Web connections

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Be@st
I have a really crapy web connection so I wanna see am I the only poor guy with that kind of a problem here.

$¥®€Ñ
I got BT Yahoo! Broadband, permanent connection........... Happy Dance

$¥®€Ñ
I could sooooo be a Mod......... but I don't want to......... if I was then I'd have to watch myself, and punish myself, and that's not good..........

Be@st
confused

$¥®€Ñ
laughing out loud Joke honey, but you should definitely get Broadband, it's really good...........

Trinity_Matrix
I have crappy dialup, my mom still isn't convinced of my need for broadband...mad

§pearhead
always-on broadband, yeah i could say the same as syren but really wouldnt want to be one laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
i have blueyonder and its a really good connection big grin

BunnyWolf
I've got Broadband but 'cos there's like three comps linked up to it it's not so fast...

Agent Phillips
I'm stuck with aol, but I'm gonna get broadband as soon as they install a pipe in my area

Crash Overload
the only thing better then my web connection is T1.... sooo... yeah.

Tex
I have the worst dial-up service know to man! 37333bps!
mad

dave123
*laughs at tex* laughing out loud

mine kicks ass, it gives away fake locations shifty so none of you suckers actually know where i live

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...mine actually goes at 50667bps...which is amazing for dialup...

The One Himself
me too... sad

stinkfist462
i got broadband ... big grin

btw what is T1 ?

Pingu
I've got Tiscali ADSL broadband which compared to my old dial up is fanbleedingtastic! My old dial up was so bad I never bothered with places like KMC cos it was just too slow but now...

Aqua
mines fantastic!

stinkfist462
..ok ..
i stil dont know what it is .. that didnt help ... sorry .. you gotta explain .. is it faster than broadband ... ?

Be@st
My'n stupid connection sometimes connects on stupid 16.2 kbps. mad

rusky
Dial up 56k,.. supposedly.. anyway I'm getting CATV cable soon... not quite broadband but definitley base...

Aqua
...........................plz hold while connecting...............................

Be@st
I'll get CATV cable also; but not so soon.

stinkfist462
i got some broadband ..

Aqua
i get some digital thingie

Trinity_Matrix
Supposedly we'll be getting Broadband soon...*crosses fingers*

Raz
Thats what you think shifty

BarmyBrummie
eek!

Raz
I'm outside his house right now eek!

Kaleanae
Cable eek! faster than DLS and Broadband

BarmyBrummie
eek! RUN DAVE RUN!!!!!!

bobcrickett
My connections pretty good. yes

Shoukan
I have dial up.....erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.