Exfoliate Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
After talking to a friend (I love you Jeremy)
I learned one thing, guys don't go through anything stick out tongue

This is to do with looks wise, said friend told me that washing his hair is a pain and he wouldn't style it because that's more work no expression
So I decided to make a list of the things girls do to get ready for guys yes

Waxing
Shaving
Exfoliating
Moisturizing
Washing hair
Conditioning hair
Styling hair
Dying hair
Tanning and/or bronzing
Make-uping

And I'm sure there's more confused

You guys get it easy, so next time you're complaining about having to shave or put on a clean pair of underwear remember what we have to go through wounded1

Fallen Jedi
sometimes being a girl is a b!tch, but hey i love it. happy

silver_tears
I wouldn't wanna be a guy that's for sure messed
But sometimes it takes to damn much stick out tongue

sniper
i know i got it easy, mad props to da ladies

JToTheP
How's this sound Irene, being a guy, we ALWAYS have to hear girls complain about all the body hair.

Hell, I even question it all. confused

But hey, I never said I didn't respect women to the fullest for all the sh!t they go through, I sure as hell know to say I do. big grin

Fallen Jedi
i'd go through hell and back for my guy. love

silver_tears
I prefer the hairless guys yes
Chest hair bothers me messed

But the little snail trail thing is sexy cool

silver_tears
Next time you wonder why we are late for a date, remember this stick out tongue

Black Onyx
i dont wax

i shave happy

you forgot brushing laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
well as long as guys think we look hot its worth it

Raventheonly
ehhem....
we gotta alwas make sure we are masterfully ready to open every door for the lady..
we gotta pay for the lady.
we gotta hopefully drive the lady.

thats a lot ... yet i respect the hassle of getting ready...

sniper
the pay part espesially, 1 nice date can take a weeks paycheck

silver_tears
Waxing eyebrows counts stick out tongue

Black Onyx
laughing

Black Onyx
i like the "i just got outta bed, im still asleep" look on guys

veryyyyyy sexay

Raven Guardia
well to be honest I think the girl should pay half....the guy paying for all of it is so old fashion

Raventheonly
yup sad yes I pay for it all ..... sad .

silver_tears
Surfer look yes or rocker big grin

sniper
that's me all day

Blind-Enemy
once I had a full body waxing...
mad sh*t!!! nobody told me what was heading for me mad

I still feel a chill when I think about it sad

not funny mad not funny

Black Onyx
damn rockers are so hot

like robert carmine

HE IS SO HOT

Raventheonly
^ (snipe) right on , here to.

silver_tears
You should only get those when you are really really hammered yes

Black Onyx
eek!

shifty

sniper
huh

Tptmanno1
Me too, even when I sleep way to much I'm always heavy lidded and Look like I dont care even when I do

Raven Guardia
when I wake up in the morning my hair looks bad thats about it laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Ahh hair, Phht, Too lazy to even touch it before school and such.

Raven Guardia
well I'm a girl so I always feel the need to have my hair done and nice.....and my make up needs to look good too laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Meh,
Prioritys list from most important to least.
CD player
clothes (having them on!)
Food
School crap
Hygene

Raven Guardia
lol mine is

Clothes
Hair
Makeup
School stuff

Raventheonly
mine:
Hygene (doesn't mean combing hair but at least its clean and i don't stink)
clothes (them on)
gettin to school

Tptmanno1
I Must have my CD player!
It was broke for 2 weeks before a bought a new one and life was hell!

Raven Guardia
no...my life is only hell when I dont have the Net or KMC

BackFire
Well guys do one thing that is far worse then any of those things. We live with you during your periods. Talk about pain.

Also, you do most of those things volunterily. Tanning, make up, dying and styling your hair are all your decisions. I think it would be fine for most guys if girls didn't do most of those things....aside from maybe wearing make up on occasion. I know I don't care if my GF has stubby legs, or unstyled hair, or if she's not tanned. I still think she's hella hot. And she never wears make up, and I don't complain.

Anyway, I never complain about the few things I do for hygene, your friend is just a wimp or something.

Tptmanno1
Nicely said BF,
Sometimes a girl is hotter with unstyled hair!

