Manchester United

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hey who else on here is a Manchester United fan!?

they are awesome! anyhoo for those who dont know em, they're a football (soccer) team in england.

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Linkalicious
I've been told a lot of Brits get called front runners for liking Manny U, but i'm American so it doesn't matter if i'm a front runner. In fact i'll admit that i'm a front runner!!!! Manchester kicks ass, even without Beckham. I watched them when they played at the LA Colliseum (sp?) last year and they were awesome.

super daz 5000
man u suck they were better with becks but y am i complainin coz that makes my team easier to beat man u PS: i support arsenal and they rule

ElectricBugaloo
Man U is having an off year. too many young kids, Rio Ferdinand getting suspended pretty much killed their defense. If they added a defender or two, they would be very taugh to beat

Fire
they need some serious reorganizing but I'm still a fan

frodo_dude
here's a thread for all machester united fans Happy Dance

Corran
scum

alic88
yo man manchester united still rules. though they had a pathetic season

my fav. man u player these dayz is christiano ronaldo, the uprising superstar

NISTELROOY is goal scoring machine, well not exactly this season

eleveninches
I love man united!!!!
I heard they recently signed Alan Smith .

Corran
Judas

Corlindel
laughing out loud

frodo_dude
i heard about alan smith too

lil bitchiness
Bleh, Im not a supporter of Manchester United. no expression

Although Giggs is awesome....still hate them. stick out tongue

Fire
They have some awesome players tho they should work on their DEFENCE

frodo_dude
MANCHESTER UNITED ROCKS! rock

dave123
congratulations on getting the FA Cup no expression

shame you didn't quite go UNBEATEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP eek!

ElectricBugaloo
remember when they were talking about Arsenal getting the treble? then they lost in the FA Cup and Champions League? that was funny.

Red Superfly
Ah yes, Manchester United, whose most supporters come from the south, and true Manchunians support Man City anyway. Interesting club I must say. Scum too.

uk04england04uk
Reply to: Red Superfly

Hey mate,
define a "True Mancunian," in 1985 I was born in Timperly, Manchester although I left a year later to Northern Ireland due to my dad's service in the Light Infantry. Since then I've moved all over the country from North to South. My whole family apart from my dad who was born in Nottingham, are Mancunians. Am I eligible to be known as a True Manc?
Though reading your post I seem to be somewhat a little bit confused as there must be something wrong. I'm a Manchester United supporter, have been throughout my life, I go to as many matches as I can get hold of and I absolutely despise Man City!

"Ah yes, Manchester United, whose most supporters come from the south, AND TRUE MANCUNIANS SUPPORT MAN CITY ANYWAY."

Uh-oh something not right here mate.

p.s Alan Smith is the man!!! Sparky has returned!
Wayne Rooney is coming to the Theatre Of Dreams. What a strike force we will have....

Shadow_King
the only player i like is ruud van nistelrooy thats it. alan smith is ok. whats up with rooney its just cause of euro that was by luck.

nick1811
rooney is gonna win the treble for united this season

Corran
Judas won't win the treble for the scum this year.

Judas rooney

pr1983
wow, someones happy rooney left everton, but it wont be him who'll win it for united, its still van the man

Corran
It won't be Horseface either because Arsenal or maybe Chelski will win the Premiership.

pr1983
ouch, bitter arent we

ElectricBugaloo
where will Rooney play? replace C Ronaldo or Giggs? Or take Saha's spot? play central mid?

Corran
I'm not bitter, I just don't think the scum will win the premiership.

gunners_1
im a arsenal fan but man u are still wikid, roooooney! lol hiz heavi so iz ronaldo

pr1983
So u an everton fan?

ElectricBugaloo
it's almost scary watching Rooney, Van Nistlerooy and C Ronaldo all flying down the field together.

deadly_force
why scary?

eleveninches
United dont look like they will win this year (they are 8 points behind arsenal) sad

Red Superfly
Arsenal will win.

PS I'm a Liverpool supporter, so that's *counts*, well, the whole population of this forum ready to throw bricks.

*runs*

Corran
*Throws bricks at the Redshite supporter*

eleveninches
i am a man utd supporter, but really dont see them winning this year.
Although they might do if arsenal lose a few games, and united can beat them in their next match.

I'd much rather see them win the european championship again than the premiership

pr1983
if sunday is anything to go by, then who knows, maybe just maybe they can do it. as for the champions league, i'd much prefer that to the premiership.

Telemicus
Man Utds dominance is long gone, they'll be lucky to get in europe this year.
Chelsea will die a slow death when Roman gets bored and pulls his money out.
Arsenal, fair play to them, best football i've seen for a while, but their bubble is bursting.

