NyC gurl is HOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
At the request of NyC gurl, aka Liv the Dutch Eskimo, I will now show you the, people of KMC, how dirty-minded and disgusting she truly is.

The italic type is me, the bold type is her. Keep in mind this entirely HER idea. Enjoy smile

---If she says come inside I'll come inside for her, and if she says give it all I'll give everything to her--- says:
hes third
Im innocent ..........like Satan says:
oh I guess YOU would be first??
---If she says come inside I'll come inside for her, and if she says give it all I'll give everything to her--- says:
maybe on your list
stop making me say things
but its fun i like making you scream my name
SAM SAM SAAAAAAAAAAM eek!
highlight...copy...paste....done! this will make an excellent thread
I dare you
double dare?
howbout yeah
ok then....your humiliation

Deathblow
i hate myself sad

NyC-gUrL
my ass no

Deathblow
dont deny it now! eek!

NyC-gUrL
my ass cry whistle shifty

silver_tears
how outrageous no

clavis9495
eek! WHAT A MARVELOUS THREAD!

Deathblow
is that a hint? no expression

diegocala
What crappy reading...thanks!

Deathblow
your most welcome thumbup1

Furious Angel
laughing out loud

im not burlyman
What a waste of a thread!

My Big Cock proved more interesting than this steaming shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.