I've Snogged A Celeb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
GESS WAT. I'VE SNOGGED DANIEL RADCLIFF AT THE HARRY POTTER 4 AUDITIONS. I'VE GOT A PART IN HARRY POTTER 4 AS FLEUR DECOUR AND I'VE BEEN ASKED OUT BY DANIEL ON A DATE. I SED YEH AND THEN WE SNOGGED. SOZ 2 ALL DAN'S FAN'S BUT WAT COMS AROUN GOES AROUND.

Evy_O
sure roll eyes (sarcastic)
this will be closed/deleted yes

frodo_dude
lol that's a load of s**** chikki

yerssot
hmmm, is this attentionwhore behavior (seeking attention by kissing some ugly dude) or sympathywhore behavior? (trying to get us to say: great job or something)

silver_tears
he isn't ugly no

Corran
ST is that you in your Avatar with the British flag on your T-Shirt? If so why>

silver_tears
It is, and because I like it love
My new shirt that I bought downtown smile

Corran
ah so you like a bit of Brit on your chest? wink

silver_tears
Just a bit wink

Corran
eek! Oh Irene you are incorrigible

silver_tears
I try whistle

Corran
can you change your avatar now please, I keep thinking bad things about your chest and Brit's everytime I see it now.

Elondra
*coughattentionseekercough*

I would throw up afterwards if I snogged him. It's would be like snogging my cousin(unfortunately he look like Dan).

Dan is minging.

silver_tears
If it's having such an affect on you fine stick out tongue

yerssot
really? I would throw up too laughing out loud

Corran
Fine you'll change it?

silver_tears
By the way it's Delacour yes If you got the part I would think you could spell her name yes

And I think Dan is a cutie happy

silver_tears
Yes, just let me find a better one ninja

Corran
That's stopped me thinking those impure thoughts, but now I think I quite liked them there thoughts evil face

silver_tears
laughing out loud make up your mind stick out tongue

Corran
confused please don't shout at me,

silver_tears
tis merely a friendly suggestion angel

Corran
I can't make up my mind, whilst the thoughts are good they are also bad if you know what I mean?

silver_tears
I do laughing out loud

szhismine
so you're saying you got the part of a character whose last name you can't spell and then you made out with someone whose last name you can't spell?

sure... and i'm secretly married to Orlando Bloom and i'm cheating on him with Dom Monaghan.

...i wish... wink love

yerssot
ah, some got all the luck in the world huh stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
I probably don't believe that as no-one believed me when I told them my Uncle was an actor.

MissesDepp?!
"What goes around comes around."

not

"What comes around goes around."

I know it doesn't matter, but some person sat at their desk racking their brain to think that up and I don't think it's fair to misuse it.

zabini_slytheri
there are plenty of spelling mistakes...

in it.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.