Maybe Nute Gunray ordered Anakin to kill his wife?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
Maybe Nute Gunray ordered Anakin to kill his wife?i think maybe sidious's connection to nute gunray forces anakin to kill his own wife.What do you guys think?

darktim1
you forget Nute gunray worked for darth sidious but I think he would rather have anakin kill nute gunray than have him kill his wife they drop the ball every time.

super shadow GL
yeah but maybe it is his master plan to turn anakin to the dark side.

spadesmamma61
not working for me here, I honestly think that Anakins attack on Padme was pure and simple uncontrollable rage at her for leading Obi_Wan to him.....and I'm sure he wil have regret about it. Just a feeling I have.

super shadow GL
maybe but you never know.

Lyn
I do like the idea of him being angry with her because she led Obi-Wan to him but I'm still unsure about him actually killing her.

super shadow GL
nope sorry no nute i like better your ideas

ABE LINCOLN
that doesn't make too much sense. Sidious is with the Republic, Gunray with the Separtists--the TF and all the other corporations are the scapegoats through which Palpy gains his power to the point where no one can stop him; I honestly believe once Palpy has absolute power, he will crush the Separitists so they can say nothing against him. At that point, why listen to Gunray?

Sith Master X
He may send Anakin to kill the seperatist in Episode 3??

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
um um sisious whit the republic?wich galaxie are u from?

ABE LINCOLN
In case you haven't noticed, the Republic turns to the Empire no expression

finti
Abe`s right

super shadow GL
i know but i dint read properly lol oups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.