what would you do if you saw your father one time in your life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
at work lastnight i was in shock because i saw my father for the first time in my life.

he came up to me and said hey son.

i was kinda lost for awile staring at him.

i thought to myself he comes here to see me out of 19 years and why is he here?

after my sister was born my mother divorced him because of drugs and an abusive enviorment.

so i looked at him and spit right in his face then walked away.

i know people say they hate there parents but if you knew the stuff i know abought my (( father)) you would honestly shit yourselves.

after i spit in his face i talked with the boss of security and asked if they can kick him out.

i hate him so damn much because he was never there for myself my sister nor my mother and brother.

so when people ask me what does your dad do for a living i tell them the truth and also say my brother is more my father because he always took care of us.

cLoVi€
confused i have no idea what would i do.

J_To_The_P
Say: "Never gonna say you again huh dad?" then probably hit him for not having his sh!t together and helping my mom raise me. mad

Royal_Knight
that is a tuff one to think about...

I would be in shock of course..knowing why he left and stuff

Baylin
That's a real tough one I'm close to my dad, we didnt get along too well while I still lived with them but since moving out and I've gotten to know and respect him. I honestly cant imagine my life without him!

Rabid_Wolverine
if i wasnt at work when this happened i would have beaten the sh!t out of him.

but unlike him i work all he does is nothing.

Baylin
Its hard to know exactly what I'd do because it's not my life but I think given the circumstances I'd probably risk my job and give a good beating!

Pao
maybe it was better for you and your family that he wasn't around while you were growing up erm

I would have ignored him, after all, he's not your father, he didn't raised you, so he's not

imo

Rabid_Wolverine
no the reason why i did not beat him down is because they promoted me to manager.

i started at as a cart attendent but they offered me a manager job. whats really cool is this august will be my first official year.

Pao
congrats rabid!!!!! clapping
I guess you have NOTHING to thank him, right?

shaber
Wow, I can't even begin to imagine - and I thought I was overly preoccupied as I was... well good luck Rabid Wolverine

Rabid_Wolverine
thanks

Chelsea23
Aww RW, I'm sry. Its gotta be hard erm *hugs*

I would have done the same if I was you though, you had a reason.

Rabid_Wolverine
chelsea i wouldve done worse than just knock him out.

i wouldve made him crippled and put on a stretcher.

Chelsea23
and hun, i wouldn't have blamed you. it would tick me off if my dad came in one day out of the middle of no where and started treating me like his daughter, i'd almost if not, hurt him bad. so i see what you're saying

Syren
But surely if you feel that little for him, as he didn't raise you, he's not your father etc, then he's just another face on the street right? You have to figure out whether you see him as your returning father, or just a guy who has nothing too do with you.

I'd give him a chance, everyone deserves a chance man yes

Rabid_Wolverine
to me hes already dead

Chelsea23
sad i'm so sorry. i can tell you are mad by this *hugs and kisses*

Syren
*hugs you too*

I'm so sorry man, feel free to PM me whenever you need to chat, I'm good for that hug

VallejoKid707
I would just talk to him and ask why.

Gravity Kills
I would ask...where the hell he has been the past years?
What was so important to not even try and make contact,until now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.