Which leaves the mighty reds (liverpool!) to sneak up on the rails and snatch the league

Corran
Mighty Reds?Mighty reds? You mean the Red shite.

pr1983
because robbing palace was a great achievement... stick out tongue

Telemicus
To win the league you need to be spawny and lucky at times, why do you think utd have won it so many times.... yes

Corran
They own 7 referees.

baracustastic
Only good thing about Manure is Fergie, the Aberdeen legend!

David "I want to have my kid Christened, I just don't know what religion yet" Beckham is a moron, a marketing tool, with the emphasis on tool!

Only idiots (usually Americans) call them Manchester, anyone with a scooby about English football knows there are two teams in manchester, City and United.

In short man u suck balls, almost as much as their glory-hunting eejit fans

baracustastic
I forgot Wayne "the monkey who loves prostitute grandmothers" Rooney.

The boy is a numpty, an animal, a "special" child.

pr1983
anyone see the west brom match? 3 more points, scholes seems to be gettin back to his best. even i criticised him at one point, but i was wrong, i'll admit it. things are starting to look up.

wow, yet another abu. get a life and stop bashing.

G.P
I agree. What's the point ?

baracustastic
sorry to all those unimpressed with my low opinion of Manchester United (especially G.P). utd are one of many things that annoy me. I did not realise negative posts were not allowed.

pr1983
liverpool and arsenal annoy me, but the point of the individual threads is for fans, i dont go into the arsenal one and berate the fans or the team.

diegocala
Originally posted by Fire
they need some serious reorganizing but I'm still a fan
Are you still a fan now that the americans own them? Talk about a smart re-org! big grin

knight
Originally posted by mini me 0206
man u suck they were better with becks but y am i complainin coz that makes my team easier to beat man u PS: i support arsenal and they rule

What were Arsenal called before Man Utd closed down their winning streak?...
The Untouchables... Ha!... not so untouchable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/ManUtd_crest.gif
UNITED!!! UNITED!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/queen_banner.jpg

rohan524
Whoah. Lots of harsh words thrown here. Okay, I DON'T like Man Utd, but my best friend is a fan and I have to respect her for that. We are wathcing the FA Cup final TOGETHER (though I can't promise we'd be civil once the booze kicks in). I support Arsenal and Liverpool is my "vice-team" and I don't have issues with that. I just like football and try not to go offing other fans. Thought this thread was about Glazer's buy out of Man Utd, and I do sympathize with the fans concerned about ticket rate increases and debt transfers to the club. Anyway, banter and criticism is fun. I just hope it doesn't get so messed up that the threads become hostile (or as we say here, "toxic..."wink

jaden101
looks like they've been taken over by malcom glazer...the man who owns the tampa bay buccs

his plans seem to be to buy the 75% he needs to take over the club...remove man u from the stock market and then pump all his own debt onto the club and try to remarket the man u brand in the far east

i think he will fail...then sell the club plus the hundreds of millions of pounds worth of debt for pitence all the while stop purchasinf players and the club will go down the plug hole

liraelle
well.. i think Man Utd's awesome and so is cr and rvn and ps and all e others.. oh yeas and fletcher too. but it'd be perfect if they kinda regained their past um.. drive? Man Utd's pretty threatening when they're in top form, don't u think??

T.M
DIE GLAZER DIE !!!!!

eleveninches
he has 74.8% of shares.

But i dont see why people hate him so much. THey said the same thing when the russian guy bought chelsea. THey said it was the beginning of the end, but then chelsea went on to buy a squadload of new players and win the championship.

And since the shares were put on the market, Manchester United has been a buisness. It doesnt matter if they dont like him. He's a buisnessman making a buisness transaction, and the fans have nothing to do with it.

I dont see why the fans want to stop supporting man utd because of this. If they were true fans, they wouldn't do that.

And so what if he increases the cost of season tickets. The only people who buy season tickets are the enthusictic supporters, and if they are willing to pay a couple of hundred pounds for a season ticket, then they wouldn't be stopped from buying one just because of it going up even a hundren more pounds.

T.M
with the Roman Abramovich with Chelsea he didn't have plans to leave them with nearly 600 million pounds of debt.

i ain't going to stop supporting Man Utd because i have supported them all my life but Man Utd has always been run by fans of the club and Glazer doesn't know shit about football this is why he i hated so much.

if it was a former player or someone who loves the club who was taking it over there wouldn't be any problem but because he doesn't care about the club there are problems.

IMO he is only in it to make money which may be good for Utd as he would have to buy some players don't want total change like at Chelsea cause then it wont be Man Utd anymore. but i think i heard that he was putting 20 million in for new players which is shit all these days really.

i mean i am not really bothered about it cause the PLC is not the club and its the team i love not the business but if he took Tamper bay who i believe were shit and won them the super bowl it may be good for Utd who knows. time will tell

eleveninches
Will he actually be running it?
I doubt it.

