Story Time With Solo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Hello little boys and girls!Everytime you wanna tell a story tell one!

One day I was smoking a joint. And my bro's all,"Hey man that's one fat blunt your rolling with". And I'm like,"Dude I know".

It was crazy.

(No I'm not a stoner.)

wuTa
speaking of joints...i got stoned with this hot girl once and than she had a class or somethin so i went to the gym and played basketball and couldnt miss a shot i was knockin them down from nba range while gettin fouled and they were still goin in....i figured i would be a step slower but it was almos like i was a step quicker, she musta scored that weed from allen iverson or somethin

(i'm not a stoner either)

<<Solo>>
Man that's awesome.

It reminds me this story last year. I got waisted in my friend's back yard and one friend of mine rubbed a dildo on my face and pissed all over my sleeping bag.

wuTa
laughing....that musta sucked....where the hell did your freind get a dildo?....did he bring the dildo from home or buy the didlo just for the party?....that sounds like a f*cked up party

silver_tears
you people are weird What the f**k?

drunk_nazgul
Um, we all are. Duh. no expression

<<Solo>>
He bought it for the party, I think confused .

drunk_nazgul
sick

<<Solo>>
I know it was disguisting...It reminds me of this other time.....Nah, I won't tell that one.

§pearhead
better not soil me by telling them messed

Cyclops
Story time with Solo... Sing along with Cyclops.

laughing

Raventheonly
all i gotta say is.... wow... you can keep this thread.

Cyclops
laughing

Raventheonly
Ya.... i love that pic.

Cyclops
Me too

<<Solo>>
That looks like Cartmen when he says,"Screw you guys I'm going home".

Darth Revan
So one day I was sitting on a bench in a park and I was playing a guitar and I was somehow really really good and I was rocking out on my stratocaster that had flames painted on it and that was cool but then a string broke so I smashed it on the stage and that was even cooler so then I went to get some chinese food and I had sweet and sour pork and I was like "dude this tastes like crap" and the guy who was cooking it was like "I know" and then I'm like "oh you wanna go" and he came up to me and I turned into Mike Tyson and kicked his lily ass and then I turned back into me and then I went off to join the Moscow Philharmonic (they're awesome live if you ever get a chance to see them take it wink ) where I played the contrabassoon I really sucked but oh well because the conductor somehow didn't notice and I got payed a lot except for one day this big Russian guy came up to me outside and said something in Russian and it sounded really mean but there was a caption at the bottom of the screen that said "I like bunny rabbits, don't you?" and I said "um yeah sure" 'cos I didn't want to mess with him or nothin' and then Darth realized that he had written himself into a corner erm

<<Solo>>
That's freaking awesome.

Anyways today I was like,"Hey Mom". She's like,"Dude what"?"I was like I got an A on my math final. And she's all,"Dude that's awesome,man". And I'm like,"Cheyeah".

Darth Revan
Sweeeeeet. smokin'

misha
an i was like 'dude watch this' an she was all 'omg man thats totally awsome' an i was all 'dude i know!' an shes all 'im so amazed!'

nah just playin dawg! stick out tongue ur stories rock!

Tired Hiker
One time, I beat off in the bathroom during Church. no expression

misha
roll eyes (sarcastic) boys...

one time...i was tryna do my h/w...but i dont listen in class so i cant do it an i need help but no1 helps sad

Tired Hiker
No, seriously. no expression

misha
stick out tongue i know ur bein serious babe!

Tired Hiker
big grin

misha
laughing

Tired Hiker
hoover

misha
thats the way!

Flying Orange
roll eyes (sarcastic)

<<Solo>>
laughing Man, I seriously need to try that sometime. laughing

drunk_nazgul
Yuck, no, you don't...
Don't do that, it damages the bathroom. laughing HAHAHAHA!

wuTa
how can you beat off in church?...that would almost seem impossible with the chorus, the preist, and all the singing

The Force
i'm suprised you were't struck by lightning roll eyes (sarcastic)

<<Solo>>
Took me while to get that one...

drunk_nazgul
it was Holy. Was it not, TH?

<<Solo>>
The only holy beating there was after Jesus' death,LOL.

drunk_nazgul
laughing LMAO

Well, I made a holy s**t in a church bathroom once. angel

<<Solo>>
But it wasn't a beating.....I think...

drunk_nazgul
No, it wasn't!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.