Justice League Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Is there one in the making? If so... um... why not?

That would be bad ass! The only choice for a villian to fight... BRAINIAC!

Arachnoidfreak
too many characters. the budget would have to be sky high for casting alone, nevermind special effects. They could keep the costs down by making it only The Main 7(if you dont know who they are, why are you in the comic forum?) and using B-movie, or relatively new actors/actresses, but the Special effects would STILL be too costly.

Jamaican
Plus, I think it would be better after a couple of the characters have their own movies, so for those people who dont read the comics, they'll have a better understanding...
Would be an awesome movie, but the budget would have to be HUGE...
another movie i'd love to see made one day (but i HIGHLY doubt they ever will) Marvel Vs. DC, like the comic they came out with years ago. That movie would prob. be the best selling movie ever, everyone would go see that.

Magee
Justice League movie? its always possible i mean they have x-men and a fantastic 4 being made soon. Justice League is basicaly the same, maybe more legendary characters involved, batman, superman, wonderwoman flash? is he legendary? god knows. But i wouldnt sit around waiting for it lol.
Marvel vs DC i doubt it, i mean theres a movie with the USA budget involved. So many characters, oh god it would rule but it most likely 99% aint gonna happen.

CrazyEyes
There already has been a Justice League movie. It was made in 1997 and involved Ice, The Flash, Green Lantern, Fire, The Atom and Martian Manhunter. They battled the Weather Man, a man who could control the weather and who I believe was based upon The Flash's Weather Wizard villian. It was actually quite good.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing AAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

oh sorry.

punkyhermy
IS THAT...flash???????HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S PLAYINMG DRESS UP!

Magee
wow that looks so crap lol.

SUPERMANDAMAN
The best movie for them to make if they ever had enough money would be a Kingdomecom movie that would be th coolest

Gregory
That wasn't a movie, was it? It was the premier episode for a TV series that never happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.