He is going to OWN the club, which means that he can decide who runs it. He doesnt necesseraly have to be the person who runs the club, he just has the final word on any decisions that have to be made.

BTW, this morning they said he had 74.81 % of the shares

T.M
thats true i heard he doesnt bother with the club for Tamper Bay.

as long as he doesnt make Sir Alex leave and doesnt bother him with telling him who to play and stuff i am happy.

rohan524
Aside from the debts which is more of the business side, could it be also that he's an American who doesn't have an ounce of football spirit that's pissing Man Utd fans? I get T.M.'s point that if it were an ex-player or someone who's had footballing experience and passion, it would not matter much if he's an American, Russian or Spanish businessman. I imagine there'd still be issues, but maybe not as fierce as the ongoing Glazer debate/opposition. But it looks like a done deal already, so what happens now?

T.M
i think the fact that he doesnt know anything about the club is the main reason because as i have said man utd have always been run by the fans and this guy coming in who knows shit all about the club is pissing the fans off.

but as rohan says i think it is a done deal. so now all we can hope for is that he does do what he says and put money into the team and that he helps man utd become the strong force they were in the 90's

liraelle
uh oh. are southampton people gonna hate rvn now?

T.M
who cares

pr1983
Originally posted by liraelle
uh oh. are southampton people gonna hate rvn now?

no they wont... wasnt his fault, southampton can only blame themselves for being in that position in the first place...

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by jaden101
looks like they've been taken over by malcom glazer...the man who owns the tampa bay buccs

his plans seem to be to buy the 75% he needs to take over the club...remove man u from the stock market and then pump all his own debt onto the club and try to remarket the man u brand in the far east

i think he will fail...then sell the club plus the hundreds of millions of pounds worth of debt for pitence all the while stop purchasinf players and the club will go down the plug hole

On behalf of footy supporters in the U.S. id like to apologise for Glazer being a muppet and buying Utd. He cant run Tampa Bay and im sure he'll run Utd. into the ground....shame really...maybe i should give up my scarf soon..... confused

liraelle
yea he was only doing his job, wasn't he? but i guess by doing that, scoring the goal, i mean, he kinda killed any of southampton's hope of not getting kicked out.
anw. i don't blame scholes for missin the penalty.really. i guess he should be suffering quite badly now, what with guilt attacks and all. just found it a pity, though.

amity75
May I congratulate the Man U fans for producing what is, without doubt, the worst effigy of any public figure I have ever seen. I initially thought they had been taken over by a consortium of those statues on Easter Island.

Bicnarok

rohan524
Why would Owen prefer to play with ManUnited over Arsenal especially under these uncertain times? There was talk of a swap between Owen and Jose Antonio Reyes but Owen was quoted to have expressed interest in becoming a Red Devil. Oh well, I'll just surprise myself on who wears what jersey come August...

T.M
i dont want Owen playing for Man Utd tbh.

i am just worried about Rio not signing a contract.

did Ronaldo sign a contract ? i think he did but im not sure.

pr1983
Originally posted by T.M
i dont want Owen playing for Man Utd tbh.

i am just worried about Rio not signing a contract.

did Ronaldo sign a contract ? i think he did but im not sure.

i want ruud more than owen...

ferdinand can piss off for all i care, brown and heinze are better...

ronaldo did yes...

Bicnarok

pr1983

T.M
First game of the 2005/06 season away to Everton should be a close game if Everton both teams play like they did last season

texas-killah
urgh Manchester and Chelsea are the clubs I hate most! The only thing I love about Manc is C. Ronaldo: especially when he starts to cry!! lol

T.M
lol we see how much u like Arsenal now when all the top players move away laughing out loud

texas-killah
The only good player that left is Edu! therefore we have Hleb now. Pires is going to stay, according to Wenger. And Robin Van persie will hopefully not go into jail. Ashley C. won't leave either! We have great players: Henry, Ljungberg, Cesc, Campbell, fabregas, Cole,....
so what's the problem?! we have a great squad. we scored more than any other team in the PL.

T.M
Henry and Veira will leave if they dont do better in the CL and that in turn will lead to Ljungberg leaving.

u will be left with a team of youngsters that wont win shit.

texas-killah
hahaha what a joke!

T.M
who's joking.

pr1983
Originally posted by texas-killah
The only good player that left is Edu! therefore we have Hleb now. Pires is going to stay, according to Wenger. And Robin Van persie will hopefully not go into jail. Ashley C. won't leave either! We have great players: Henry, Ljungberg, Cesc, Campbell, fabregas, Cole,....
so what's the problem?! we have a great squad. we scored more than any other team in the PL.

Henry - Class but goes missing in big games

Ljungberg - Only good with bergkamp playing...

Cesc - Same person as Fabregas..

Campbell - hysterical You're joking right... Toure is a far better player...

fabregas - Same person as Cesc...

Cole - A snide little overrated bastard...

