Your weirdest Hallowe'en Costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
At my high school, they had a costume contest every year. I made it a solemn oath that I would win once before I graduated.

I was Optimus Prime when I won... homemade costume out of spray painted cardboard boxes.

But, I think the winner is:

For grade 10, I decided to get a picture of my own face, scan it, make it bigger, and print it out. I pasted it to the back of an empty box of cereal and put an elastic band around it.

The reasoning behind it was I went to a catholic high school and we had to wear uniforms. This way I could come out of uniform and did not look like an idiot. Yes, I wore a mask of my own face to avoid looking like an idiot. AND I LOST THAT YEAR! I was dumbfounded.

Anyone else have a classic Hallowe'en costume they wish to share?

cLoVi€
never have any.

Cyclops
None? sad

Syren
Well, Clo, that was pointless!! laughing I love you girlie......

I wore a black leotard, black fishnets and cat's ears etc when I was 15, including black knee highs. Always had a thing for provocative clothing.

I had a tail and a leather whip, but when my dad saw me he nearly fainted, I had to leg it out the back door else he would have stopped me going. Got some attention, and loads of candy stick out tongue

VENOMfan
I was a ninja with a beer gut

Rabid_Wolverine
my costume was i dressed all in black grew my beard into satans beard. i also died my hair jet black and my hair at the time was at least down to the mid part of my back. i wore a trenchcoat and i egged a few houses and spray painted a few cars.

Syren
Yeah, RW you rebel!! clap

I love doing that, and hedge diving, ask Korri about jumping into hedges, it rocks stick out tongue

Rabid_Wolverine
i love halloween.

this year me and my friends are planning to egg a police station.

but were still working on a get away plan.

Deathblow
Me and my friends were Taliban last year, long white robes, fake beards, AK-47's...it was a little scary to be honest.

WindDancer
I once tried to dress up like Rayden (Mortal Kombat video game) but I ended up looking more like an old lady with a hat on the top.

embarrasment

Rabid_Wolverine
wild dancer is a dude that looks like a lady duh duh

dude looks like a lady. laughing

Syren
laughing

OMG, guys.

Hallowe'en is great, but I haven't been for a couple of years, I so have to go this year, I'll be almost 20, so it'll probably be my last time sad

Rabid_Wolverine
syren age dont matter.

im 19 and ill keep the halloween tradition alive till the day i die.

hell i still trick or treat when im in my 90's and in a wheelchair going ttrick ooor tttreat.

silver_tears
I was cat woman once laughing out loud
A nurse another time yes
And an arabian princess confused

Buffy2

Rabid_Wolverine
damn buffy.

silver_tears
This Halloween I shall be a pimp with the cane, hat and velvet suit love
My guy friends will be hookers in the knee high fish nets and garters and wearing kilts laughing out loud

My friends shall be pimps with me cool and we're gonna play staying alive as we walk down the street yes

Myth
I've had tons of costumes if you count school dress up days.

Decades day (my class was the 80's): I was a white Kareem Abdul Jabbar. I really emphasised certain parts of the outfit to really get it to sell. I wore super tight and super high shorts. The jersey was skin tight and barely went down to the shorts. The goggles and the socks just flat out ruled. I won the contest for the day. big grin

Halloween 03: I dressed as a lady in sexy underwear. I used school colors so I won the "best use of school colors" contest.

For Spring Fling, 6 of my friends dressed up as "Rainbow Warriors" as we called them. (See link link for example of costume)

HERE!

I jello wrestled for my school in a little kids bumble bee costume. It was meant for a 5 year old but I squeezed into it. It even had a little hood with giant eyes on it and antennas. I just wore black tights for the bottom.

I know there is more but I can't think of them.

Ideas for next year:
1. Borrow a wheel chair from the Physical Training department of my school and turn it into a baby stroller. I'll have to sit down and use a box built around my head with a baby doll body connecting at my neck so I'll be a baby with a giant head in a stroller.

2. Get 2 blow up dolls and wire them to my hips. If I can only find female, I'll be a pimp with 2 whore's at my sides. If i find male ones without penises, I'll dress all 3 of us in suits and buy 3 Agent Smith masks.

3. Get a skin colored suit and strap a giant, real looking dildo (preferably floppy) to my crotch. Then I'll crash as many Halloween parties as possible but that one I can't wear to class.

Buffy2
What?

Cyclops
I was Amazing Bag Man Spiderman.

It looked funny because it was really low budget. Long John Underwear with a felt "Fantastic Four" symbol on my chest, and a paper bog over my head.

Kind of like this picture, only really bad looking.

Buffy2
Yo Cyclops like what I look like?

silver_tears
I was a undercover cop once, I wore regular clothes and a mustache for some reason confused

Gravity Kills
The wierdest thing I can think of was when I dressed up in Hitler uniform... I was then beaten with bats. I don't blame them though.

silver_tears
I would yes
Only close minded sick individuals would proceed to beat someone up with bats, no matter the situation.

Gravity Kills
I must of been asking for a beating when I dressed that way.

Superman5452
i was superman, the crow and gambit. oh and clark kent when he rips open his shirt.

Cyclops
On that note, I dressed up as Peter Parker one year. Jeans, a striped shirt, and a camera. And I had my hair done like Peters. The hair parted and such.

Kind of funny.

Linkalicious
For Halloween 2003, I dressed up as one of those Mormon's on a bike

I wore black pants and black dress shoes. A short sleeve, ironed, white button up shirt with a black tie. My hair was combed neatly and parted down the side. I wored a small black backpack, carried a bicycle helmet, and the book of Joseph.

if that wasn't good enough, when i was driving around at the end of the night, i ran into an older friend named Brent. (my name's Brent too) and coincidentally, he was dressed as a Mormon too.

Note: That's Mormon, not MORON.......i dress as that the other 354 days of the year.

Cyclops
Small world, huh Linker? laughing

A mormon. That is incredible. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.