Raventheonly
Ummmm *sometimes* --- it can get pretty bad if its for an extended period of time...
I'm all for the untanned and the no makeup thing though.

Furious Angel
well uhh i do 2 things on that list...what a tough life i live.... confused

Corran
damn I thought ST really wanted someone to exfoliate her.

silver_tears
Wanna have a period then yes
we'll live with you no expression

dj_matrix
i live a tough life ive gotta shave.
i dont even touch my hair coz its always flat coz of my cap
the pain and the agony lol

Dario Argento
Hey..! I do all these things.

Linkalicious
Ok I do all of those things except waxing and wear make up.

Girls complain about guys not shaving a lot more than guys complain about shaving.

And even if most guys don't do all of those things....atleast we're natural. We look the same morning, noon, and supper time. Brad Pitt's a 10 in any lighting. A girl is only a 10 when she's caked on the make up on, pushed her boobs up, and put her hair up "just right."

sorry for the rudeness of that comment, but generally speaking....it's true.

Corran
A girl can be a 10 without the make-up, it's all about the whole personna, when will girls realise that they do not have to do all of that, I lke the natural look not the plastered in make-up look.

Raventheonly
make up sucks... its like false advertisement... plus they sometimess look like dolls... dolls are desturbing.

Corran
except for them blow up ones right? embarrasment

shellie
i dont wear make-up . yes im a girl but its a pain in the but & not worth the $ you spend on it . besides , im lucky to have a guy who likes me w/ or w/out .

Dario Argento
Ok, I think Linkalicious is seious. Just so you know, I didn't mean it.

sniper
my gf doesnt wear makeup.
she doesnt need it, and she says it's bad for your skin.

Linkalicious
I'm just trying to say that a girl who is a 6 without make up, quickly can become an 8 with make up.

That is a luxury guys do not have.

im not burlyman
laughing out loud I inspired this thread cool

I never said washing hair was a pain though stick out tongue

im not burlyman
some do!

silver_tears
liar no

drunk_nazgul
Guys should wash their hair with blossoms and sweetness... HAHAHAHA! laughing

BackFire
But guys don't have periods. And if we did we'd lock ourselves up in our rooms rather then making the lives of those around us miserable.

Súro
and theres us telt!

ABE LINCOLN
If you have hair like mine, it takes about 10 minutes just to get it to lay down straight as it is. Who has time (and who wants) do all the all the other things? messed

silver_tears
I do happy
time is a concern, but I find time stick out tongue

Cyclops
There are guys who take pride in their looks. There are guys who wax/sugar their eyebrows or chest or back if need be. There are guys who style, condition, dye their hair.

There are men who moisturize, tan, etc. There are just as many things that guys do. Hell, I spend about a good half hour getting ready. The only thing that makes girls different for the amount of time they spend is that a girl generally has more hair then a guy, and they blow dry.

Raventheonly
....dude there is a lot of difference from true guys...
We don't do all the crap you just mentioned becuase then you are no different then a girl.

Black Onyx
mine:
music
guys
CDs
guys
drums
guys
eyeliner/mascara (only make up i wear)
guys
hair (dying it)
guys
chores
guys
school

Smiling_Sadly
hhhmmmm, i only take a shower, shave, put on make up, and do my hair........and do all the tioletries! sad guys do have it easy, in just about everything! they dont have to do their hair.....and they can take off their shirts when they are hot......and they can just wear shorts when swiming...NOT fair!

ABE LINCOLN
heh...being male is pretty cool stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
yay i bet.....

Black Onyx
thumb up

you have more to play with

sad

silver_tears
I wanna swim in only shorts sad

get bent
go for it

get bent
jk

silver_tears
It's something to try this summer naughty

Yung Wun
Be sure to take sum pics of that stick out tongue

silver_tears
You'll be sure to get a copy "the member formerly known as Dogberto" diva

Matt da batt
true

your room sick

yuo guys should see her room
naked guy pics EVERYWHERE

silver_tears
My mother would be like take them down sad

Line
hopefully there'd be just a few more differences left ... ??

Corran
come and visit England we'll let you swim in just shorts yes

cLoVi€
i always been thinking that i'm ding these all things for myself.
i'm putting on the make up when i feel like it (what is not very often)
and same with other things...

no guy is worth this whole suffer.

