Machete_guy
How is that a spoilerblink?????

JohnnyLove19
Well, he was ROBBED at the Oscars, and I only said spoiler because some people want to wait until Thursday to find out...I didn't want to ruin anything for anyonesmile

tinkerbell668
nah i dont think he was robbed at the oscars, sean penn and johnny depp are both great actors and if you've seen Mystic River you will know what im talkin about when i say that sean penn earned that oscar!!! yes i know we all love johnny depp, but sean penn won fair and square and i think they both did a phenomanal job on the roles, and johnny depp did just as good as sean penn and i was happy with whoever won...but yes i was pulling for captin jack sparrow!! and ummmm yeah but i cant wait till the movie awards!! but its a bummer that lindsey lohan is hosting! I dont fancy her much...i have to say i prefer hilary duff better...sad to say!!

SimoneDepp
but eh....i love daniel radcliffe!! i love johnny depp to.......!!!
has johnny won an award? stupid me.

tinkerbell668
ohh i think daniel redcliff is so much hotter in the 3rd harry potter then the first two!!! anyways...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Yes very cute! is the awards this thursday?

as in June 10th?

Becca~

jjoutlaw3
can we please not talk about daniel radcliffe here? i got pretty much yelled out of the harry potter forums by daniel radcliffe fans...so...GO JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
LMAO really why???

JohnnyLove19
I agree that Sean Penn is a great actor, but I think his performance in I Am Sam should have won him the Oscar, Johnny went the farthest out of the box, and I think he should have won. Oh yeah i don't like Lohan or Duff, they are too I dunno fake, I prefer actresses that are a little older. BTW... Johnny's birthday is tommorw!... The MTV awards are always good entertainment, a little nudity this year that I know of...it sounds good, oh yeah and Johnny is gonna be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JessieSparrow
woot! hehe Oliver Phelps is soooo much hotter than Dan Radcliffe...that would be George Weasley *heart*...anyhoo um off that topic woot party tomorrow for Johnnys birthday Im having a movie marathon...POTC should have won more!!!! grrr them...o well at least Johnny won something besides SAG wootness...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I didn't get to see the sag awards :cries: :cries:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

Becca~

Machete_guy
its not his birthday u know...

tinkerbell668
yeah it is, june 9th is his birthday, my cousin has the same bday as him, thats how i know!! Shes totally obsessed!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
machete it isn't his b'day 2day 4 us coz auzzies r a day ahead of the americans!!!!!!!!.....LOL
HAPPY B'DAY JOHNNY...........anyway.......

tinkerbell668
ohhhh i get it i forgot about time difference!!!

jjoutlaw3
lol...does that mean johnny fans in australian would celebrate his bday on the 9th? or the 10th? *confused* ah, well, i reckon it don't matter...

Unholy_Cheese
We would celebrate his bday on his bdayerm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.