Is This Wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
I was helping my neighbour repot one of her plants, and she was getting rid of one of her trees, so I said I would take it.

I move this Fake Plastic Tree into my room, and my housemates saw it and thought it was odd for a male to have a Fake Lilac Tree in their room.

I said it was soothing, and flows well with my 'Black Light Theme.'

Should a man not be able to have a Lilac Tree?

silver_tears
no no expression

Cyclops
I shouldnt have a lilac tree? confused

silver_tears
no you shouldn't no

sniper
a man can do what he wants, if they have a problem with it, they're insecure with their masculinity. a real man can apreciate beauty in all its forms, and not feel 'gay'.

Cyclops
Thats what I am talking about! See? Sniper knows!

Why not, Sils?

the Vee
hahahaha
*wipes tear from eye*
thats wondeful.. but seriously yeah if you feel comfortable enough with yourself to have a lilac tree power to you.
I have cool guy friends who can wear pink and i love em all the more for it big grin
power to the metrosexual man

Linkalicious
i agree with Sniper.

i have 3 plants in my room. and i keep old dried out roses from past valentines and important dates.

Deathblow
I think its fine for a dude to have a lilac tree, as long as he doesn't mind being looked upon as......slightly flamboyant no expression

Corlindel
I dont see any problem except...it is a "fake" Lilac tree.

I dont like "fake" plants thumb down

Raven Guardia
cyclops you can do and like what ever the h*ll you want! if you like and want that tree keep it! there is nothing wrong with it at all. do not let the gender bi-est society let you think differently. as long as you like and are happy keep it. your happiness is all that matters smile

Corlindel
And exchange that "fake" Lilac tree for a real one smile

sniper
a real 1 might just die, inside like that

Raven Guardia
well real is prettier but fake will last far longer and you wont need to water it or worry about it dieing

Ellen
no confused

the Vee
^^ above comment yes

Cyclops
It looks really cool when I have my black lights on.

Raven Guardia
clyclops you go man!!! I think its cool you want to keep the plant.

Korri
What the f**k?

Rabid_Wolverine
cyclocs dont let other people judge you.

you like what you like.

i get dissed all the time because i collect star wars figures and im almost 20.

i usually say if you dont like it then f**** you.

dont listen to other people.

i hate it how people say oh that looks stupid.

or your to old to collect toys.

i never give a sh!t what people say.

cyclops if you got a g/f maybe she'd like it because i know you might be getting a little junglwe fever with them females.

J_To_The_P
What the hell is this tree? blink

J_To_The_P
KORRI AND NEO DNA F***ED UP!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing eek!

Cyclops
I do not let other peoples comments bother me for the most part. I was looking for other opinions in this matter.

Anyways, I like it. It is 'soothing,' and it is something else in my room to look at. Right now it is adjacent to my life size cardboard pop-up of spider-man.

And Benoit, I mean 'Rabid Wolverine,' I am 20 years old and collect action figures, comics, and various other 'childish' things.

Cyclops
It is a fake plastic lilac tree.

J_To_The_P
I have NO clue what these may be. blink

rock out loud
& whats wrong with childish things rite now Im having a tea party with mr snuffels and mrs nesbiet bunny bunny bunny

Raven Guardia
I think its okay to collect and like what ever we want....I'm talking to all of you now dont let anybody ever tell you different! be yourself the unique person you are. dont be afraid to show what you like. just have fun and be yourself you only get one chance to live make the best of it! life should be what you make of it...not what it makes of you smile

silver_tears
omg me too eek!

Cyclops
One of my Words of Wisdom (W.o.W.'s as I called them.... mad ) went something like this:

Everyone tries to be someone else. I say whats so bad about being yourself?

I think that suits well for this.

J_To_The_P
Cyclops, I may of made that joke post before, but here is my moto, for all of my friends, and I've told my girlfriend is one of the Top 3 reasons I am attracted to her so incredibly:

Don't talk to me if your a clone of someone else, I don't associate with people who are scared to be unique, your not only your own person by being unique, but your also slowly starting a rebellion and pushing everyone to be unique.

Or what is simple and I say all the time: I'm your friend because your not scared to be unique, so never cave to criticism, and I won't ditch you, but if you cave to criticism, to me you are backstabbing me, so I will have to turn my back to you.

And of course: I don't F*** with people who are afraid to be unique.

big grin

Raven Guardia
awwww this thread is great *hugs everyone*

Cyclops
I was talking to somebody (name slips my mind at the moment) about a girl I used to date. She asked if I miss her, to which I replied, "If I wanted to be with her again, I can find adleast 10 of her at the bar down the street in about 2 minutes."

The world is full of people who strive to be a faceless nobody, or as you called the JP (may I call you JP) clones.

N'yuk, Clone High is a sweet show.

lil bitchiness
I dont see whats so odd about that confused

Trees are cool, and yeah, you should so totally have one in your room happy

the Vee
ermm.. guys.. *looks around*
i think most people are supporting the diversity brought here by lilac trees kay?
there have been only a few that doubt their great power.. and these people are either joking or.. WRONG big grin
anyway isnt it time everyone had a strangely coloured in animate object.. like pink dice say? eek!

silver_tears
it helps the Feng Shei cool

lil bitchiness
Absolutely.

