Do you beleve the idea that Anakin will kill his wife?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padme wanna be
Dose anyone think Anakin will be the one to kill Padme?
You may begin. cool

Sith Master X
I think he'll be the cause of it yes. That's what all the sources are saying, but then again that doesn't mean it's true.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
I think that he is indirectly responsible. From what we've been told thus far to date...she dies from her injuries from his attack after giving birth to Luke and Leia.

Sith Master X
Yes, "indirectly" is the perfect word for it.

SMX
cool

darktim1
well find out may 19, 2005

super shadow GL
but i think nute has something to do with it.

Lyn
I don't know what to think on this, honestly. I mean, I don't like the idea that Anakin would kill her but it seems the most popular at the moment.

hana_skywalker
I also think the word "indirectly" is quite good for this. Maybe somehow he was the responsible. But I don't believe that he DIRECTLY attacked her, that's a rumour that has been in the air for a while.

Lyn
I agree there hana. I can't see him trying to hurt her on purpose.

El Toro De Brah
I think if he did kill her.."directly" it'll show his commitment to the Dark Side. So it could be the case to fully demonstrate his true evil.

FatBrit
i think with the dark side GL is going to be dancing this fine line between how evil to make anikan. If hes too evil, he'll make a great villain, but disconnect him from the audience, will we care that hes gone to the dark side? Or rejoice when hes brought back? I mean when maul was killed every1 cheered, but with vader, when hes slowly dying, if he killed all those kids, slaughtered his wife, and wiped out Sam Jackson, will we be upset?

Not that I care, dark side is so much cooler big grin

My 2 cents

spadesmamma61
oh Wow I'd care.........I'm gonna hate seening Anakin go to the dark side...

super shadow GL
im gonna love it!its gonna be a dream come true

LordRevan
i think GEN Grivou's body guards did it they probly were order to do it by nute gunry or viceroy

super shadow GL
maybe

LordRevan
than Anakin destroyed them in a angry rage thats when Grievous came in than Anakin and Obi wan started to fight him.this could be a possibility can it?

super shadow GL
think so but probably wont happen cuz the duel between ani-obi vs grevious happens at the beginning of the movie.

LordRevan
it'll probably happen in the plot.

grundius
Hi ppl! Is it confirmed padme will die then? After all Leia says that she has some (albeit faint) memories of her real mom. If she dies immediately after giving birth, how could Leia remember her as being beautiful but said?

Red Superfly
Anakin will push Padme down some stairs after finding out she was cheating on him with Yoda.

super shadow GL
hahahahahahahahahahahah funny

spadesmamma61
perhaps this is one of the things "fixed" in the OT due out in September?

Sith Master X
That's what I was thinking. Perhaps the part where Leia speaks of her mother may be dropped out.

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
maybe a vision through the force? I dunno, that's a good point, I'd forgotten about that part

hana_skywalker
laughing laughing laughing

padme wanna be
Ill belive it when Isee it. But I herd that anakin will kill her (in a fit of rage). So I dont think it was intentional.
You know how Anakin gets when hes mad. He just dosent think. But he was sorry about it though.

eleveninches
maybe palpy tells anakin that padme has been sleeping with obi1, hence anakin getting mad at obi1. If so, and palpatine manipulates anakin into killing padme, then that would really push him towards the dark side, and make him feel as though he cant go back to being a light side jedi

super shadow GL

spadesmamma61
yeah ok these last 2 posts are typical

kittypuff
I HOPE he doesn't kill her! That would be as stupid as the midichlorian thing! I think it makes more sense to think that her dying may be what causes him to "flip out", that he can't control it...remember in the second film, he made a big deal over making sure he can "stop people dying".

Just a thought. But I DEARLY hope he doesn't kill her.

super shadow GL

super shadow GL
justa test

Lyn
GL better not take that out...I LOVE that and it's such a crucial part of the Saga. I'll be REALLY, REALLY disappointed if he takes that out.

That's what I would rather; he learns she is dead and turns because he feels his failed, again.

Sith Master X
Not that I want that scene taken out, where Leia speaks of her mother, maybe just a possibility or perhaps Episode III will drop a hint as to how Leia can remember her???

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
oh yeah dude how can she if shes only like not even a month old

Red Superfly
Does anyone think George Lucas kinda screwed up on his timing?

I think he should have dumped Episode 1, moved Episode 2 into it's place, and had Episode 2 with all this stuff in it - leaving the third episode more open, with more Vader, possibly Leia as a young girl, and Padme dying when Leia is about five or something. Obviously Leia has heard of Darth Vader before ("Darth Vader, only you could be so bold"wink and he obviously must build up a rep and all - which we will never get to see becaue Lucas, for some bizarre reason, has placed twenty years between 3 and 4 like some idiot who can't do math.

Then again, who am I to tell Lucas not to butcher his classic movies?

super shadow GL
yeah make episode 2,1 and kill the episode 1 story.

eleveninches
Or have 2 episode 3 movies.
Episode III part one and Episode III part 2.

