Clone Wars cartoon downloading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

latinoheat99
confused does anyone know where i can download those clone wars cartoon online holla at me playas yes

Sacrifise666
click this link go to the top and find the clone wars mini series and download

http://starwars.com/hyperspace/member/video/dvdtrailer.html

latinoheat99
thanks playa i appreciate it thanks Happy Dance

Sacrifise666
you can also check out the ot dvd trailer.

latinoheat99
no ii'm not registered to star wars websie do u know any other website sad

Sacrifise666
try this link again because i had to retype my password and name

latinoheat99
i dont get what u mean i'm not registered to that website ans it askes for login and password confused

JKozzy
It's hyperspace, ignore him, he doesn't know what he's talking about latinoheat. All I can suggest for now is catch them on reruns, or use Kazaa or something, or mIRC, if I find a link I'll post smile

latinoheat99
cool thanks playa smokin'

JKozzy
No prob smokin'

Morridini
Ok, if you would like to download the Clone Wars cartoon just go here: http://www.blacktower.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1866&highlight=clone+wars

You can click it and watch it directly but I prefer to right click and choose save as.

Ushgarak
I use here:

http://www.bejedi.com/?mode=article&k=107

It is all legal.

Moving to EU...

cornponious
I love the clone wras.

big grin

corn

Julie
I saw all 20 episode...and taped them...but I ahven't watched them since...go figure

29Clones
This may have been answered before and I may even be posting in the wrong forum, but does anyone know where I can get free downloads of the Clone Wars Cartoon, or is the official site the only place they can be viewed?

PVS
err...i dont think there is an official download site.

Mist
when are they coming on dvd?

jedijunky1138
Hey thats a good question. I wonder if Scramba can help on this one? I would love to have them myself.

PVS
thats what i would like to know. i only saw the first season, and i would like to see them all before ep3 comes out. i would bet good money that the dvd set will be out beforehand.

jedijunky1138
I think it was anounced on HS that the DVD will be out around Christmas.

Mist
How many seasons are there?

jedijunky1138
Two I think. The Third one is due out soon.

vader519
I know if you are a hyperspace member you can watch them.

Jedi Priestess
First of all this is EU and that where you need to be discussing this as both USH and Queeq dont like EU in the ROTS section.

hunchy
I have them if you want them. I got them off Limewire...

"This may have been answered before and I may even be posting in the wrong forum, but does anyone know where I can get free downloads of the Clone Wars Cartoon, or is the official site the only place they can be viewed?"

darktim1
the clone wars cartoon is suppose to be out in april right after the third season of clone wars comes out. hope that helps.

darthcraka
they should all be on tv for veiwing before ep 3 couse of the third season

cal31
yeah, they're airing on Cartoonnetwork again in April before ROTS comes out.

Mist
does the third season end near the start if ep3?

Mist
does the third season end near the start of ep3?

scramba2000
http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/microseries/chapter/archive.html

DARK ASSASSIN
you have to be hyperspace!

darthcraka
hyperspace sucks f'n pay sites mad miffed mad

Ushgarak
They were available for free from AOL for a long time, at the link I gave above, but you've missed the boat there I am afraid. Now they are only officially available to hyperspace members.

Moving and merging.

vador_2444
could someone give me a link to download the season 2 of clone wars except starwars.com because i'm not a hyperspace member and I don't live in America !! sad

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

vador_2444
plz can someone answer me !

adamrubin
try cartoonnetwork.com.mx/clonewars
that is where i have all of my episodes love love love geek reading geek geek huh messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.