Presenting WebDoc 7 and the OT DVD Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spadesmamma61
I have these files........just waiting on Corn or someone to host them. Who has something I can upload them to? Mamma smile

Darth_Duffy
nice one,
come on corn, pull ya finger out!

FatBrit
what are the sizes of the files spadeS?

spadesmamma61
The WebDoc is 45.3 MB and the trailer is 17.5 mbs...I pmed and emailed corn 2 hours ago...just waiting on a reply. And one else got an open slot? And call me mamma plz smile

NoMeN
here are some screenis. enjoy ;-)

http://nomen.250free.com/ep3_07.jpg
http://nomen.250free.com/ep3_08.jpg
http://nomen.250free.com/ep3_09.jpg
http://nomen.250free.com/ep3_19.jpg
http://nomen.250free.com/ep3_20.jpg
http://nomen.250free.com/ep3_11.jpg

Morridini
As for the OT DVD trailer I said this in the other thread about it:

So you can just download it here instead of waiting for corns upload thing.

spadesmamma61
OK Uploading as I type wait a few mins and click on the following Link and my thanx to Corn for hosting and for DragonX for helping me save these and to Sacrifisse for helping me obtain them! may take 30 minutes to upload them both

ftp://star:[email protected]/

NoMeN
here are some screenis: http://nomen.250free.com/index02.htm

Rabid_Wolverine
is that suppose to be admiral ackbar?

NoMeN
no idea, it would be cool tho

spadesmamma61
Bad news peeps.......I've been trying for for an hour now and the connection keeps getting reset. Anyone got any other ideas? or how to fix the before mentioned problem?

Rabid_Wolverine
mamma whats wrong are you having trouble loggin in with the password i gave you?

kenox
AWESOME.

Darth_Duffy
the OT dvd trailer is top stuff!
cheers guys

Rabid_Wolverine
and i dont get a t/y i guess eh

Darth_Duffy
what have you done?

spadesmamma61
well he gave me his password etc so I could get into hyperspace how's that?

Darth_Duffy
ah i see! didnt realise, well done wolverine!
whats happening with this webdoc 7 fellas?

spadesmamma61
we still waiting on corn to get back here and fix his ftp Grrrr.....

spadesmamma61
ok they are on there.....on the link above titled kevin is a geek.......dont know if they are complete but eh give it a try...if you have no luck I can give them to ya via msn messenger just pm me for that

FatBrit
"Windows Cannot Accsess this folder. Make sure you have typed the file name correctly and that you have permission to accsess the folder.

FTP session was terminated"

no expression well i'll be...........

spadesmamma61
yepper I was afraid of that....not my doing..for some reason it keeps terminating the connection when I upload as well.....pm me and I'll get it to you

cornponious
Webdoc7 and OT trailer were both bad, and have been deleted. I don't know what is causing so many of you to be disconnected. Everything on my end seems right. I"m going to remove the limit on connections and see if that helps.

I would suggest to any of you who are uploading to first download a reputable ftp client, and refrain from using IE. With a web browser, every time you change folders, it connects you again, meaning that if you change folders 4 times, you would be connected four times, thereby disallowing anybody else from connecting, even though technically only ONE person is actually connected.

Make sense?

corn

super shadow GL
i just wanna know cansomeone pv me the episode 3 part 7 web doc please

The Ones
yay, im on, how do i upload through fxp client?

super shadow GL
i do not know but i wana

spadesmamma61
Lets hope The Ones gets this put there, at the rate im sending this to peeps thru msn messenger.. imma have 50 of ya on my contact list! laughing laughing laughing

super shadow GL
cool ok ill pv you my hotmail acount

spadesmamma61
OK I am done adding peeps to my msn messenger. So the rest of you need to get it from one of the people that got it from me. It should be obvious by reading the boards who might have these files.

super shadow GL
ok but please add me and i wont botter you again

SWFAN
I'm new and looking for episode-III pics, where should I go? And is there a link for the OT DVD trailer someone could PM me?

Sith Master X
Check out the "new ep3 pics" thread on page 2.

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
spadesmamma61 please PM me the webdoc

SWFAN
Thanks the pics are great! The guy who posted them is so nice to share!

hana_skywalker
Hello, I'd like to have the webdoc too. Can somebody please send it to me? I'll PM him/her my hotmail account. Is it too big?

spadesmamma61
Ok peeps listen up.........Hyperspace has just released a new 3-d thing. It's of Palpatines office. As soon as I get it saved you'll be getting it.

super shadow GL
ok that means i can get it from you?

spadesmamma61
no cause Im not adding anymore people to my messenger...you can get it off Corns ftp. Had to draw the line somewhere and I drew it yesterday sorry but it was getting out of hand. blink

sideburns78
I'm looking for Webdoc #7.

Can somebody point me to it, or send it to me via MSN Messenger perhaps?