Corran
Yes, I think that most girls don't realise they are doing for themselves and blaming on having to do it for the guys when most guys probably wouldn't notice if their girl had put make up on or not or changed her hair etc.

cLoVi€
the other reason is that we r doing it to look better than our friends confused

Corran
I wish I looked better than my friends sad, I guess I need to have friends in the first place right confused

cLoVi€
confused and you don't have any?

Corran
no crybaby msn-cry sad

cLoVi€
hug

crazy_c
i don't wear make-up to look good for guys. i do it to look good for everyone yes

Corran
big grin thanks Clovie.

Furious Angel
i dont wear make up...i wear eyeliner when i remember about it but thats it...and i dont do it for anyone but myself cool

and you guys...what the hell really is exfoliating? i mean seriously what do you do to exfoliate? confused

Evy_O
I actually hugely dislike guys who pay that much attention to how they look messed It has to be natural, and I don't mind chest hair; well, ok, back hair is horrible, but that's about it stick out tongue
I just don't find these kind of guys attractive confused

Cyclops
Wow...

*hangs head in disgust*

berrill
who agrees that silver tears is fit???

but hey yea wen gals where make up God damn they look nice. Makes me feel desperate to wear make up maself.. ha . lol

Linkalicious
problem is 14-17 year old girls don't know how to wear make up. I'm sure one of them will come on here defending them saying "i don't wear too much make up".....well congrad-u-freaking-lations!!!!!happybday

Now teach all your friends....and have them teach their friends....and have those friends teach their friends. And one day, maybe, jusssttt maybe, young girls will learn the less make up...the better.

Cyclops
The old saying of less is more? wink

shellie
my 12 yr old daughter has asked recently about wearing make-up becuase her friends the same age do . i wished they werent in a hurry to doll themselves up the way some do . i hate seeing a young teens feeling like they should do this in an effort to be "pretty" . all that make-up is not nessesary . its bad for their skin & at especailly a young age like that they need to know that beauty comes from w/in yourself & not on the outside .

crazy_c
exfoliating is removing dead skin cells by washing with body scrub or those hard sponge thingys yes

Line
True. The beauy-ideals seem to be directed at younger and younger girls. Probably for the clothes/make up industry to expand the market. Now you can even buy g-strings for 10-year-olds. It's sickening.

shellie
thank you , it is sickening . anything for the dollar .

Linkalicious
yah i refrained from making comment on 12 year olds because i don't want to say anything that might include your daughters.

Lets just say i've got enough to say about young girls and how they act/dress today to make you think i'm a complete ass.hole. Even more so than you may already think i am.

shellie
who me think you're an ass.hole ?

Linkalicious
no...not you.

General populous that bumps heads with me.

Storm

sniper
i shave, i wash, i stay out of buisiness like this

Trinity_Matrix
On a normal day I usually don't bother with a lot of makeup or styling my hair or anything, usually just a bit of lipgloss and most of the time I just comb my hair up into a ponytail. But when I'm going out with my friends or something, I spend a lot of time getting ready with doing my hair and makeup and stuff -- like two weeks ago for my senior prom, I spent about 5 hours getting ready. But even when I do put on a lot of makeup, I know how to do it so it looks like I'm not really wearing much. Which is a rather difficult feat...

silver_tears
When I go out I go for all that jazz cool

im not burlyman
smokin'

im not burlyman
eek! I like bras

confused

embarrasment

Trinity_Matrix
...yeah, okay...blink What the f**k?

silver_tears
Pull back the hair, trim the brows,
Apply shading and then foundation,
Eye shadow, mascara, and curl;
Black eye liner, rouge and lipstick,
A little touch up, I'm good to go,
It's a lot of work being a girl.
-
Clasp the bra and turn it around,
Tuck them in and pull up the straps,
It's a bad fit but it was on sale;
Legs shaved for the millionth time,
I fight to get into my panty hose,
It's a lot of work being a female.
-
Panties in place, on goes the dress,
Followed by earrings and necklace,
Being attractive means looking well;
A mirror check, throw on my heels,
So he asks what took me so long,
It's a lot of work being a gal.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.