'91....blah blah....can we just have VENOMfan back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
So can we? I understand the significance of 1991.

The US goes to war with Iraq.

The World's Biggest Burrito is made on May 14th at 1,126 lbs.

The Bulls won the NBA championship

The Redskins defeated the Bills in the Superbowl

The lists goes on....

But can we have V-fan back? confused

:VENOM:'91
Well...You have to wait a week. the username thing is VERY tricky. see I tried to just change it back to venomfan. but it wouldnt let me...so..I wasnt sure If I was doing it right and then changed it to what it is now. and to my suprise the damn thing worked. So now I have to wait a week.

but Im leaving for good old Canada tommorow anyhow and wont be back till at least wensday. and as soon as I return Im switching it back to venomfan..or VenomFan...or VENOMfan...or bla bla bla

Arachnoidfreak
what year was Venom created? just curious...

:VENOM:'91
depends kinda on how you look at it. Venom's first apperance was back in may of 1988. but there are a couple factor's also i suppose........

Linkalicious
just admit to the people that you're actually 13 and '91 was the year of your birth.

Cyclops
I am trying to use that name, but I cannot change my username for some reason.

VENOMfan is coming to my home country for a bit, so I am trying to fill his shoes for a while. wink

COME ON, RAZ! Adleast let me be VENOMfanFAN

Linkalicious
how in the world are you trying to switch names? i thought you could only do that in the Q&A forum by asking Raz.

Cyclops
No... there is a new way, Linker.

Go to "Edit Profile," and then just change your username. However, mine wont work.

sad

Linkalicious
Well if it won't work for you.....did you ever think....maybe that's not how to do it?

Cyclops
I have talked to people. I am apparently doing it right. confused

badsymbiote
Linkalicious--Doncha think that VENOMfan is just a tad articulate for a 13-year old? Maybe he's not 19, or even 13--maybe he's actually 31, like me, and the '91 represents his high school graduating class. I would hope that his word would be good enough. It is for me.

Arachnoidfreak
I think we need VENOMfan back for a little clean-up...WHERE OH WHERE IS VENOMFAN!?

badsymbiote
I thought he'd be back by now. One thang's for sure--that boy is gonna have a buttload of work to do when he gets back. It's definately not the same without him here, huh?

Arachnoidfreak
Definatly not.

VENOMfan
Indeed, I will try to fix these forums tomarrow......but I need sleepy time...er

I *might* make a thread in the OTF about all of the events during my vacation. a fight a night in jail, traffic, Southern Comfort, a big fire

all good stuff

and for those wondering my B-day is 08/25/1985

VENOMfanFAN
I guess that means welcome back, Matt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.