JLA vs. Avengers Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Aite guys, I'm a bit behind so excuse my ignorance....but a few questions bout JLA vs. Avengers.

Why did GL and FLASH become their older selves in Book 3? (ie., Hal and Barry). What happened to Kyle and Wally during this time? I know there was some kinda of time flux and they mentioned their uniforms kept changing and all that....eh, someone just clearly sum it up for me please.

I only quickly read it once last night so I might have to reread it.

coo.

Magee
lol tbh i dont know, i was confused when they were trying to get to Krona, so many villians and heros running around, changing costumes, hair colours, hair styles lol i was like blink
Amazing issue though, possibly the best outa the 4.

Btw just a quick question here if anyone wants to answer me. Who was the Superman in a silver and black costume with no cape, when his sheild dissapeared?

Arachnoidfreak
Time fluxes changed which generation each superhero was from. Lets say they started with Kyle(Green Lantern), then there's a time Flux, and in his place would be the Green Lantern of whatever period time shifted to, in this case, it went backwards to Hal. sometimes the time flux would change the GL to Alan Scott(the original GL), then maybe to John Stewart. as time shifts, a Green Lantern from a different generation would appear. the same happened with all the other heroes.

R.E. Superman: This was when Superman was split into 2 seperate beings, Superman Red/Superman Blue. read about it here: http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-new_supes

Magee
Cool, thx for that link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.