Dakota Fanning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanatos
She doesn't have to wait much before she gets an oscar wink . She's an outstanding actress!

lil bitchiness
How old is she confused 8?

fanatos
I guess.

eleveninches
She is a good actress for her age

Morning_Glory
she doesnt have to wait much longer before she becomes a typical out of work child actress cry which is sad... hopefully it wont happen that way for her...no

KillTheLight
happens to most child stars though......

Morning_Glory
but Drew Barrymore made it through.. after a couple of years in rehab ...and a few marriages... no expression

KillTheLight
......true ...but it's still rare.....

Morning_Glory
Macualy Culkin is trying to make a come back - but he's so ugly embarrasment sorry but he is

KillTheLight
I know he is ....messed

Morning_Glory
what do you think of Kierran Culkin - he's a little better looking than Macauly Culkin...

I think all of the Culkin's look better when they are little kiddies

KillTheLight
I dont like him either he looks like he's in love with himself...... yeah they we're cute when they we're kids but thats about it....

Morning_Glory
o you think Kierran Culkin looks arrogant?? he probably thinks he is some hot shit

KillTheLight
yeah he does i saw an interview with him ages ago when he was promoting that movie he was in with claire danes, or whatever her name is and he seemed to have an attitude problem he looked like he he thought he was too good for everyone.

Morning_Glory
he was in a movie with Claire Danes? what movie was that?

Igby Goes Down?..

KillTheLight
yes

Morning_Glory
o that movie sort of sucked ... puke

KillTheLight
never watched and dont think I will

Morning_Glory
bien

KillTheLight
Si

Morning_Glory
como esta

KillTheLight
Muy bien y tu?

(como esta means how are you ..right??)

Morning_Glory
dfkjk sh dskfh fsid s odi ?

KillTheLight
eek! gjeo uiogej fwelf wfgrg pgfreo yes ... eek!

Morning_Glory
452uj r ttdty scared skljrkld coke

KillTheLight
no2 klwjf ofjelrf koprek p......shock euigjer kopfeop jiroj ..drunk yes

Morning_Glory
jumping45 sjdklk sjf!! sdklfj &*** so)(*^ hd coke sk @

KillTheLight
eek! grghr htehe nhyt hjtj cheers efert r&^^&^&Rgtw hyper

eleveninches
she is my favourate child actress

KillTheLight
eek! cookie

eleveninches
Cookie??

Morning_Glory
doughnut

eleveninches
???

KillTheLight

sk8stuff09
dakota is kinda overated...shes in all these gay movies that get bad ratings....she'll probably be in one of those "where are they know?" shows in 20 years....she'll probably fade out...

eleveninches
i hope not.

She is one of the few young acressses that are actually able to act.

She's really cute.
big grin

eleveninches
a pic:

KharmaDog
eleveninches I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or not, but your profile said that you are 20 years old, and yet you have posted on numerous threads that you would like to "do" or "kiss" Dakota Fanning and that you have a crush on her.

SHE IS 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is a joke, it is in very bad taste.

If you are serious, you are a very sick man and a pedophile. Please erase yourself from the world and do us all a favour.

KillTheLight
..but he really does love her yes he even dedicated his siggy to her love

eek! there's also a rumor going around that he plans to propose to her at Lego land eek!

Napalm
OMG

KillTheLight
yeah I know I read about it in the 'Daily Blah ' which had a 5 page special about catholic priest's and there hobbies. eek!

eleveninches
Now, there's an ideaidea

eleveninches
http://www.dakota-fanning.org/Fanart/DakotaFArt54.jpg

omg_smilieomg_smilieomg_smilie

eleveninches
/\YUMMY big grin droolio

Cinemaddiction
This thread has very little to do with Dakota Fanning, and I don't like the direction it has taken.

Eleveninches, it is indeed rather disturbing that you're proclaiming a sexual attraction to a ten year old girl, and you've obviously upset a few members. I'm going to ask you to keep things such as that to yourself.

If someone wishes to start another thread pertaining to Dakota Fanning, please feel free to do so, minus the stupid Spanish and creepy attraction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.