Under My Skin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razzle_dazzle
what do people think of avril lavignes new album? i think its really good. my favourite song is together.

and dont bother slagging her off...i know she's not punk but there's nothing wrong with that.

SeptemberRain
Avril sucks

shellie
my 4 year old daughter , rachel , loves avril . she listens to skater boy daily on her sisters cd player . she knows all the words .

ClaraG
Hey Razzle Dazzle: i TOTALLY agree with u!! i think it's fab. my fave songs are take me away and happy ending.

BackFire
I second that.

razzle_dazzle
at least someone agrees without making immature comments *cough*backfire*cough*

Darth Revan
BackFire's a mod smile yes

And I don't see what was so immature... He was simply stating his opinion on Avril.

im not burlyman
I think her new album is great

misha
i hade her! theres this son an shes like 'im real upset' an shes ....she just sounds gay!

razzle_dazzle
no because 'avril sucks' isn't an opinion. 'in my opinion avril sucks' or 'i dunno about you but i think avril sucks' is an opinion.

ClaraG
razzle dazzle and i sure thank you too cos i've finally met someone who has the same opinions about avril as me!

punkyhermy
I HATE IT...

Df02
shes pretty good at it to embarrasment

*continues dreaming*

Deathblow
Wow I just laughed and threw up at the same time. Unpleasant messed

ClaraG
ewww

matchbox_dan
I third that

Darth Revan
laughing

Remember that video of Avril falling over on her skateboard? That was funny.

ElectricBugaloo
i haven't heard the album so i can't have an opinion on it.

razzle_dazzle
cool. stick out tongue

ClaraG
i luv it so much i can't stop playing it

Black Onyx
he speaks the truth happy thats why i love Rain

she has no talent i listened to one song on that CD and wanted to tear my ears off she cant hold a fu<king note

ClaraG
ladedadeda whatever

razzle_dazzle
there's no point in slagging her off. if you don't like her, you don't like her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.