Blank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoneWolf
There's some sortta problem on my comp... It's weird if I try and view a page it'll go all grey and in the address bar the URL will disappear and it will then say "about:Blank" sad I've run the spyware program I have on my comp and it won't get rid of it. I had a trojan through some files I downloaded a couple of weeks ago but I got rid of 'em with the Trojan Remover program. It was after that I started to get this problem but I don't have any trojans now I've checked.

I couldn't get on KMC the other day or view my emails mad Does anyone know why it's doing this? And how can get rid of it? confused

yerssot
could be an IE explorer but haven't heard of it yet

Raz
Follow the instructions here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t296008.html

LoneWolf
I've gone through the steps mentioned there... Some of 'em I had from before (AVG, Spybot Search & Destroy and a Firewall (Norton)) Anyway even after going through that the problem's still here... Anyone have an idea on what else to do? sad

Raz
Update AVG & Spybot to the latest definitions and try again.

If that doesn't work, re-install IE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.