[email protected]

super shadow GL
well spadessmamma can you at least send it to me non nead to add me to your list

[email protected]

spadesmamma61
DUDE! what part of NO do you not understand? Check the posts from this and other threads it's obvious who got it from me. It's too BIG to email. Try to get it from one of those people.

super shadow GL
ok sorry but put yourself in my place im someone who has been triying to find the webdoc and i cant find someone and the only person who has it wont give it to me its very frustrating you know so come on

vador_2444
cool gif of anakin

super shadow GL
nice cool wow

spadesmamma61
very cool anakin gif file where did ya get that baby?

vador_2444
I took that from the trailer of the episode 4.5.6 on DVD

scramba2000
I've uploaded doc #7 to the ftp. Anyone want me to upload the OT dvd trailer?

moonwalker741
awsome!!!!!!!pic of ani

super shadow GL
yes indeed

thenoxeht
yeah man, the trailer would be awesome, cant wait to see it.. keveingeek@starwars or sumthin right smile?

scramba2000
I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload the OT dvd trailer yet due to being a bit busy. Give me a few hours and I'll get it done.

dragonx
never mind but anyways to those peeps who still dont have webdoc 7 and if you do have a BT client it availabe at www.suprnova.org its in the Miscellaneous section (this will only work if you do have a BT client 2 those who dont have it just do a google search on it and you should be able 2 find out what it is )

super shadow GL
ok thanks Dragonx

thenoxeht
no problem scramba I appreciate you sharing this stuff a lot
Just upload it when you have time... it sounds really cool..

later smile

bILLYgOAT
thx Dragon

spadesmamma61
Dragon be careful there hun I got a rather nasty note from Lucas Films regarding the picture links I had posted out of photobucket. I'm relatively certain who tipped them off and I'll deal with them later. Just watch back your regarding anything Hyperspace...getting ugly around here.

super shadow GL
whats going on????

Sith Master X
So, someone turned against us and spilled the whole HS issue here?

SMX
cool

punkkaveman
who ever tipped them off is a major jerk

spadesmamma61
thatd be my opinion......people need to think their actions all the way through and realise their logical conclusion. just sad sad at any rate I wont dare post anymore links or anything in here...people on my messenger list are excluded...it's business as usual there LOL...

bILLYgOAT
can't you give their name to admin & get them kicked & banned from the forum?

bILLYgOAT
ps It certainly wasn't me

spadesmamma61
silly goat I KNOW that...no more discussion of it on the boards tho ok peeps wink

super shadow GL
i hope the jerk gets kicked off boy oh boy i loved having links and all....god dam it.

scramba2000
There'll still be links, don't worry. As for LFL what are they going to do? Sue individual fans? Doubtful, but greed does a lot...

super shadow GL
who rated mamma out ill personaly go down to there home and beat the shit out of them. mad

thenoxeht
damnit what kind of morons would tip someone off like that, i mean HS is like 40$ a month.. for christ sake, if any1 should be legally charged it's lucas.. real fans are determined by the time they spend in these films not the amount of money... Have you realised how many times you could see episode 3 in the cinema with that money when it gets out :P!?!?!?

FatBrit
no dought some delusional teen hoping GL will adopt him for helping preserve Lucas's bank balance. Stupid child.

And thanks for the OT Trailer mamma, it is indeed mighty fine smile

El Toro De Brah
Watt kind of stupid crap is this. I thought we looked after each other in this forum. Damn. I hope it wasnt any of the Mods cos i had a little bit of faith in dem considering how many times ppl have posted hyperspace material on KM servers.

I guess no-one will own up.

and since i havent seen the OT DVD trailer i wouldnt mind seeing it.
[email protected] (mamma wink)

scramba2000
Both the OT DVD Trailer and Webdoc #7 are on the FTP listed in Page1 of this thread. I would post the direct links but I'm not allowed to due to being a Junior Member. confused

super shadow GL
oh!!!!!!!

ilikebread
how long does the OT trailer take on that "kevn is a geek" website? mines was finished but its still loading and wont play. it says 17.5 mb of 17.5mb shouldnt it be playing already?

Sith Master X
The speed may differ depending on what kind of connection you have.

SMX
cool

Mulliturpa
thenoxeht: Actually HP is 40$ a year and for you it would be only 20$ a year because you live in Netherlands. Sorry, I just had to point that out. stick out tongue

Whee first post.

thenoxeht
lol I actually thought it was that but somewhere earlier in the thread or on another post i read and i saw like 5 people saying it was 40 a month... I thought lucas had truly gone insane smile

hana_skywalker
Hey, there are some Webdoc caps on AAHA home page. Check out the news section from June 7th. www.white-wave.com/aaha

Xanatos
Not to sound like the NewB I am but what is the WebDoc 7?

BTW Great site mamma( if I can call you that) to bad I can only get to it like once a day.

Sith Master X
The WebDoc 7 I believe is the SW document over the Episode 3 clothing and stuff.

SMX
cool

FatBrit
"this weapon is your life"
which webdoc number was that?

Ushgarak
Actually, I thought this was a trailer discussion thread... seeing as it turned into some kind of dealing thread, please do this by PM in future, thanks.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.