Will there be any Anakin & Padme romance in ep3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padme wanna be
Will there be any romance between Anakin and Padme in3 big grin wink

Sith Master X
Perhaps maybe a little, they'll hug and stuff, maybe kiss once or twice but not as much as in Episode 2 obviously.

SMX
cool

darktim1
I think things are going to be to intense with him comming back from fighting in the clone wars might have taken some of his love away because he feels the hate hope they care for each other in next movie but things are going to be bad.

yerssot
oh but Anakin has a shirtless scene ...gotta mean something wink

robakin
when GL was interviewed during phantom menace time, He said PM is the intro, Ep.2 is the love story and Ep.3 is the dark one. and of course we know what happens after that.

Lyn
Boy, am I waiting for that...!!
I'm expecting that they are very comfortable around each other. Just warm and loving with one another...a couple of hugs and kisses would be nice though. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
and 3PO watching in the back eek!

spadesmamma61
too funny laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

hana_skywalker
Yeah! It means Mr. George has thought of us, SW Chick fans! Only two words: HAYDEN SHIRTLESS... wink Happy Dance

That would be quite cool! big grin

Lyn
And I'm VERY grateful for it...!! CAN'T WAIT...!! laughing wink stick out tongue Happy Dance eek! *swoons*

yerssot
and we have to do with a pregnant nathalie stick out tongue

Lyn
laughing

Btw, mamma...I like your Avatar...

spadesmamma61
thnx girlfriend took that off a bigger picture just a little cropping and resizing and it fits perfectly!

super shadow GL
no not hayden shirtless again dam he keeps showing off

Lyn
Nicely done...!! happy
It's a great picture of Padme actually...

Oh I don't mind at all...he can show off all he wants. laughing

super shadow GL

Lyn
laughing See...there's nothing wrong with a little bit of romance...even in a SW film.

yerssot
but she's pregnant eek!

spadesmamma61
and your point is... laughing out loud

bILLYgOAT
when padme & anakin get together again in EP III ..i hope, in fact I pray that the dialogue is better than the fireside scene in AotC!

I winced at it, actually watch the scene & you'll see Natalie wince whilst Anakin attempts to seduce her with his monotonous monologue.
Its not even worthy of a sincere post coital moment FFS

say that sh!t to a lady whilst lighting a nice cigarette and she will either laugh her ass off or run to the hills.

Jedis obviously don't know a lot about body language, chemistry and a womans desire to be wooed .... not bloody stalked. wink

Lurik
Damn straight....I tried those lines last week....she never came back....

spadesmamma61
I dont know if it was THAT bad...Id kinda like it I think....

Sith Master X
Same here. It's wasn't the greatest in my opinion, but not the worst either.

SMX
cool

Lurik
Tell that to Betsy-Sue....

spadesmamma61
Betsy-Sue? Oh well.....I'm outta here for 4 days..hopefully when I get back there will be a ton of new stuff. smile

Rabid_Wolverine
to bad padme wont get a nude scean.

Sith Master X
Yeah we wish huh? big grin

SMX
cool

Lurik
Yes we do....wait, why are you IN MY HEAD?

Lyn
Mamma, SMX...I completely agree. thumb up happy

yerssot
but did you use the same dull voice and the whiney nagging he does all the time?

spadesmamma61
yers, you're male it isnt supposed to impress you laughing I think it did Lyn and I tho and we would be the key group for that speech. laughing

FatBrit
for a jedi with no previous relationship in his life, I think the lines are preety damn good, u try to do any better in the circumstances, specially when ur being turned inside out by the darkside.

Most jedi would just take a cold shower....

yerssot
woops, you misunderstood me or I expressed myself badly... when I use those corny and bad phrases, I make sure to use the monotone and nagging voice he uses all the time big grin

OB1-adobe
Anikan's shirtless scene you guys are referring to is actually displayed in one of the behind the helmet pics. His shirt is off, but he is still wearing his robe. It's the pic where padme is wearing the chapor snippet from Episode I.

Lyn
Nicely said Mamma...I was impressed...happy...as everyone on these boards already know. wink stick out tongue big grin

Exactly, I agree FB...thumb up

*pokes out tongue angrily* Hmmph..!!

Yeah, I've seen it. It looks good huh!?!? I can't wait to see her wearing that...links well.

Sith Master X
That's how I look at it. Kinda neat to see her wearing that pendant after Anakin gave it to her 10 years ago. Brings out that strong sense of a powerful relationship. wink

SMX
cool

padme wanna be
Do you think he'll take off the robe so we can see the rest of his chest? big grin

Red Superfly
^^^ I'll push him into the vat of lava myself before that happens big grin

Sith Master X
Ha! laughing out loud

SMX
cool

bILLYgOAT
only if Padme does likewise wink

Sith Master X
Right on. big grin

SMX
cool

Lyn
I agree, I'm glad it has been included.

We can only hope pwb...*crosses fingers*

mad stick out tongue wink laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.