Do you honestly believe That....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ash J. William
Do some of you people actually believe that Ash from The Evil Dead series stands a chance against Jason and Freddy?

Evil Dead
Fictional characters people..........

whatever a screen writer wants to happen happens.

PissedOffGoalie
very true

tabby999
if they get ash to come in after one of them is dead and the other is nearly dead and all they need is a chainsaw to the head then yes he'd win

Ash J. William
I was not talking about what the writers were going to do with it, I was talking about statistics, for instance Jason, tall, body like tank, Demonic strength, fast. Freddy, fast, agile, able to control dreams, strong but not as strong as Jason. Ash, human, reflexies good, intelligent, human strength, chain saw and shotgun only defense. I was talking about a logical conclusion to my question.

Evil Dead
logic does not apply to fictional characters......especially those of the camp horror genre. Logically.........there should have never been a NOES movie because it is illogical to believe that a spirit comes back from beyond the grave to kill people in their dreams. Logically there should have never been a Friday the 13th sequel as the main character in the sequel died as a boy.

To humor you......

Let's see here.........according the the NOES and Friday 13th franchises......Jason Voorhies and Freddy Kruger are evil spirits who have been ressurected after their death.

Let's see.......Ash has been fighting Evil Spirits and kicking their ass since 1981...a full 23 years of spirit-ass-kicking experience. Let's not forget that he knows about and has possessed in every single one of his movies a book that sends evil spirits back to hell.

Lord_Andres
Use the who would win thread

slayer
Logically ash would get his ass kicked. But they'll probably find some bizarre way of him winning in the end.

ragesRemorse
Ummmm Actually, when you think about it, Freddy or Jason stand no chance against Ash. Who are the people that stop freddy and Jason in every movie? Humans, Humans who have no spirit ass kicking experience, as evil dead pointed out. The fact is that these two icons all get there asses beat by some human in the end. So yes Ash could and would kick there ass, i dont know how threatning jason would be without a head, arms or legs.

Evil Dead
exactly........every damn movie some teenage girl kicks their ass.......but for some reason you don't think a much older/wiser, chainsaw wielding, Necronomicon possessing man can?

DeNiro
Ash isnt that intelligent I dont think he is kinda on the wacko side if you ask me stick out tongue

BackFire
As evil dead said, if some stupid teenage chick can beat them in every movie, I don't see why Ash couldn't.

zombieman
I'd hate to see Ash thrown into the Freddy VS Jason mix. In my opinion both the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St series have hit rock bottom, I don't want to see Evil Dead dragged down with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.