S.S's sequel trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
That has to be the stupidest sh*t I've ever read. Can you guys tell me what is stolen from the EU (besides characters), and what crap he just made up. His little synopsis are pretty short, and are filled with holes. Basically all the new characters have no origin story, so it is pretty obvious it is all bullsh*t. He just had to throw in that stupid kyber crystal in there, and cloning. I am so sick of 7 out of 10 sequel trilogy stories involve cloning of Vader or the Emporer. Also, It seems pretty apparent that the mandalorians don't exist anymore in the Star Wars universe.

Ushgarak
Oh, SS's one is the worst ever. Not only are the stories simply rubbish and badly written with no decent character development or plot reveal, these very basic errors are only the start of where they go wrong.

The stories are NOT Star Wars stories. They are, at best, stories set within the Star Wars universe. They might pass as appallingly bad EU stories, but they have no business being pitched film material. Star Wars is very particular with what it is about- basically a morality fairy tale aimed at kids- and these have none of that.

They aren't even linked stories. There are vague connections of characters between them, but basically each episode is standalone. That is all wrong.

He muddles EU and film continuity rules. At one point, he snaps at fans for pointing out errors in the stories based on EU contradictions, with a sharp reminder that the EU is not real. But then he uses a ton of EU reference material IN those stories and expects everyone to accept them as fact.

And they are conceptually DREADFUL. As you mention, endless laziness involving returns of Vaders and Emperors (surprisingly, no Boba here!) fatally plague ridiculous proportions of fan ideas, and likewise this one, but the denoument reveals it worst of all- he uses the big Devastator gun thing that destroys stars from the EU to destroy the black hole which is- get this- the 'source of the Dark Side' It is destroyed, and the Dark Side is destroyed for all eternity, and everyone lives happily ever after.

And they want James Cameron for this...

Now, this is all so undescribably poor- appearing to have been written by an imagination-surfeited 10 year old- that it lends great credence to the idea that SS is being deliberately this awful on purpose as a way of taking the piss out of fans. Unfortunately, this does not make me feel any better- because a worrying amount of people actually like these film ideas. Gah...

robakin
SS is full of it. If you look at his responses hes wrong more than right.
He knows nothing. He's just one big ego talking to the world. take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Rabid_Wolverine
honestly i think he hates lucas.

did you read some of the comments he put?

i wish i can just punch this punk in the jaw .

Ushgarak
I'll think you'll find that's pretty open knowledge, Robakin. But I was juding the material on objective merits anyway.

What we DON'T want is another supershadow attacking thread; we have enough of that.

OB1-adobe
I am not trying to attack him. I am only comenting on his lame ass ideas for a trilogy. Those things right there are proof that he has never studied film or any story telling what so ever. It is total fan crap. In addition, I did think the fact Boba Fett was not even mentioned was surprising. I'll give'em props for that.

OB1-adobe
...but they are not big props what so ever.

Rabid_Wolverine
ss posted a reply saying supershadow has helped lucas 97 percent with the script. what a ******* h*m*

super shadow GL
thtas full of BS

yerssot
perhaps this belongs in EU, Literature and Fandreams wink

super shadow GL
maybe? but who cares????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.