Also, talkig about Feng Shui, it is also important that your feet when you are lying in your bed are not facing the door to your room.

Cyclops
Why?

J_To_The_P
Call me whatever, and that was a good point there. big grin

lil bitchiness
Its bad Feng Shui. Its a very negative sign about your room....also mirror should not be on the same wall as the window no2

Cyclops
Wow, Lils. You are super smart! big grin

smart <- Lils

lil bitchiness
Awh Cyclops, you are so good to me! happy

Im fulla useless and less known info geek

Vampiree
i hate plants no expression

sniper
i hate pants

Raven Guardia
plants are cool

lil bitchiness
With out plants, you wouldnt be able to breathe stick out tongue

Cyclops
I bet I am full of more. *sniffs the air* I smell a challenge. (Or is it me?)

But this one is fake.

Vampiree
ok. to be more spcific. i hate plants in my room. the ones that are alive. you have to water them and that's confusing. and fake ones look lame. i hate plants.

Gravity Kills
plants are nice to look at...real or fake

big gay kirk
Listen to the Big Gay Kirk.... Lilacs are cool... I have lots of flowers and plants in my house, despite not being gay.... I also have pink sheets.... the laydeez all go crazy for it, ESPECIALLY if they think you are gay.... trust me on this one....

Cyclops
I once wore a pink shirt that said 'princess' across the chest to my high school.

And I got $20.00 out of the deal. Talk about Win-Win situations! big grin

And thank you all for your support.

lil bitchiness
eek! Chalange it is cool

Cyclops
Milla.....

Just..... Bring..... It!

BackFire
Do what you want. It's your tree now, if you like it, keep it. If other people don't like it, tough shit.

Cyclops
Good philosophy, BF.

It is a nice tree, dispite being fake. I will do what I can to photograph the aforementioned tree and post it here.

silver_tears
Computer and electronics are also way bad yes
Goldfish help big grin
And many leafed plants big grin

J_To_The_P
My room is one giant spark bomb. laughing

lil bitchiness
*brings it on*

BRING IT OOOOOOON!! http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2004-05-10_17.47/Resource/emoticons/48_48.gif

silver_tears
oh and pastel colours yes

Cyclops
I am going with a "black light theme," so I am not sure how well Pastel Colours will fly.

The flowers on the Lilac Tree glow. I have a lizard tank (the lizards died... sad ) with army men in them. I am thinking about paint them with glow-in-black-light paint.

I am building an entertainment stand so I can put a lot of my stuff on their. I am going to paint it with glow-in-black-light paint too. I want to get blinds that will glow, and maybe paint my lamp with the same paint.

silver_tears
My room is pink, all light colours, no electronics but very nice, mirror on window wall.

Changing to look beige with black accents.
A canopy bed and all, but in black iron, then all black and beigey yes

With vanilla candles of course love

http://members.tripod.com/mandy_shek/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/barcelona_bed_mf.jpg

something like that, but canopy eek!

Cyclops
Very pretty, Sils.... Just like you. embarrasment

silver_tears
merci hug

Polly
Whatever blows your skirt up, Cy

Cyclops
Skirt, huh? *Checks lower half of his body*

confused

I am currently wearing white corduroys, but hey! Why not! Thanks! wink

Et, Irene, De Rien, Mlle!

Polly
laughing

Cyclops
wink

one eye <-- laughing A cyclops!

Gravity Kills
1eye...he looks so happy with only two hairs

silver_tears
*sigh* french love

Cyclops
wink

Je t'aime Francais aussie, Mlle.

shake zula
i have plants in my room and they go well with black light theme too, especially with my bong...

Cyclops
laughing

ladygrim
its good to know that some men have a femine ide... smile

Dario Argento
Huh....
Maybe I should get one too, I also forget to water plants so I don't have any, but a fake one I think I can manage.

Cyclops
Thanks.

eek!

leatherface12
I dont know. huh Whatever you want. smile

1-winged angel
ur crazy

1-winged angel
go eat a tic tak

Ellen
eek! eek!

1-winged angel
so Ellen i see ur still alive

Ellen
What the f**k? are you talking about!

1-winged angel
wouldnt u like to know

Titanic Lover
yes please

Ellen
yeah i like to know it!

1-winged angel
would like to know what

Ellen
confused yes

ladygrim
smile

1-winged angel
huh

Ellen
just say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-winged angel
say what

Ellen
Why did you say that!

1-winged angel
wouldnt u like to know

Ellen
i wan't to know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-winged angel
sure u do

Ellen
are you ok?

1-winged angel
are u, and u spelt angel wrong in ur sig

Ellen
now it's not wrong erm

ClaraG
have a lilac tree if u want!!

super daz 5000
it doesnt matter what other people think my mate had really weird lights in his room but a thew weeks later i thought they were cool so its not wrong rock

Cyclops
Thanks!

ladygrim
what do u all want to know ????

vegeance
I like plants but Im more the catus type but its okey to have a lilic tree in you room

ABE LINCOLN
Nothing wrong with plants no I like plants, I don't have any in my room but that's because they'd die sad

But in all seriousness, if you enjoy it being there, that's enough reason to keep it there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.