carnage and silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Austinzilla
hey can someone help me, is this the picture of when carnage fused with silver surfer?

VENOMfan
Yes. It was during the Cosmic Carnage story arc

Austinzilla
ok sweet....bet he was strong

VENOMfan
actually Carnage didnt really increase Surfer's power. when your that strong an extra 25 ton strength boost dosent really matter.

what he did get was the Symbiotes crazy mentality. a great what if is the Spidey and the Avenger's vs Cosmic Carnage

Austinzilla
ahhhh i see...that would be a fun one

shaber
Yikes!

Linkalicious
yah, it's bad how he jacked the Surfer's boad too.

Austinzilla
he would've looked cooler if they could've integrated some silver into his coloring

Spiderman_RJ
yah indeed

Spiderman_RJ
by the way i like the fake spider suit. i mean ben reilly new spidersuit. some details should have been added to the leg cloth, instead of its naked apeareance....and i hater sacarlat spider.....the could beend better designed .at least hell never have problem when someone rip his suit apart

TheVenomSymbiot
I only got the issue where it ENDED with the Carnage Cosmic forming. I feel so left out. I've been searching EVERYWHERE for ASM 431! BTW I heard Kasady was diagnosed with cancer, and therefore felt he had nothing to lose. Is this true?

TheVenomSymbiot
Here we go. Sorry for the blurriness.

Spiderman_RJ
venom thats the same issue i have...........here the simbio grabed silversurfer stuff on the . ill look my comics

Spiderman_RJ
Spidey and the Avenger's vs Cosmic Carnage - here we dont have the what if series anymore...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.