i wonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
i wonder why the world tuned out as it is

leatherface12
Cause humans made it the way it is.

Royal_Knight
true

Gravity Kills
People like me

JKozzy
We're screwed erm

Clark_Kent
started with cavesmans then to monkeys, now to monkeys who work computers. what are we headed for? that is true, i hate to be in crowed cities, i always enjoyed a peace-ful nights, like sometimes i think how life could have been if i was born in 1782, 200 from the real year i was born. cowboys and indians, wars and territory...a growing nation. its wierd when time is put into years. i need a break, someone throw me a brief-case of loot, so i can live like a mariner, the seas are still the same.

Raventheonly
or in fifteen hundred with my Italian Count ancestors. That would have been great.

punkyhermy
humans are...very influental!

Raven Guardia
man is his worst enemy.....he will destroy himself

Blind-Enemy
you got that right raven!!!!!

JKozzy
Unfortunately, yes. sad

Raven Guardia
its a wonder we are all still alive with all the wars and nucs

Blind-Enemy
hey...It's a wonder I'm still alive yes

Raven Guardia
well BE god has a reason for every thing...there a reason your still alive...he wants you he has important plans for you smile I almost died loads of times

Blind-Enemy
love

Raventheonly
Yup, loads of times over here to.

Raven Guardia
hmmm well I almost died once when I was two....I was sick so my mum took me to the hospital they said oh shes fine and sent me home well it got worse so my mom took me to the local doctor if it would of went a day later I would of died. another time I was little and ate my dads cigarett butts. I also broke a glow stick and ate the liqued. Once I got drug down the yard because the dog raped his chain leash aroung my neck and carried me down the yard. another time I was playing in the back off my dads parked pick up truck..I feel out of the back flew to the ground and cut my head open my knee open and chiped a tooth. this all happened when I was little mind you I will say about 10 and under.

Smiling_Sadly
well do u really want to no the true story, cuz im willing to tell!

ok i will tell u!

are u listning?

ok here we go

i made the whole earth the way it is.....i no i no! its a bit of a sloppy job, im sry, but u guys will have to live with it! well im gunna go fix the lake a bit! so later!

John Allerdyce
eek! i dont! 0.o..

Blind-Enemy
sad sad raven, that's terrible sad sad

now I feel depressed sad

Raven Guardia
SS > you the mo'fo that messed up da world get back here biatch! (just joking)

BE > I'm still alive..thank the god lord smile

Blind-Enemy
that's good raven...but that story make me feel sad about you sad

Raven Guardia
awwww...BE its okay....you see god has plans when he is ready too take a person he will. sum times he will test you by making things go worng just to see how much faith you have in him and to bring you closer to him smile....everybody is here for a resaon he has a specail plan and job planed out for each and everyone of us smile

Smiling_Sadly
true dat true dat! and yes, i am a mo'fo!

Raven Guardia
yo SS get back here and we can fight right here right now dog

Raventheonly
buys a bag of popcorn.. all right

Blind-Enemy
sad I feel bad saying this to you raven... you seem like a religious girl...but I dont believe in god sad sad

please forgive...I'm sorry sad

Raven Guardia
BE yes I'm religious....and I can understand why you dont believe in god (from what you have told me)...but he is there, you dont need to look to far.

Blind-Enemy
I dont believe in god , but I respect your opinion raven...I really do wink

love you

Raventheonly
His presence comes with time to some people.

Raven Guardia
Raventheonly> you are very right smile

BE> thanx for respecting my opinion but I cant really see things your way..all my life I believed in god and things always work out.

Smiling_Sadly
aaww thats so cute, but i respect ur opinon..... smile

alright raven, its on!!!! eek!

*takes out hair brush*

i may need it after we are done!

Raventheonly
its back on ohh ya....

Raven Guardia
ight bring it on biatch laughing out loud

Blind-Enemy
raven I love anyway, no matter how different our points of view are love

but I cant say the same about my life sad

Raven Guardia
*hugs BE* everything will be all right trust me smile

Blind-Enemy
I do baby *hugs raven*

Smiling_Sadly
im here beyotch! come and get me!!!!

*puts hands in fists and gets ready*

im waitin!

Raven Guardia
BE> *hugs*

SS> KK you will regret this *pulls out harry potter wand* *puts a disarming charm on SS* hahahaha!

Raventheonly
"wands!.... wizards use staffs! or thier hands!' *throws popcorn at ray*

Raven Guardia
yes well RTO in HP we do things a bit diffrent. ...but if you want me to use my hands I will *puts hands infornt of SS and makes her fly through the air*

Smiling_Sadly
haahahahaha, u cant do much i dont have any weapons! and rto is right! so hahahahah! my turn! evil face

*takes "wand" out of hands and breakes it over knee*

Raventheonly
yay! just playin around you can do it HP way

Raven Guardia
no need to do it HP.....I got other ways shifty

Smiling_Sadly
*comes bak with sword*

fine i get to do it my way!....again...... draw!

Raventheonly
*cheers* "yaaaaa! " *Throws RG long sword*

Raven Guardia
* levitates* *holds arms up in air* *SS Sword flies into my hands* *chucks sword into near by tree* *tree splits in two*

Raventheonly
claps disarm by telekinetics ... nice

Raven Guardia
*bows while levitateing*

Smiling_Sadly
i dont levitate! sad i fly! evil face *flies over to raven and punches the hell out of u*

Raventheonly
bravo..

Raven Guardia
*before I can be punched I flip and kick you in the face* too bad I fly too evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.