Killswitch Engage Vocalist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Df02
ok, probably a thread that mentions this, but i looked over first page and couldnt see 1...sooo stick out tongue

Which Vocalist u prefer, old or new?
personally i cant stand the new 1, and everytime i hear it i cant help but think hes ruined 1 of the best bands around sad

loads of people i know say they like him, but i dunno...personally theres just sumthing about his voice that i dont like ><

Old Vocalist all the way for me sad

EDIT: also i know they changed over a pretty long time ago....but im listening to new album now so i brought it up :P

Deathblow
Yeah I liked Jesse more too, but the new vocalist has no way ruined the band (at least not yet). Even though Killswitch sound a whole lot different with Howard Jones fronting them, they can still produce the high standard of music as they did in Jesse's days, just not as consistently at the moment.

End Of Heartache is arguably the worst Killswitch album to date, but it had flashes of brilliance on it which burned even brighter than any previous material they've produced. But they are still in a transition period, give him time, I reckon he could take them to a whole new level, provided they move away from the semi-emo metal they started to drift into occasionally on EoH.

Well here's hoping anyway messed

Bad Boy
End of Heartache is a brilliant album! I prefer Jesse Leach, but Howard Jones is still cool, he does nothing wrong!

loserib
ive only seen them live with jones so i have no comparisn

Df02
maybe i was ott with the ruining the band remark. the music is still as high quality as the other albums, but imo the vocals have taken a serious dive sad

but nothing they can do about it, and theyve done well to replace him without disrupting the music smile

misha
dunno them but df02 did i tell ya bout me not stayin here??

Df02
yea u did wink

misha
stick out tongue i posted that b/fore i told u just then...or did i tell u b/f??? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.