new official episode 3 star wars plot !!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

djhard2000
obi wan, finds out anakin and padme are married, which is strictly not allowed in the jedi order, obi wan then gives anakin a choice of either leaving padme and never to see her again or, leave the jedi order.
Anakin then leaves padme and decides to join obi wan on a secert mission to find out more about Count Dooku and his plans to expand his army of clone soldiers into vast regions of the galaxy.

Meanwhile, general grievous with the aid of young boba fett are fueled by count dooku's words to assasinate padme, mace windu and the rest of the jedi order.

Obi wan and anakin realises that count dooku is infact and apprentice to Lord Darth Sidious no other then senitor palpatine. obi wan realises that the jedi order is in great trouble and realises that he must aid and help the jedi order to fight general grievous and a newly dispacted clone army.

Obi wan has no chance but to leave anakin who is captured by count dooku, and return to protect the jedi council.

anakin is imprisoned and greatly tourtured, he then comes face to face with the mighty Lord Darth Sidious, anakin is falsely told that obi wan has killed padme to ensure that Anakin him self does not leave the jedi order as he is a great assest to them in their battle against the sith.

Anakin is then seduced into joining the dark side, and is given breathing apparatus and a suit to ensure he stays alive after being tortured by the Lord Darth earlier on.

The remaining clone armies are despatched to battle against the jedi order. count dooku battles with Jedi Master Yoda but is killed in battle.

the jedi order take a stronghold in battle, until the new Sith apprentice Darth vader, arrives to duel with obi an kenobi. The jedi order is finally topled, but obi wan kenobi and master yoda escape.

darktim1
sounds weird more has to be involved than that .for now may force be with you.

Corran
nah, i don't buy it quite like that.

The Ones
sound.........stupid

Darth_Duffy
but surely we all know thats anakins injuries are caused by obi-wan not sideous?

amity75
Where did you receive this info?

kenox
Some of it sounds okay - but the explanation for the helmet is WAY off.

There's going to be a battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

FatBrit
with all the makeup tests for the burnt anikan, I don't think GLs gonna turn around so far into production and go another direction. Also it sounds kind of stupid that if sideous wanted the most agile and powerful apprentice to take his right hand side, that he'd frazzle him half to death then kitting him up in a suit thats got to limit his movement how ever slightly..

Just my 2 cents smile

super shadow GL
i like it alot man its awsome.

spadesmamma61
ok this is waaaaay wrong. It has been said that anakin recieves his injuries after falling into a lava pit a LONG time ago.

super shadow GL
i know but it is still cool we have to say

peluffo
du'h, i've spent my time reading that sad

super shadow GL
so arrogant

Sith Master X
Some of it's Ok, but I don't like it as much as the other stuff I've read from TFN. I know, at least this plot isn't true, but a few aspects are ok.

SMX
cool

Creechuur
Why is it that every Ep 3 plot has the most atrocious grammar in the galaxy? Haven't these people heard of pronouns, capitalization, sentence structure, anything????

Creechuur
That plot is worse than anything I have seen on SuperShallow. Its pure fanboy nonsense.

djhard, would you care to explain this crap?

finti
Maybe they rely on the force to sort it out for them

Sith Master X
I guess the force didn't come though. sad

SMX
cool

Rabid_Wolverine
no anakin fights dooku and decapitates him in order to save palpatine.

plus obiwan already knows of the marrige possibly.

the clones attack the jedi because when they were being made there was a chip to make the troops be the army of the emporer not the jedi.

kid i dont mean to sound like a prick or anything but go to theforce.net sighn up for there forums ask a mod for a link to all spoilers.

spadesmamma61
I guess the force didn't come though.

SMX

you 2 crack me up! laughing laughing

spadesmamma61
LOL Creech..probably 50% of the posts in here are that way..I hate webspeak but yet I see all these posts like wow r u a fan? thats g8 I was B4... blah blah blah....why teach English anymore? Sorry for the rant, but as of late there has been an overwhelming abundance of childish fighting going on in the threads and I get tired of it. Maybe it comes from working at a high school but a note to you young people out there...contrary to YOUR belief you do not know everything and secondly just because someone disagrees with you is no reason to go all defensive...when you go off on a 10 year old's tantrum all you do is make yourself appear less credible on this board. Yeah ok, I feel better wink

Darth Ravenous
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

stick out tongue its crazy!

Sith Master X
My friend just showed me that word trick last week. Wierd but amazing how true it is.

SMX
cool

finti
anything more on the EpIII plot?

Creechuur
Man, I wish I could type with the Force. It would save my Backspace key a lot of wear and tear.

Hmmm, maybe the people who are typing these plots don't have a Backspace key...that would explain a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.