Sith Master X
We must remember, it's almost impossible for us to remember anything at that age here, on earth. But in SW, if where a jedi has the ability to simply extend his arm and call an object to his hand, almost anything goes. wink

SMX
cool

kittypuff
Um...maybe it's a MIDICHLORIAN thing! lolol laughing

super shadow GL
lol very funny

kittypuff
Red Superfly...I agree with the timing thing. I ALWAYS thought episode one was a neat, but unecessary addition to the star wars saga. We don't NEED to see Anakin as a slave, we don't NEED to see Naboo be "invaded" by the trade fed., we don't NEED to see Anakin win his freedom and meet ObiWan...I thought those plots points could just as easily have been hinted at or dropped in with a line or two here and there in the films with older anakin. For example, we don't NEED to see Han make the Kessel run to understand his claim that the Mill Falcon made the Kessel run in 12 parsecs (or whatever the timing was). We understood that to be significant by the context in which the comment was spoken. We didn't NEED to see Han meet Chewie to understand that it did, at some point, obviously happen. We didn't need any of episode 1 at all, and I feel that it wastes a lot of good movie space in which the clone wars could have been developed better, the characters could have been developed better, and the story could have been fleshed out better. Just mho

super shadow GL
kittypuff i 100% agree whit you.

teenprincess
Anakin loves his wife to much to kill her!!!! if she didnt die, i think that she would bring him back from the dark side. smile

super shadow GL
yep yep

Sith Master X
That I may agree with. smile Padme's death only angers Anakin more, had she servived, he may have turned back from the dark side sooner.

SMX
cool

Lyn
Ditto people. happy thumb up
I've always felt that she, like his mother, is the only person who can calm him.
"Your presence is soothing..."
That's why I think if something happened to her, like her death for example, that that would be what finally does him in.

super shadow GL
yeah your right :gun_bandana:

hana_skywalker

Sith Master X
Even if Padme had survived, Anakin becoming Vader, there'd be some evil in him, but I believe he'll totally will lose it when he learns the truth.

SMX
cool

Lyn
Alrighty...happy thumb up I'm glad there are other people who think Anakin killing Padme isn't the best idea.

super shadow GL
it aint the best way to put her out you know,in TPM there is this bond that you cant help to realize and in ep3 killing her nah.

Lyn
Exactly. That's why I find it so hard to believe Anakin would kill her.

super shadow GL
yeah but maybe its an accident????

FatBrit
what, like shaving her leg hair with his lightsaber? *shudders*

Lyn
Maybe Xam...that would be more acceptable to me...
FatBrit; laughing

Sith Master X
I got nothing against Padme's death sorry sad I feel it'll make for one powerful scene in the trilogy. I mean, in 1 and 2, you see the building relationship. To see Anakin lose self control on the woman he loves, quite dramatic indeed. Well, those are just my thoughts.

I don't believe Padme dies on the spot. I think she'll suffer injuries, then die indirectly sort of like what Mamma said a while back ago. I'm sure Anakin regrets it after.

SMX
cool

Lyn
I understand and agree that her death would be tragic and add more to the Prequels and the story in that respect. I could also accept, though I don't really want to, that Anakin loses his temper and injures her, not that he kills her.

I don't like the idea of him killing her directly, intentionally.

spadesmamma61
yeah Im not buying that theory either

Xam
your not buying what tell us

spadesmamma61
the theory that Anakin purposely kills Padme

Xam
well.....

Sith Master X
I'm the same, I do not believe he purposely kills Padme. It's a result of him losing self control, not thinking about his actions at first, surely he'll regret it afterwards.

SMX
cool

Montross
And that maybe why he turns to the Darkside, and tries to kill Obi.....

Sith Master X
I don't believe he is aware of Padme's situation when he tries to kill Obi-Wan. I don't think he'll regret it until he awakens as DV and learns the truth of Padme's death. Never know though.

SMX
cool

Lyn
I was still hoping to see his outburst when he learns of her death...you know, his force-shuddering roar...

DB1975
I believe very strongly that this is what will happen:
COUNT DOOKU will arrange Padme's death.
Then, Anakin's "force-shuttering" rage will cause him to kill Count Dooku, and he will thus take his place at the emporer's side, much like the emporer tried to convince Luke to do towards the end of ROTJ.

Sound believable?

DB1975

Deep Hatred
Hey DB1975,

While it sounds like a nice theory, from what we are told and shown, it appears that Anakin will kill Dooku in the beginning of the movie, bringing him a step closer to the Dark Side and that it looks like he may indirectly kill Padme due to his rage when he thinks that she led Obi-Wan to him and betrayed him.

Lyn
I think the last two ideas are very believable...and I agree about the 'betrayal' Depp Hatred.

The Prophecy
Yep, as far as I know it's because of he believes Padme betrayed her.

SMX
cool

Deep Hatred
Thanks Lyn !

I don't see Anakin killing Padme on purpose,he loves her too much todo so, but the problem that he has in Episode 3 is that he's a bottle full of conflicting emotions and that he simply loses control of them when the bottle bursts !!! I think we will see Vader go "Force crazy" at the end of the movie when he finds out he killed her !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.