One of those days......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i am having one of those days where everything goes wrong. my clothes arent fitting right, i am dropping shit, and i am bumping into things and tripping over everything in sight. ever have one of these days?

lil bitchiness
Awh laughing out loud

Sorry to hear that RJ, i had one of those days last wednesday....grrr, and on top of that i got an eye infection...those days blow.

Rogue Jedi
and i cant type for shit. damn typos!!!

kofmaster
0.o yeah yesterday my lighter kept biting back >.< frist i closed it on my finger then on my thumb and ^^ WHAH the funny part is my sleeve got cought on fire a lil bit WHAAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

OrlandoObsessed
Shut up *******

wuTa
man thats been my whole damn month mad but that can all change with a pistons victory tonite yes

lil bitchiness
I just turn on a Brad Pitt movie, and all is well again...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love31.gifBrad!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love31.gif

Rogue Jedi
and when i came out to go to work, my tire was halfway flat.

<<Solo>>
I hate those days. I had one last week I studdied all week for this huge Math Exam. And I just forgot everything I knew. I came out to the parking lot and my keys were in my car. It wasn't cool

Rogue Jedi
that does suck.

Yuna33
poor you!
it's natural,get used to it!

burlyman
every other day no expression

raven guardia
hahaha your guys day sucked and mine was good hahahaha

no..really I do sympathize with you days like this suck.

Veralidaine
yes das happened way too may times to me...specially dropping thingsmessed.....one day i wudnt stop dropping stuff...i dropped my keys.......then my pencil case...then my moneymessed
then theres other days wen i go to school so p!ssed off cuz ive had the worst morning thanks to my sister.....then school sux @ss cuz i find out im gun av a test or sumting.....

iluvpippin
omg last night i broke a container that mum & dad had b/f they were married (round 25 years) and then i dropped my piza (which btw i made) on the floor, then i dropped my phone, then i broke my pencil tryin 2 do homework and omg all these bad stuff sad

@ngel
laughing bus 21 got one!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.