T.M
Originally posted by pr1983
Henry - Class but goes missing in big games

Ljungberg - Only good with bergkamp playing...

Cesc - Same person as Fabregas..

Campbell - hysterical You're joking right... Toure is a far better player...

fabregas - Same person as Cesc...

Cole - A snide little overrated bastard...

lol the Campbell thing made me laugh to.

T.M
Told ya bout players leaving didnt i

pr1983
Originally posted by T.M
Told ya bout players leaving didnt i

arsenal, not man utd...

Shadow_King
i thought this was a man utd thread... why you guys talking about arsenal.

T.M
Originally posted by pr1983
arsenal, not man utd...

sorry i just wanted to prove a point.

i read today that Ballack is keen on a move away from Bayern Munich.

to Man Utd ? would be a good signing he only 29

pr1983
Originally posted by T.M
sorry i just wanted to prove a point.

i read today that Ballack is keen on a move away from Bayern Munich.

to Man Utd ? would be a good signing he only 29

ok...

ballack is quality... with scholes on his way out he'd be the ideal replacement... just a case of money...

Shadow_King
we all know why scholes is leaving.

pr1983
Originally posted by Shadow_King
we all know why scholes is leaving.

i meant getting older, not neccessarily leaving... stick out tongue

Shadow_King
ohhh ok.. but if he did leave i think we all know why.

T.M
i dont want Scholes to leave he is quality yes

nick1811
why do we think scholes is leaing?!

T.M
we dont.

i dont anyway.

darth_royke
scholes wont be leaving yet. whether ballack goes to man.u or not he'll be staying. however, if does go? it'll either be foreign or somewhere with a nuited link... maybe boro, birmingham or blackburn.

T.M
he wont go anywhere.

peejay88
Originally posted by Corran
I'm not bitter, I just don't think the scum will win the premiership.

United are scum? What about two-faced evertonians, munching on sour toffees coz rooney left, and all because he was too good for you. That says a lot, about a year ago you were all lining up to kiss his feet. When Kanchelskis left United for Everton, Most Man United fans werent arsed because they are rational thinking people. I realise that the biggest thing that ugly-blue faced scousers complain about is the fact that rooney had a 'once a blue' t-shirt when he scored for Everton, but you gotta realise that he's a young impressionable teenager and wants success, trophies and money. Instead of being held down in a mid-table club who sneak into europe by the skin of their teeth. And why are Leeds so bothered about United just because Cantona joined us like 12 or so years ago,and now smudger signed, losers, your not even in the Prem anymore, get over it.

Bad Wolf
Originally posted by .::.
hey who else on here is a Manchester United fan!?

they are awesome! anyhoo for those who dont know em, they're a football (soccer) team in england.

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Who Cares There shit!!! (I dnt even know who they are i jst dwo like ow dey sound!!!)

T.M
they are not shit no

darth_royke
i hate the football rivalries. the fans rivalries anyway. its probably one of the few sports where violence happens a lot. why cant you all just take the piss instead of all being jealous twats? so what rooney went to man u? hes a player, and footballs a business. if it means that much to you then you indeed need a life, there is so many other wonderful things in life than football. and why is it most fans know better than the charimen, managers, and players, even though they're generally lard-arsed swearing idiots? i feel so sorry for the true fans who love their team but are'nt afraid to cheer the other side in respect. i also feel sorry for the families who go to watch matches and are surrounded by blue mouthed twats whose every secondword is f$*k.

team rivalries can make matches more important, and bring out the best in players. pity it brings out the worst in fans

peejay88
Originally posted by darth_royke
i hate the football rivalries. the fans rivalries anyway. its probably one of the few sports where violence happens a lot. why cant you all just take the piss instead of all being jealous twats? so what rooney went to man u? hes a player, and footballs a business. if it means that much to you then you indeed need a life, there is so many other wonderful things in life than football. and why is it most fans know better than the charimen, managers, and players, even though they're generally lard-arsed swearing idiots? i feel so sorry for the true fans who love their team but are'nt afraid to cheer the other side in respect. i also feel sorry for the families who go to watch matches and are surrounded by blue mouthed twats whose every secondword is f$*k.

team rivalries can make matches more important, and bring out the best in players. pity it brings out the worst in fans

HaHa, potty-mouth, and you're complaining about people swearing! hypocrisy Tut, good point about jealous ppl hatin united coz we got rooney and we're sucessful tho!

T.M
how can u hate the rivalry's between clubs ???

it adds atmosphere to the games and makes game which should be boring ALOT more interesting.

darth_royke
read it right TM, the team rivalry is good, as i stated, its just the extreme fans who go too far and violence ensues.

'****', is not a swear word

T.M
sorry i read and thought that u meant that u hate it didnt read the last bit. doh

darth_royke
i'll let you off this once......wink

T.M
thanks big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.