episode 3 video game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
will it be cool or just plain boring like the playstation version of the phantom menace.

Sith Master X
My guess is that'll it be awesome. Probably, it may surpass most SW games ever created. (I hope)

SMX
cool

Darth Ravenous
hope it has controls like jedi academy !

yerssot
the little bit you can see of it on the OT DVD Trailer says you'll get more info on the extra disc and they claim it will be awesome of course

Rabid_Wolverine
dont4get the episode3 game is also for xbox not just ps2

spadesmamma61
this thread will be moving shortly I am sure......why do you guys do this?

super shadow GL
do what this thread is in link whit episode 3 so why move it.

super shadow GL
spadesmamma61 i dont know why you would say such a thing.

yerssot
cause it's EU;
the only canon things are the movies themselves and the novels (they don't do the radio dramas anymore)

super shadow GL
ok so....

Rabid_Wolverine
this aighnt eu.

read the title episode 3 videogame.

super shadow GL
yeah read lol

Rabid_Wolverine
here let make it bigger for you to read if you can.

EPISODE 3 VIDEOGAME.

yerssot
suck up that attitude and get a grip

so what it has episode III in the title! it is and will always be EU cause it's a videogame! it belongs in the EU! read that sticky about continuity before you go off like that

Rabid_Wolverine
yerossot dont tell me your jessica simpson.

i have one question for you.

do you think buffaloes have wings?

yerssot
this isn't the OTF, please keep it ontopic

Rabid_Wolverine
yerssot you aighnt no mod so shut it.

boo ho ho my name is yerssot ui need to tell the mods that a thread needs to be in eu becuase i have no life.

yerssot
from the forum rules:

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

Rabid_Wolverine
that isnt a attack im just proving a true statement.

super shadow GL
suck up thats a personal attack mister yerssot

Storm
Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

super shadow GL
thank you but still yerssot did insult me by saying that i am a suck up

Rabid_Wolverine
ill show that dude a personal attack.

Rabid_Wolverine
yeah she called me a suck up also.

yerrossot started the whole mess.

Rabid_Wolverine
yerossot you attacked us .

attack me again dude and ill say worse.

get a life you bumb.

Storm
How can I make the courtesy rule any more clear...

Rabid_Wolverine
storm dont tell me that i started this crap.

maybe you should go back a few pages and read that he called me and ssgl both suck ups.

when somone talks crap to me i retaliate.

i have alot of respect for you mods no doubght but i think its just kinda bogus that you just concentrate on my posts and you dont look at the real problem.

i have nothing against you im just trying to help you see that he started it.

Storm
The phrase was "suck up that attitude" which is something else than "suck up" and that comment was only adressed to you Rabid Wolverine and not to super shadow GL if you go back and read the first page.

super shadow GL
yeah i dont appreciate her(yerssot)calling me nor RW a suck up it is she who started this.

Rabid_Wolverine
go to the ep3 forum witch has this in here because he said that to gl also.

Rabid_Wolverine
this was brought in here after he told one of the mods that this is eu.

super shadow GL
i respect mods like you storm but not people like yerssot

super shadow GL
why is he such a ******* he has to go by the rules all the time

yerssot
yes... so?
it's eu, it's in the right section now... what's the problem about it being moved?

Storm
Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier.

Forum Rules

Rabid_Wolverine
yerssot you are seriously a tattle tale.

boo hoo rabid is making fun of me.

damn dude how the **** are you gona survive in the world if you cant take a few insults?

you need to grow a **** and be a man because you sure as hell are acting like a *****

super shadow GL
ok ok now lets talk about the video game

super shadow GL
and i respect rabid alot for watching my back thanks man

yerssot
this isn't the real world, this is the internet and one of the rules is

Courtesy

you signed up here, read the agreement it refers to these rules and says you have to obey them

Storm
Watching your back? There was no reason to watch your back in the first place.
And I strongly insist on quiting it Rabid Wolverine!

Rabid_Wolverine
dude if you cant go one 1 min being insulted online how the f**** are you gona react when a real person in front of your face insults you?

your what in your 90's and you kiss major a@@.

you honestly need to get a life or a friend oh wait no 1 likes you why because you tattle.

super shadow GL
ok so now im the bad guy storm

ABE LINCOLN
I hate to say it, but neither of you are proving anything. What's it matter that the thread got moved anyway?

super shadow GL
i honestly don't know messed

Flying Orange
ANYWAY! I can't wait for the Ep3 videogame to come out, perhaps it will have a similar approach like Enter the Matrix did with The Matrix Reloaded - coinciding with the movie?

super shadow GL
maybe i think it will be a spoiler for the movie

Flying Orange
Why? It's not going to be released before the movie, unless they've said "we're releasing it before the movie" and I just didn't hear that. They released Enter the Matrix and Matrix Reloaded on the same day, and doing that with Spiderman 2 movie/game, so they might as well do it with EpIII big grin

Sith Master X
Yeah, I'd love for the game to coincide with the Episode 3, especially the big duel.

SMX
cool

Flying Orange
Duel.... drool

VengeanceGOD
BTW...Yerss IS a mod...smile

Anyway, the game'll hopefully be cool. I can't wait to see what it's like. Considering the less-than-coolness of the Episode II and I games, this'll hopefully be a lot better.

Although I never tried Bounty Hunter...anyone know if that was good?

yerssot
VG... check the page about Forum Leaders, I'm not stick out tongue

I liked the EpI game... well, the first level, mindless spinning and chopping wink Didn't got the EpII game

super shadow GL
ok yes episode 3 video game=alot of duels youpie

Flying Orange
The Phantom Menace for PS1? I loved that game, the cinematics were cool cool
That game could be like GTA at times, you could kill anyone you wanted, and only rated T messedstick out tongue

super shadow GL
well the game is gonna have an non-hero ending cuz ani goes to the darkside.

yerssot
nope, PC, not PS1 messed

Flying Orange
Is this the game? I think they made it for PC as well...
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/63/d1/game-Software-All-PC-Star_Wars_Episode_I_The_Phantom_Menace-resized200.jpg http://www.vasu2000.com/cgi-local/store/Html/Images/psx/sw_phantom.jpg

super shadow GL
yep thats the one!

Rabid_Wolverine
that game was cool but the darth maul level was kinda tacky.

super shadow GL
tacky u say i hated it

yerssot
hmmm, lets get back on topic now wink

Flying Orange
Yes, let's, but you never answered my question, was that the same game? I'm assuming it is.

Will the episode III game be released for PS2, or PS3? It's on the boarderline of the new next-gen consules, could it get a PSP release? big grin

super shadow GL
probably!but it is the same game cool

Rabid_Wolverine
ps2 xbox and pc its for

divetta
Do you guys know if this game will be multi-player on the pc?

Pyro GOI
Don't you guys think the graphics are quite sh*t?

divetta
Hmm anyways are you guys sure its on the pc? because on the lucas arts site it doesnt show the pc logo. And if it is on the pc, does anyone know if it will be online for example like the jedi knight series.

Julie
I'll olay it for the xbox...but I never really got into the whole group gaming thing...maybe it's b/c my friends don't really play games

divetta
damn i wish it was for the pc sad

JediPlaya
yah , but i think the game gonna be cool! ;D

Just run around kill droids , duels

ryano
sounds cool 2 me

Darth Mantis
Yes, it will be multiplayer. You can battle with a human opponent. No co-op. alien

johnsolo
I don't think that the game will be relased for the PC only X-box and playstation 2.....see lucasarts site...There is no mention of PC for this game.... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance alien

Darth Mantis
I don't think it will be released on the PC either...starwars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.