the first line in harry potter 6 is . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
the first line in harry potter is "It was the hottest day so far but harry still lay in his bed ignoring the heat, he was thinking about Sirius"

chikki32004

frodo_dude
and u got it???????!!!!!!!!!!

zombieman
I think this is bull myself, that first line doesn't read as well as something written by JK.

frodo_dude
yep i agree ^^

Lianslo
yeah...doesn't quite seem her style...

cloud23hermione
THATS ALRIGHT . . .

cloud23hermione
HOPING FOR A GOOD STORY IN BOOK6 . . .. I dont know where i can buy book5 and 6. . .. in the philippines. . .. .

DanZeke25
you no the thread about JK going to sites with a wierd name saying ideas for book six seeing if people like them.... what if... if that's her!!!!!!!!!! na i'm jus kiddin i jus said that cause you're saying it's the first line in book 6 when no one would no what the first line is except JK big grin

big gay kirk
The first line is actually....

"despite what Celestial Moon said on KMC, I'm going to die on page 235," Said Harry to his friends...."I thought I'd tell you now to avoid getting sued for causing you distress later on..."

crazy_c
lol

frodo_dude
laughing out loud

Lianslo
lol, i knew it! wink

celestial_moon

Phoenix
pointless thread alert! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.