Harry a memeber ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hhhhr
would harry be allowed to join the order in the next book?? if so would Ron & Hermione join as well?hammer

megajoint
I dont think he'll be a member but D-dore will tell him all the stuff that concerning him

Phoenix
He won't be a member, unless something really bad happens and they need everybody they can get. Lupin says that members have to be of age and have to have left school

raven guardia
maybe harry will become a member in the future like when he graduates from Hogwarts.

BunnyWolf
I don't think he will 'cos he's like too young and stuff but I think he will always find a way to keep track of most of their movements to know what's going on...
He might join later on but probably not in the next book

PadfootsPyrefly
Hm, maybe he will be asked to join, but doesn't want to....

hhhhr
why wouldn't he want to join?

Maikahyandowen
how could he work for the order and go to school at the same time? besides, if Harry goes running around with the order, how would Dumbledore protect him?

raven guardia
well If he decides not to join I'm very sure he will have a good reason. like maybe so Lord Voldemort does not read his thoughts. Or for the protection of the Order. you never know who is trying to kill harry. like maybe if harry does vanquish the Dark lord maybe somebody will take his spot like Draco Malfoy or Lucious or some one. and they may try and get revenge on harry and the order.

Maikahyandowen
that's assuming that Draco or whoever knows that the Order exists.

hhhhr
well is there a rule that says he can't join unless is of age?

tigress
Im sure he will be once they is of age they all will. unless he kills voldie first.

Maikahyandowen
true. order doesn't have much of a point if Voldy isn't around

hhhhr
he might have followers

impatientinky
i don't think he'll be able to officially join for the same reasons that phoenix stated, but you never know. so many things have changed now with everyone knowing voldemort is back. but i do think that dumbledore will let him in on most things, especially stuff concerning him (harry) after he's got his occlumency down. dd knows not too keep too much from harry now (i hope)

CoolWizard
I don't think he would be asked to join, not until he has graduated. But by then, won't Voldermort be defeated?

Maikahyandowen
perhaps. but what if he isn't? they'll need Harry's help anyway, because of the prophecy

CoolWizard
In that case, then they should enlist his help. He does have a track record in defeating the Dark Lord. I had assumed he would be defeated by then, as Book VII is going to be about Harry's final year, correct? So there won't be any more story for Harry to get Voldermort, if he fails to do so by that point in time.

hhhhr
i mean he could be able to use Legimancy on voldemort the same way he has done it.

Amy Black
Remember Lupin's words.

hhhhr
and which one are u referring to?

Maikahyandowen
laughing Lupin's said a lot of things.

pretty angel
mrs wealsey wont let them join and they havent left school yet and when they do leave school i doubt they will want to join because they need to find a job and how do we no if there will be and order??

CoolWizard
Hmm good point. Maybe Voldermort will be dead by then and there will no longer be a need for the Order of the Phoenix?
We are assuming the series ends with the seventh book, and that will, I assume, detail Harry's final year at Hogwarts, right? So if he suceeds in utterly destroying the dark lord, the Order will be disbanded, as their objective will be achieved.

Amy Black
That's what I mean.

Maikahyandowen
Just cause Voldy's gone, doesn't mean all his followers are. The Order might stick around to fight them too.

hhhhr
lupin said that to stop the fight
and i agree with maika...... (long name :P)

Maikahyandowen
sorry. big grin not MY fault it's long and unpronounceable......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.