Hottest Spider-Man Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Austinzilla
i say Dr. Trainer or Silver Sable

roxetterulz
hey,
i heard johnny Depp was playing a bad guy in spiderman 2. and that he was going to australia to film it. is this true?

norrin radd
nope

Robo-Chocobo
venom

badsymbiote
Robo, you categorize Venom as a villain? That makes me sad. But, I'll get over it. I hear that I tend to paint Brock and his "other" with too noble a brush. If he's a villain, than he is definately hot. That is, luscious. Mmmm, brains. Yummy.

Hostile
To quote badsymbiote's sig: "ooooh... sexy".

Sexiest villain i've seen is She-Venom. Definately.

Bojangles
noooo! i forgot! the by far sexiest villain is Scream!!

mmmmmmm smokin'

Bojangles
now THATS a pie i would taste anyday!

badsymbiote
She's too evil. Anyone who would betray and murder their friends is definately not someone you'd wanna take home to meet mom and dad.

Bojangles
well then.....Shriek (the purple one) is also a lovely bit of crumpet

Hostile
Oh, I dont know... I dont like predictable girls stick out tongue

carnage#1
carnage is best incredably dangerous whene fused with doc -opp

VENOMfan
Stunner
http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-ManP/AmazSpid397_small.JPG

Hostile
Ah, Stunner! Yes, she's pretty bloody hot big grin Never understood her though. Her and Otto? WIERD.

spideyzgalmj
I like the black cat! I hope she will be in one of the movies.

Darth Jello
all of you forget, spidey did have a near fatal run in with typhoid mary. she is hot in a sick kind of way.

badsymbiote
Oh, honey. I'm far from predictable too, but I don't have to stab anybody to prove it. If anyone tries to hurt my family or friends, there's nowhere they can hide from me. Believe that. I'm only 5' 3", and 110 lbs, but I DO know how to hurt people in a variety of ways wink

Robo-Chocobo
what.....with your collection of spiderman gizmo's and action figures?

why is it that any villianess is portrayed to terrible....women arent just their to oggle

Darth Jello
the miz mary, it's kind of weird though, she's hot but at the same time absolutely nauseating to look at. the voluptious body and skimpy clothing are contrasted by the acts she commits, the pink, sickly hue of her skin, and by the fact that she inexplicably just looks diseased.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.